Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

28766f69642a2930 posted:

I was going to post a full scumpenlist but lol if I’m doing that with a baby in one hand. Here’s where I got up to

Prince of Space - Bad reaction to getting cased and I still don’t get the change in his reads. The reads he did post are incredibly similar to BK’s lumpenlist, which makes me think he’s scum piggybacking.

BPlus1 - I don’t really see after D1 why he would jail Tobbs if he had a town read on him. I’d believe it more if he said he had a scum read on Tobbs.

Toalpaz - Posts theory talk like Anidav which I’ve seen Toal do as town but usually a lot more. Suss not on the content so much as the lack of engagement.

Max - uncountered claimed vig. Could be an SK-type but unlikely to be scum at this stage.

Asii - has been checked out more than normal but her content yesterday read townie

Hal - I thought Hal read townie yesterday, I can’t remember why now atm but I trust past birb

Between BK and Rex I’m more suss on Rex.

Asii, Hal, Toalpaz are wishy washy and can go either way. The Max could be an SK type line is very unusual and IDGI. BK and Rex comparison and "I'm more suss on Rex" comes without an explanation of why.

Feels like a lot of openings to go for people, basically. I DON'T LIKE IT

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

CCKeane posted:

Asii, Hal, Toalpaz are wishy washy and can go either way. The Max could be an SK type line is very unusual and IDGI. BK and Rex comparison and "I'm more suss on Rex" comes without an explanation of why.

Feels like a lot of openings to go for people, basically. I DON'T LIKE IT

Like I said it’s unfinished and I wanted to put reads down to help get something going. Solus and BPlus are my top scumpicks, considering Rex or BK for scummy behaviour and most other people are neutral.

Hal is a definite town read of mine based on his d1 posting.

I wouldn’t think of voting Max today but I’ve claimed vig as an SK/scum and been believed.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ok, so I reread PoS from Shine Soldiers. There is a very clear difference in how he approaches everything there versus here on D1. Some of that is roleplay, he played up the texan shtick in that game and maybe he is playing some kind of robotic cop here? or something? God knows.

What I do know is he pursued scum even on D1 in that game, was very involved in sussing them out and seemed to be invested.

Here? Not so much.

Here is a link to his posts in that game if you want to look for yourself: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3844977&userid=217947

---

I was going to vote here, but honestly at least Prince is playing today. If the others don't show up and participate, I'm down to vote the scummiest one of them out instead.

Speaking of, super scummy and not playing? Oh yeah:

##vote bminus

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

28766f69642a2930 posted:

Like I said it’s unfinished and I wanted to put reads down to help get something going. Solus and BPlus are my top scumpicks, considering Rex or BK for scummy behaviour and most other people are neutral.

I wouldn’t think of voting Max today but I’ve claimed vig as an SK/scum and been believed.

Can you be specific as to what you liked about Hal's posting, or was that a topic for past birb.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

28766f69642a2930 posted:

???? did i miss where you said why?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

CCKeane posted:

Can you be specific as to what you liked about Hal's posting, or was that a topic for past birb.

sadly I cannot as I have suffered traumatic memory loss from huffing my own farts

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

28766f69642a2930 posted:

sadly I cannot as I have suffered traumatic memory loss from huffing my own farts

I am empathetic to this problem, godspeed sir

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

CCKeane posted:

i am interested in this as well. also don't like sk hunting this early. maybe someone's a vig and doesn't want to claim yet

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Oh oh they gonna rumble birb

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
also im not getting scum pings from pos

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Yesterday Hal was participating and making reads which tbh I haven’t seen him do much but I thought he sounded town

28766f69642a2930 posted:

Hal reads townish to me

##vote bplus1

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I keep reading pos as piece of poo poo and I think that's rude so I'm gonna keep saying prince if prince is okay with that.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Dangit there are just so many of us attending CopCon, so I apologize in advance for all the words:

Prince of Space's Day 2 Lumpenlist

1. Officer 28766f69642a2930 - (aka Birdstrike) Cagey and busy with a new baby. Prefers to throw stones at other's arguments and to cast aspersions on others' credibility in a fairly even-handed, semi-jokey manner, which for the most part appears to be their style of scum-hunting. Despite the fact that they are tunneling pretty hard into me right now, I still see them as coming from a Cop-oriented mindset. Especially after seeing their top suspects list, I'm Leaning Partially-Misguided Town.

