Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Alert!! There have been several break-ins this week. One elderly woman had her medication stolen and another family had a break-in when no one was home but their six month old baby. Luckily nothing happened, this time.

I feel much better now that I've gotten my house wired by A&M home security. A&M has been a trusted company for over 60 years, and is a member of the Better Business Bureau. I suggest everyone do the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

"ANOTHER CAR BREAK IN. This time I forgot to lock my car and had electronic equipment clearly visible in the backseat. This neighborhood is going downhill fast!!!!"

Agreed. Here's a video of a man coming up to my peephole, knocking on my door, and then trying to open my window. Even though you can't see any identifying information, rest assured it is the property of me, Martha Johnson, I live at 123 broad street.

I feel so much safer now that I have A & M home security. We tried a big dog, but he ended up just stealing all of my pain medication. Best of all, A & M is having a special for free installation with a lifetime subscription! Such a great deal, I only wish everyone on the block had A & M

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Pitdragon posted:

are you some kind of loving shill or something OP? i had never even heard of this poo poo until you posted this thread and god damnit if i didn't like it better that way

I am so glad you pointed this out. I am as outraged as you are. This neighborhood has a strict NO-SOLICITING policy. If we allow anyone to knock on our door, what's to stop them from then trying to open it? According to actual police blotters, this was the cause of no less than THREE burglaries yesterday,

Thank goodness for A&M home security systems. I was able to upgrade to the platinum plan for free (plus a one-time $1,999 installation fee) where a camera is set outside my home and ANYONE approaching gets relayed to their A&M 24-hour security headquarters. I feel so much safer, and so do all of my neighbors who took my advice and ordered the installation. Since then NONE of them have been kidnapped for satanic rituals!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Doesn’t anyone could install me the thermostat today from old one to new?

Oh, sorry I only know how to replace new, working thermostats with old, broken ones.