Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

hey, that red panda isn't human, i call SHENANIGANS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

christmas boots posted:

I don't know, one of them seems to be radicalizing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06yy88tLWlg

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

christmas boots posted:

Yeah, but there's a difference between "toxic masculinity is bad, buy our inclusive razors" and "kill our masters"

"Isn't this adorable mascot for workplace despair hilarious? For more of her antics, subscribe to Netflix!"

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
https://twitter.com/eurogamer/status/1123215856757018624

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

https://twitter.com/SirPatStew/status/627691232970420224

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Milo and POTUS posted:

God that is rough to watch

I worried about her ankles. Why do we think high heels are good again?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Picnic Princess posted:

I wear them when I want to feel aggressively feminine which is once every few years.

If you're going to be aggressively feminine you just need to dual-wield scimitars while carving up dudes. Maybe scream the lyrics to a Rhianna song if that's your jam, I don't judge. Heels can be dangerous, but they're more likely to break your ankles than augment your kicks.

If you want to be defensively feminine, just dual-wield shields with glitter and bows on them.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
my parents forced me to eat my teeth so I would not relinquish my precious calcium

over the years, well

i developed a taste

crunch

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Scathach posted:

If you're already having making GBS threads problems I'm going to guess your stomach is going to feel bad no matter what and you want to poo poo fast, not fancy.

I maintain a diet of edible glitter, Goldschlager, Red Hot Cheetos, and absinthe-soaked doilies to poo poo fast and fancy.

also mods

name me poo poo FAST AND FANCY

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

thatbastardken posted:

mothra is a Queen, buddy.

More like THOThra, AM I RIGHT?

*high-fives no one, giggles chuddishly, huffs own farts*

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
https://twitter.com/SlavaMalamud/st...ingawful.com%2F

Guys, the Russians have some hosed-up slang for drunk people!

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

zoux posted:

How many levels of irony is this on

say his name out loud

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
https://twitter.com/Hreter/status/1139175162455216128

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

"This isn't my pizza," you mutter as you set it on the counter and hunt for your knife. Still, lunch is lunch.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Memento posted:

I love this :3:

I saw an echidna the other day at work when I stopped for lunch. It waddled down a hill to the edge of the salt lake I was working on, snuffled around for a minute and then wandered off.

Did you show him the way?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

I love Drug Toddler.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
There's a new MIB movie? Seriously?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I'm the guy who's embarrassed to have people catching him sucking up his own vomit.

I'm not sure which emoji on the picture best represents me, though. I'm thinkin' the cowboy.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Thanks, I like coming to the Good Tweets thread to read about children dying in horrible agony due to poisoning by evil capitalists pigs (who got away with it). Made my night, really.

Still a good tweet, my dude. Better to spread the knowledge and be saddened than to know nothing and be ignorant.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

It's what we do here in jolly old Nodnol right before the weekly unrumble, Lister.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I'm glad the Beatles isn't on YouTube as I have zero incentive to ever listen to them. gently caress their dull-rear end boyband nonsense, they're the Justin Biebers of their era.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Zelder posted:

Man, don't even think about making the Beatles available to me. It would make me so loving mad if I had the opportunity to listen to them. You don't even loving know bro. If I had the chance to listen to dear prudence I'd lose my poo poo

I'm just saying that if companies want to restrict access to art then gently caress them, there's millions of other songs by other, better artists. The discography of the Beatles has already made billions, and yet they're grubbing for more.

So I repeat: gently caress 'em. Let their music fade into obscurity as boomers die off in droves.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

oh my god i agree with donald trump on something i need to bathe in boiling bleach and rasp the flesh from my bones with a wire brush

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

WHEN THE TIMER IS OUT, THE TIMER IS OUT. I MAKE EXCEPTIONS, BUT IF I DID IT ALL THE TIME THEY WOULD CEASE TO BE EXCEPTIONAL.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

guestimate posted:

Yup. When you are a young chick you do stupid rear end poo poo. It shouldn't ruin your life but sometimes it does.
:(

Can we even call it a mistake? If she did the "smart" thing and refused Bill Clinton she absolutely would have faced repercussions for that refusal. Monica deserved so much better than that.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

guestimate posted:

Uh she pursued him. I was around then, read everything about it as an adult- she had a crush which became a love/hate thing. She initially thought they may have had a future together. I haven't ever read anything that sounds like coercion (besides the obvious power dynamic which makes him very much in the wrong.)