2. Officer Asiina - Quiet, probably way too quiet. Claims to be busy with multiple similar games, which is a null tell. Claims to have an ambiguous role. Very low-content posts Day 1 until they suddenly come forward with a big effort-post commenting non-committally on almost everybody and then initiating Day 1's voting against B-minus1, based on nothing more than a tingling in their gut at the time. They also said they were suspicious of Bottleknight too at this point, but kept their vote on B-minus1 until the last minute switch to SolusLunes. Hasn't really engaged with CopCon thus far Day 2. Since they're kinda coasting without content currently, I'm Leaning Scum if not Lazy Town, but I'd rather wait to see how B-minus1 or BottleKnight flip first.

3. Officer b-minus1 - Claims to be a Jailer who Jailed Tobbs Gnawed during Night 1, which he said he did as a protective gesture and not in a preventative capacity. Very low content posting and no real reads on suspects thus far to speak of. By own admission, hasn't really been putting a lot of effort into the ongoing CopCon investigations. Brightened up considerably when they survived the vote-off Day 1 by making their Jailer claim, but they haven't really contributed whatsoever to Day 2's discussions aside from sharing their Night 1 results. Leaning Lazy Town currently, but that's only because they have to operate as Jailer in the open now.

4. Officer BottleKnight - Seemed to buy into CCKeane's Night 0 Cop claim the most based on their initial reactions. Voted for Murmur Twin early on Day 1 for vaguely-stated reasons and kept it parked there for a good while. Switched their vote to Kashuno in response to a complaint about Kashuno's behavior from Toalpaz. Defended both B-Minus1 and SolusLunes as common votes for Day 1's, and urged people vote for Kashuno instead. Switched vote off Kashuno to Hal Incandenza when it looked like the Kashuno vote wasn't gaining traction, but said they'd be willing to switch to B-minus1. Switched votes in rapid succession from B-Minus1 back to Hal Incandenza then to SolusLunes at the last moment, based upon who'd claimed what roles and when. Seems to change their mind a lot, and for that reason alone I think I need to Lean Scum on them.

5. Officer CCKeane - Made a false Night-0 Paranoid Cop claim in Day 1 to stir up conversation and gauge other's reactions, which is a null tell in the end. Claims to be a Rookie Cop. Casts shade on KhediveRex and votes for Toalpaz Day 1 because they sunk their teeth into analyzing his Night-0 Cop claim using the most words. Hasn't really put forward too many reads, votes, or opinions on much going beyond chiming in to throw shade and suspicion on others. Hasn't really engaged with CopCon thus far Day 2 either. Since they're kinda coasting without content currently, I'm Leaning Scum if not Lazy Town.

6. Officer Hal Incandenza - Claims to have the Bus Driver role as a Traffic Cop. Claims they switched the places of BottleKnight and themselves overnight during Night 1 in an effort to protect themselves from a nightkill. Shared very few opinions on the events of Day 1 before they were forced to claim their role shortly before the voting deadline. They haven't contributed much in total to the CopCon investigations. Leaning Lazy Town currently, but that's only because they have to operate as Bus Driver in the open now.

7. Officer hambeet - Has posted a lot of light, contentless posts without really saying or doing much of anything, including voting. Has been "Hmm"-ing a lot, which at least conveys that they're weighing situations out, and hopefully they will strike out with something good soon. Someone I'd like to keep my eye on for that reason, and because I have very little to go on with them and their opinions and I find that inherently suspicious. Since they're kinda coasting without too much content but staying engaged, I'm Leaning Lazy Town for now.

8. Officer Kashuno - Dead / Flipped Cop-aligned Rookie Cop, killed by Killer Cop Max Night 1.

9. Officer KhediveRex - Worked the hardest to untangle the knot that CCKeane intentionally created with their Night 0 Cop claim in order to derive some meaning from peoples' reactions. They ultimately defended Toalpaz from CCKeane's accusations, but then got tangled up themselves over a hiccup pronoun usage involving Toalpaz and King Burgundy. In general, shares their opinions and tries to back it up with textual evidence. Claims to have a decent role. They were highly suspicious of Max Day 1, who later claimed to be a Killer Cop. I have a hard time reading them and feel inclined to trust their rational lines of thinking no matter what, so I am currently going to read them as Town and hope for the best.

