Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

I only have one question and it's really important:

CGI or foam latex?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Superman is unrealistic because he and Lois were only ever thirsty for each other.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I still don't think gambit has the clout to hold up a solo film.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Detective No. 27 posted:

An animated theatrical Batman Beyond movie is reportedly in the works.

https://thegww.com/report-warner-bros-developing-animated-batman-beyond-movie-for-theatrical-release/

That actually sounds like a solid way to compete with the Spider-Verse movies.

that concept art is really bad.

otherwise not opposed to an animated film, just I was getting hype for an imaginary actual film with michael keaton as old batman.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Equeen posted:

Hot take: Venom had the potential to be this generation's Blade if wasn't held back by a PG-13.

not that hot really because i agree

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I too am a fan of more belts and pouches.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Darko posted:

Teenage guys and young adult males refused to entertain the movie on principle and were bashing it sight unseen because they were trying to be cool.

we called it a chick flick and we only grudgingly saw them when our girlfriends insisted.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I think Fist of the North Star deserves another shot at a live action adaptation.

Hell, just take the 1986 animated movie plot and go with it. It'd be so good now.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Maybe there's no such thing as unbias. Everyone is bias and the narrative is constantly in flux based on the various groups of like-minded bias that form.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Dr. S.O. Feelgood posted:

Disney owns a hell of a lot more than just the movies. Good luck avoiding all of it.

Looks like you can avoid most of disney by sticking to non-mobile video games.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Darko posted:

I agree. Ever seen the 80s Pryde of the X-Men pilot? It's that same vibe almost, but...weirder, kind of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2T2O0882jo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW_OZxw_eTw

Mechafunkzilla posted:

The X-Men cartoon had a very cool aesthetic, which goes a long way. Nothing else on TV exuded that edgy 90s, almost cyberpunk style to the same degree.

Yeah, I can forgive its flaws because there's almost nothing else like it, except maybe aeon flux and a couple of anime OVAs from the same era.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

go deeper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqcyDA2L5L0

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

LesterGroans posted:

Andy Serkis is directing Venom 2.

I haven't seen his Jungle Book, but this seems good. The worst stuff in the first one were the symbiote fights, hopefully his mocap experience will help make them stand out more.

Any sign this'll be an R?

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I didn't like it at first, but joker's lines about drinking anarchy and following his own rule were kinda clever.

Then it dropped the expired coupon for new parents and made me laugh really hard. That alone was worth it.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Now let's head over to cinemasins and see how many sins Scorsese has racked up compared to the marvel universe...

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
imagine what life must be like to enjoy a film that isn't validated

those poor souls

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
but cafe zoetrope only has a 3.5 rating on yelp

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

Nobody is bullied for being a nerd.

Then what were they bullied for?

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

CharlestonJew posted:

Well if its anything like the comics hes going to become a good cop soon

But the only good cop is a... ohhh.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I never really cared for most of scorsese's work, but now I see I should've given him more credit.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Franchescanado posted:

I believe it's also a reference/parody/rip-off of Audrey II in Little Shop of Horrors.

edit: Huh. It's voiced by J.B. Smoove.

I wasn't even going to look at that until you said this, and now I'm just like why tho

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

The MSJ posted:

Also Channing Tatum is making an adaptation of The Maxx.

*desire to protect my social worker intensifies*

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

Josh trank is:

-not for TREND
-not for STONER
-not for CORPORATE ATTITUDE

a true Dr. Doom murderhead

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Look. If we're all out of good ideas, let's entertain bad ideas and how it could be done at least half way decent.

Superman vs. Goku.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I don't think scorcese should give iger the time of day.

Also eddie murphy owns.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
It's rated R because harley copies the fight scene in deadpool 2, slamming her crotch into the antagonist's face.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

The eternal mystery: Why would a ninja wear white?

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Could work well enough. Gotham had a skinny Penguin practically as the main character and was mad popular.

Pretty much the only reason I even watched Gotham and I still dropped it around season 2-ish, I think. Is it worth picking up again?

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I was under the impression the film didn't do well because nobody knew or cared about captain marvel.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Mr. Apollo posted:

New photo of Diana in the Golden Armor.

new flash gordon film looking great

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Remember Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog?

I had the whole thing memory-holed so I appreciate it if we never mention it again.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Grendels Dad posted:

Someone needs to get Cavill and Vin Diesel together on a project and harvest the geekness for energy.

More like cursed energy. Diesel can't even pronounce game titles correctly anymore.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I think Lord and Miller could pull it off, but no Michael Cera please, that's too much.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
he can be atomic samurai

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I'm cool with skinny batman but we need swole robin to balance it out.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I've always felt this fixation for snyder was weird but ignorable. I've felt no need to put any stake in it. However,

Whale Vomit posted:

Yeah such a shame to see a white male director have his artistic vision stifled and Ayn Randian themes removed. Good for you if you're really into this, but the "Release" campaign was peak nerd scree.

If that's how you're going to fire your first shots, maybe I'll watch the snyder cut after all.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
gently caress an animation, just give me an audiobook of mark hamill as the joker talking poo poo about everyone in the dc universe

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Dan Didio posted:

Superman: The Animated Series had some bangers too.

The Late Mr. Kent, pretty much anything that involved the New Gods, the World's Finest episodes where Lois and Batman are set to be wedded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a04xWjjgqos

Why'd you have to pick the episode where they glorify the death penalty?

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Ghost Leviathan posted:

What is it with suits wanting to turn all superheroes into Venom?

Having something in control of you means you aren't responsible when it carries out your inner desires on others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
My secretary loves my deck. I send her my deck pics all the time!