It was a mistake many young women make including myself- getting involved with a very bad guy or entering an obviously toxic relationship.

Hers went very public. :(

DING DING DING loving DING

He was the president of the United States, one of the most powerful men in the world. She may have started with the crush, but if she backed out she would have suffered every bit as much as she did now, if not more so. Powerful men have a bad habit of getting a bit testy when they don't get their way.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Captain Monkey posted:

Yeah man, literally everyone agrees.

I'm just clarifying that in her own statement she said "I didn't notice the coercion, aside from the coercion" which struck me as a "missing the forest for the trees" kind of thing. Monica may have initiated it, but she didn't get much of a choice in the matter after that.

Screaming Idiot has a new favorite as of 04:04 on Jul 15, 2019

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

This is beautiful and I love it and it needs to be taught in schools.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

"But Superman, you're ominpotent! Can't you stop the war-"
"IT IS A METAPHOR, CHARLIE. NOW TEACH SANDOR HOW TO KICK A drat BALL."

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Kanine posted:

i really wouldnt be surprised if macaulay and rory culkin were goons

Of course he has stairs in his house, how else was he going to get the perfect incline to slam paintcans into Joe Pesci's face?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
The death of every aged billionaire is a tragedy because that means they died with their heads still on their shoulders, surrounded by luxury and kept in incredible comfort. His loving coffin is probably more comfortable than any of our beds.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

No fair posting excerpts from John 6:1-14.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

MizPiz posted:

Now we can be bombarded by nostalgia-bate for decade with content that's actually good

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1167578794745630722?s=19

but he mentioned WoW though, that's the opposite of good

and Dave Chapelle is a transphobic piece of poo poo

and holy gently caress can we stop with the goddamn comic book movies

the mid-2000's never stopped, they just started recycling more blatantly

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Say what you will about his inability to act a role that wasn't himself in costume, he was one of the greatest golfers of all time.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I love this account. Between LITERALLY A BIRD and this account, I've come to the conclusion that birds are the best online people.

https://twitter.com/ProBirdRights/status/1148768503656148994

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Somfin posted:

"his sschlut and his hwhore and kitten and sho on and sho on"

"We are all drinking from the same *ssschniff* trough of daddy'ssh cummiesssh. And that trough... ish pyoor idealogy."

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Or you could make a movie that isn't yet another deep-dive into a comic book because holy gently caress can we please stop with the comic book movies please

Or maybe a movie about Captain Cold as an Inuit who is pissed about climate change and has thus decided to reverse it by throwing ice cubes at people or some poo poo

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
you're right, i can't wait for the next reboot of a reboot of a reboot of a reboot that was owned by one media company and then sold to another so this costumed wackjob can team up with another, i bet it'll make a billion dollars and be very good and important and sell many funkopops

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/1168300271715307521

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Captain Monkey posted:

At this point, the people who feel the need to let us know how much they're ~*above*~ silly comic book movies are worse than the people who like them.

I like silly sci-fi poo poo, but I'm tired of seeing the same tired characters and storylines released and re-released in a yearly blockbuster event where they then utterly dominate internet discourse. I don't have to watch them, but I do have to put up with seeing people talk about them, analyze them, pick them apart, buy the merchandise, rant and rave about how much they love/hate them. It's inescapable.

Can we do some new stuff instead? Can we kill Disney and force it to break up into countless harmless companies so that other properties may rise and join the media? Can we do the same with Fox and Warner Bros.? How many fun, imaginative new movies with new stories to tell didn't get made because we have to film Avengers: Infinity Franchise? How many thoughtful, meaningful movies got shelved because people wanted to see an old Joaquin Phoenix put on clown makeup and pretend to be a dead horse that has been kicked so thoroughly it's been reduced to a souplike homogenate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Disney isn’t the reason you aren’t watching different movies you just aren’t looking for them. You can get mad at disney for its monopoly on popular culture, but breaking it up wouldn’t suddenly make popular culture cater to your specific tastes

are you seriously going to bat for the biggest media conglomerate in the loving world