10. Officer King Burgundy - Made a really flimsy case Day 1 concerning KhediveRex using pronouns strangely, admitted it, and moved on to new targets to needle them based on his gut reactions. Seems to really enjoy the game of scumhunting and thus comes across as Town currently, but then again I don't know how they differ behaviorally when they're not on Town's side. Again, similar to Birdstrike, they seem to be tunneling onto my own behaviors in particular, which I can't fully blame them for considering I overreacted when they started casing me near the end of Day 1 when I was mostly preoccupied with real life responsibilities. After seeing their effortposts and commitment to rooting out scummy behaviors in people, however, I'm Leaning Partially-Misguided Town.

11. Officer Max - Makes a lot of aggressive posts Day 1 which matches up with their Day 2 claim to be a Killer Cop. Killed Kashuno Night 1; will probably kill again. Honestly, while reading their reactions to the goings-on at CopCon Day 1 I feel I agree with most of their decisions and suspicions on a fundamental level, even down to their Night 1 killing of Kashuno. Argumentative and pushy with the more experienced officers at CopCon. Since even advanced Mafia players seem to fear Max's capabilities no matter what their side, I choose to read them as Scary Town.

12. Officer Murmur Twin - Dead / Flipped Cop-aligned Rookie Cop, killed by Scum's Nightkill Night 1.

13. Officer Prince of Space - Null/Self Read.

14. Officer SolusLunes - Dead / Flipped Activist-aligned Dispatcher Cop, voted off Day 1.

15. Officer Toalpaz - If anyone was to be a third party interest here at CopCon, Toalpaz would be my first guess. Toalpaz made some light conjecture about setup spec after CCKeane's Night-0 Cop claim and got entangled in that whole mess along with CCKeane, KhediveRex, and later King Burgundy when proper pronoun usage came up. Aside from being involved in those discussions, Toalpaz also made a decently thorough scumlist near the end of Day 1 that I mostly agreed with when it was made. I'll honestly need to see more opinions and reads from them before I can get a better feel for Toalpaz's alignment. Toalpaz is one of my only Null reads.

16. Officer Tobbs Gnawed - Shares plenty of opinions with other officers, keeps themselves regularly updated on CopCon's events, and bounces from person to person as potential targets of suspicion in what comes across as a healthy and skeptical Town mindset. Tunneled into B-minus1 so hard Day 1 with a soft Lie Detector roleclaim that they didn't expect B-minus1 to treat them like Town when B-minus1 chose to Jail them over Night 1, and for that they find B-minus1 suspicious. I find that I agree with a lot of their their opinions and suspicions in general, and for that reason I'm willing to read them as Town.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Anyway, I hope that at least clears up any doubts cast toward my commitment to making CopCon a safer and more secure place for cops of all stripes (especially blue) to meet up and share cop-related news, products, and tips.

:cop:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

hambeet posted:

Oh oh they gonna rumble birb

uh oh

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

was more a slight vibration in the end

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

A poster to surpass Bifauxnen!
Looking back over last night, the person I actually find the most suspicious is Asiina.

For a little background, Asiina spends what part of the day she participates in supporting a lynch on Bminus.

She moves to Solus in the last seven or so minutes before deadline, following my post telling the thread to not count on me moving, following Kash's post that they would not participate in a bminus move, and following BK's move off of Bminus onto Hal.

At that time it was 5 - bminus, 4 - Hal and 2 - Solus with 7 minutes on the clock.

My read is that Asiina saw that a no-lynch was in the works, more likely at that stage than a lynch on B. As an effort to ensure a lynch that night, switching to Solus was much less reasonable than switching to Hal. Momentum and pragmatism would have more readily justified a move to Hal.

I feel that she moved to Solus with the rationale that a no lynch was happening, that a vote for solus helped keep the vote split, that with the vote split Solus wasn't in real danger of being lynched, and that in later rounds she would be able to say that she had participated in a vote against Solus if it ever became helpful to gain town cred in that fashion.

Let's examine her posts leading up to the lynch.

Asiina posted:

##vote Solus

last minute switches always turn out well

Votes Solus with an addendum essentially saying "Don't follow this vote. It's bad to switch votes this late in the game."

Not especially eager for the Solus vote to actually work.

Asiina posted:

I don't even know, Kash.

It's deadline, people go crazy.

Kash asks why Solus was a candidate. Asiina again comes in to say that voting Solus is a poorly thought out plan. This does not read like a person who is honestly trying to consolidate a vote in the chaos before deadline. And considering Solus was an unlikely lynch that day, a lynch that Asiina appears to have no faith in, why is she not voting Hal who was much closer to the necessary 9 votes.

