Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
Learned so much, it was just unbelievable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Did you know the reason why you're not allowed to "Raise the roof" in church is that if you did so, the roof would come off and you would see God looking down on you and smiling and would literally die of happiness

You might say 'But Songbearer you handsome man who I love (But not as much as God and Jesus) I see Evangelists doing the "Raise the roof" gesture all the time!' well I have news for you, God isn't there, it's Satan, and he's waiting for those heathens to do the worm so he can grab them all up

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Homo Simpson posted:

Learned so much, it was just unbelievable.

Yeah. I didn't believe it either.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Just my luck to get the stigmata right in my balls

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Icochet posted:

Just my luck to get the stigmata right in my balls

Nailed it.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
When I leave church I sometimes feel a little cross

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

What did you learn, OP?

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Church is the best experience for me because we got doughnuts at the end of it.

i was fat so they knew how to speak to me.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Jesus' love is zero calories but will sustain you for all of your life :)

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I always loved getting fondled in church. Such a hot sexy time for a young me.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003

Xtra Innings Lovin posted:

What did you learn, OP?

What the priest's penis tastes like.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Frankenstyle posted:

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

did you try to pray the gay away, because i think it's not working

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Fagmaster posted:

did you try to pray the gay away, because i think it's not working

post/username/av at godlike levels here

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
today in church was good because my pastor said that i only have 2 more sizes of purity candle to go before i'm finally ready to gently caress jesus.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I didn't go to church today because it was snowing even though it's directly across the street from me because I am/was hung over. Sorry jesus, don't want to puke in church.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Every day is church day when you live in the woods, self flagellating naked under the sun.

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
why, was there another shooting?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x01l_jMhjVM

Lil Devil
Feb 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Do you go to one of those rock n' roll churches, where the pastor has tattoos, earrings, and frosted tips?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
YOURE DOOMED OP!!!!

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Lil Devil posted:

Do you go to one of those rock n' roll churches, where the pastor has tattoos, earrings, and frosted tips?

“You know who was the original punk? Jesus.”

Grudgerm
May 4, 2012

by Reene
Just remember, God asks you to suffer and toil for your life. but when you die, Satan is there to confort you.

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
Did you have an orgasm?

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
can't believe the positive feedback I'm receiving in this thread, thank you all! God is good!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Homo Simpson posted:

God is good!

This sounds prettier in Arabic.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Grudgerm posted:

Just remember, God asks you to suffer and toil for your life. but when you die, Satan is there to confort you.

I think all Satan actually does in the bible is trick God into torturing his own people, gives mankind knowledge and then his son the anti-Christ brings about world peace, which really pisses God off so much he has to wreck the world and kill everybody

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

This sounds prettier in Arabic.

How do you say "God is alright I guess" in Arabic?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
yo god rulz over da heaven and da eartf

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

shave your rear end in a top hat and fart and it sounds like your rear end is clapping

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Our sermon was about how you need to be a follower, not a fan, of Jesus, and the pastor wanted everyone to wear a sports jersey to service. So rather than focus on the message, I, of course, spent the hour thinking about what pieces of poo poo the Eagles and Jets fans were and how DCF needed to take the kid in the Cowboys jersey and Yankees hat away from his parents.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I kind of wish there were more old-school fire and brimstone preachers. I don't go to church for some feel-good pat on the back, I want to feel like an unworthy sinner who deserves to burn in hell who is getting off easy because of jesus. Old testament God was what I would expect an omnipotent being to be like, but then he tried impressing his son by being tolerant and all that, which is cool because we can go to heaven now, but he's no longer doing what he loves, which is sad.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
church would be better if there was a dude doing epic trapeze tricks up in the rafters imo.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I don’t go to church I just smoke weed and watch cosmos over and over again

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

God is in the rain.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
What religion are you OP?

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
i reckon god isn't real just a feeling I got

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I didn't go to church today because it was snowing even though it's directly across the street from me because I am/was hung over. Sorry jesus, don't want to puke in church.

If you puke in church Jesus turns it into wine. Ironically this will make you puke more if you drink it again. It's kind of hosed up

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Frankenstyle posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Back in catholic church I used to imagine the doomguy murdering demons in front of the metal af stained glass windows and stations of the cross. That was probably the best thing about church.