Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

I just heard loud booming noises on the corner of 12th and 22nd. Did anyone else hear them? Think they are gunshots?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

I’ve been having so much paranormal activity lately in my apt. What are your guys’ weirdest haunting stories in the neighborhood? I can’t be the only one!

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

It seems block by block, we're getting these new 5G "network" things (forgive my ignorance) installed on our poles. I don't even use a cell phone, but someone who knows more than I, posted this and it concerns me:

"“The 5G deployment proposes to add frequencies in the microwave spectrum in the low- (0.6 GHz – 3.7 GHz), mid- (3.7GHz – 24 GHz), and high-band frequencies (24 GHz and higher) for faster communications. They call this mobile communication, however, because these wavelengths travel only short distances, this system will need to use a dense network of fixed antennas outdoors every 300 meters as well as indoor systems, as the gigahertz radiation is blocked by buildings. This radiation, like the 2G, 3G, 4G telecommunications systems, has not had pre market testing for long term health effects despite the fact that people will be exposed continuously to this microwave radiation. Environmental effects have also been ignored.

Risks from 5G include:

Damage to the eyes- cataracts, retina

Immune system disruption

Metabolic disruption

Damage to sperm

Skin damage

Collapse of insect populations, the base of food for birds...”

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

I live in a rural neighborhood and this is making me want to try and find out if my neighbor that puts up the swastika covered in Christmas lights every Christmas is on Nextdoor. But I guess I have to have an invite or something.

They send you a confirmation code to your mailing address.