Reads again like "I'm voting Solus, but please, don't do this." Which is not a way to consolidate a vote five minutes before deadline.

Asiina posted:

Now Solus is at -2 :allears:

Considering the tone of her prior two posts, I have trouble reading this post with any kind of implied excitement intended. It reads like a warning to me. "We're getting really close to a bad vote guys."

But that "Bad Vote" was preferable to her over voting Hal, a reasonable alternative to B. She switched when Solus was at 2 and in no real danger of being voted off. Which strengthens my conviction that she moved to Solus anticipating, and hoping for, a no lynch.

This odd play in the final minutes of the round coupled with her complete absence today and her relative absence yesterday makes Asiina my current top candidate for a lynch.

##vote Asiina

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

Max posted:

Hello, I quoted the thing earlier to get a snapshot of the flavor because I knew Pod was going to change it. I assumed Hal had bus driven Kash and MMT because MMT initially flipped with my death flavor, even though I had targeted Kash. I'm a death cop, and can lethally investigate players in this game to confirm their alignment. I assume this is a joke about imgay and his "cop" investigation from that one game of his.

Coming off of the Solus lunch, I thought Kash looked the worst and decided to go for it and just cut the knot since I have trouble parsing town shitposting Kash and scum shitposting Kash. I am a two shot, so I still have another vig shot left, but if I hit another cop aligned player it will kill me as well, so I'm going to hold off on that probably. Maybe. We'll see.

But it's worth noting that this hasn't been considered nearly enough.

Is the claim plausible? Sure. That's not really what stands out to me.

Max intended to claim today. Max had every intention of claiming today.

My first thought was "Why on earth does scum tell the whole thread that they know night actions were posted incorrectly?" A simple PM to the modwould have been the obvious, and really, only correct way to remedy the error in results without giving away information.

But then it occured to me, a town with a vig would also certainly prefer to tell the mod privately and not let the whole thread (including scum) know they were involved.

The only reason to quote the post and make it known to the thread at large that you were involved with one of the deaths would be to ensure that at some point that day you would have an audience eager to hear about your role.

Max intended to claim today. And they needed a reason to do so. But why?

The only thing I can think is that Max was worried about having been followed or seen visiting Kash. Max wanted to be in front of anyone who was gonna come on to the thread and say they had evidence that make was involved in Kash's death. That's a threat they wouldn't have needed to deal with on n0, but the threat became very real n1 and they wanted to respond to it before it could be a problem.

Is that a scum tell? Is it a town tell? I don't know yet, but I find it immensely curious and I would like to hear more from Max about their thinking. At the moment, I can't escape the feeling that scum worries more about being seen/tracked than town does. Also that a town vig wouldn't risk exposing themselves to scum like Max has chosen to.

So, it's all pretty strange.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

I have read this, thanks.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
It’s hard for me to see scum Asiina switching into scum Solus at that time when Hal and bplus were still viable, if not more likely dunk candidates.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

There were enough people around at deadline to stop a no lunch. Also if there was actually a no lunch she would’ve known that the people who made that happen would be super scrutinized. I don’t buy the case on her at all.

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

28766f69642a2930 posted:

It’s hard for me to see scum Asiina switching into scum Solus at that time when Hal and bplus were still viable, if not more likely dunk candidates.

Can you see town Asiina switching to Solus, putting him at three votes, with seven minutes left on the clock?

And then discouraging others from following the vote?

I lean strongly that Asiina anticipated a no-lynch. At the time Asiina moved her vote, solus needed to get roughly one vote every minute to be the lynch that day. He was not a candidate.

And Solus, despite being not a serious candidate for the lynch, had been cased that day to general approval by the thread. It makes sense to anticipate that would have continued d2. Consequently, the decision to vote solus is pragmatically helpful for scum asiina who can say the next day "I've been fine with a solus lynch the whole time. Look at my vote yesterday."

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

BottleKnight posted:

There were enough people around at deadline to stop a no lunch. Also if there was actually a no lunch she would’ve known that the people who made that happen would be super scrutinized. I don’t buy the case on her at all.

Solus needed a vote every minute at the time that Asiina switched. It is in no way reasonable to assume that was going to work out.

