Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Bertrand Hustle posted:

On Christmas for some reason.

I want to believe. Those stories are wonderful, and honestly, life can be that weird. It doesn't quite have the same "feel" as the usual STDH fare.

It does and you are very dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

You found the only good tweet.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

These are awful. Just terrible.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Dareon posted:

Okay, I've been confused for a long time now, and that just pushed me over the edge, but what the gently caress is TikTok even supposed to be? The ads I've seen for it are just two people talking, not even about TikTok and maybe not even to each other, the only video that I've seen even make sense is big wet billy, and being on the periphery is just an entirely mystifying experience.

It's like the entire site was the brainchild of Jerry Seinfeld. "It's a video about nothing, that's the genius of it!"

Its Vine after @jack destroyed it after it hurt his feelings

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Terrible

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Yep.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

r00tn00b posted:

Capitalism was a mistake

Ftfy

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/sannewman/status/1182358245828116480

We must help these poor souls by exorcising this demon with the power of taxation

powerful post

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Legit out loud laugh, on the bus, from me

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

mind the walrus posted:

There's an entire generation of young adults right now who don't remember how bugfuck US culture got and how Global Politics shifted hard after 9/11. Education is extremely important.

There are probably young americans deploying to the middle east right now whose mother or father (most likely father) was killed invading Iraq or Afghanistan. Forever war is the new normal

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Ironically no nazis were born in 1988

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

10:20 PM, the witching hour

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

America is basically third world at this point.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

ImpAtom posted:

That is a bit far. There are police officers who do genuine good. That doesn't excuse their participation in covering for the many who are bad. Sometimes the ones who do bad are also the ones who do good because prejudice and racism are a hell of a drug.

There are no good cops. There are some good nurses. Easy.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Huge lol at the DECORUM!!!! fucks in the replies.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

:hai:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I want one

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

they all look like third tier X-files antagonists

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I’m very happy for her.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I’m every child

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/WardQNormal/status/1206280031552454656

It's weird how the Brits still hold a deep and abiding loathing of Thatcher while the US as pretty much let Reagan off the hook. He's actually the worst president.

Many, many brits would happily go to the barricades defending and praising Thatcher my dude.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Lmfao this fuckin rules

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Got a bg ol' bridge named after it, too. (The area is actually spelled Throggs Neck, but the bridge is Throgs neck. No idea why.)

There's few places on Long Island with "neck" in the name (Great Neck, Little Neck), it refers to being a little bit of land that sticks out into the water, like a mini peninsula.

Thats called a miniscula.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Lol drat. That guy fucks

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Haha i love when brand does funny

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

It's because he is rich and white and doesn't give a single gently caress about anything other than his paycheck.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Skwirl posted:

Every conspiracy theory eventually turns into antisemitism. Behind the Bastards podcast did a special episode where they started reading a Flat Earth book and it pretty quickly it started talking about how globes are a Zionist plot.

Globes being a zionist conspiracy might just be the dumbest thing I've read so far this year.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Whybird posted:

Just means the Fremen have to JO into each others' mouths whenever they're horny. Not a drop wasted.

For more details on why this isn't gay see my seventeen-chapter fanfic at

Hey your link broke

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I too did acid on 4/20, Vincent.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

How can I download a video off of twitter?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

repiv posted:

youtube-dl can download videos from nearly anything including twitter

i grabbed that one for you

Thank you.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Ego-bot posted:

https://twitter.com/ayynicko/status/1268030422522331136?s=20

26 seconds in is the horniest anyone has ever been.

Lmfao that loving owns

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Didn't Chris Delia play a pedophile in an episode of Workaholics?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

I'd be 100% down for this

Same just give me time to source a fuckload of benzos for my crippling arachnophobia.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Hell, same.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Memento posted:

The opening season of the Battlestar Galactica remake does this. You're down to 50,000 humans and that's loving it, so you better... have elections? Debate about the freedom of the press maybe? Sit their with your thumbs up your arses and bloviate while the entire species goes down to the wire, definitely.

Mods??

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I would never block my elf wife :hai:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

thinkin about that cluthy

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Knormal posted:

The MAGA Carta

drat