Also, off the top of my head, Solus, Hambeet, Prince and Keane were not here. Meaning there were 12 people in the thread. We needed 9 to lynch. So in seven minutes Asiina needed three quarters of the thread to settle on a single candidate. That is in no way a reasonable expectation.

Also also, who would you have scrutinized in the case of a no lynch? A 5-bminus, 4-hal, 3-solus no lynch? Would Asiina have been anywhere near the top of your list? Wouldn't obstinant people like Me and Kash have been the prime candidates? Wouldn't people with no participation have been the next group to case? Realistically, for you in particular, how far down the list would Asiina have been?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

You’re scrutinizing her despite the fact that there was a lunch. Anyone who contributed to an actual no lunch would be super scrutinized. And I think you are being pretty obtuse. I was never particularly worried we were going to no lunch even with 3 minutes left. There was enough activity and enough people posting. I just don’t buy the case.

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

This post -

BottleKnight posted:

And this post -

BottleKnight posted:

You’re scrutinizing her despite the fact that there was a lunch. Anyone who contributed to an actual no lunch would be super scrutinized. And I think you are being pretty obtuse. I was never particularly worried we were going to no lunch even with 3 minutes left. There was enough activity and enough people posting. I just don’t buy the case.

Are the same post.

The only two points of deviation are that in the second BK calls me obtuse and offers the observation that there was a lunch, as evidence that a lunch was inevitable.

I disagree with the inevitability of lunch.

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

As to the obtuse comment, I could be especially obtuse and ask you which usage of the word you were intending.

Resistant to come to an understanding?

Difficult to be understood?

Blunt or insensitive?

I hope not dull. That would be as bad as antiquated.

Its two in the morning and I like words a lot. I haven't been called obtuse in a long time man. I'm kinda into it.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hey prince I say hmmmm as a way of remembering Max.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
very interesting, I’ll have more to say about KR’s case in the morning

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Hi I exist, I'm going to read today and come up with opinions. Right off the top of my head killing B- sounds good for the aforementioned not protecting probably town at the time MMT and also maybe because he didn't die as a pretty powerful role.

##vote B-

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I agree with KDRex, it would be nice to know more bout death cop specifically because it seems to be more of a serial killer type flavour than that of a real 'investigator'. Like the attendees never show up, and death cop operates alone. No mention of a real police operation and we're all just cop con attendees not on the job.

I think that the case on Asiina is a stretch too. But I do see it as tunnely town. Thought I was suspicious of Asiina's pick of B- last night, with more info and time I've come around on the case and opinion that he's probably scum this game. Though Asiina seems to be a little busy with this game I am too, and I'm going to ignore that in favour of flipping B- first. I'd also be down with killing Max. You can either believe he's a town oriented killer or a scum or 3rd party killer, though I personally think Max's participation has been good, that's something SK can easily do with scum to hunt. In addition hiding in the open is basically where you want to be, as it saves you later when people are asking for claims.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Max posted:

Hello, I quoted the thing earlier to get a snapshot of the flavor because I knew Pod was going to change it. I assumed Hal had bus driven Kash and MMT because MMT initially flipped with my death flavor, even though I had targeted Kash. I'm a death cop, and can lethally investigate players in this game to confirm their alignment. I assume this is a joke about imgay and his "cop" investigation from that one game of his.

Coming off of the Solus lunch, I thought Kash looked the worst and decided to go for it and just cut the knot since I have trouble parsing town shitposting Kash and scum shitposting Kash. I am a two shot, so I still have another vig shot left, but if I hit another cop aligned player it will kill me as well, so I'm going to hold off on that probably. Maybe. We'll see.

Podima posted:

:rip: Mr. Humalong, Cop, was lethally investigated as Cop-Aligned on Night 0. :rip:

Like here Max admits to having the flavour of the opening kill... I find it hard to imagine that he's a good guy in all of this.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Podima posted:

:rip: Kashuno, Rookie Cop, was lethally investigated as Cop-Aligned on Night 1! :rip:

the corrected pod flip

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

Like here Max admits to having the flavour of the opening kill... I find it hard to imagine that he's a good guy in all of this.

Lethally investigated just sounds like some sort of brutal cop, although I have to say why a town brutal cop would kill town people he investigates I cannot explain

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

KhediveRex posted:

The only two points of deviation are that in the second BK calls me obtuse and offers the observation that there was a lunch, as evidence that a lunch was inevitable.

I disagree with the inevitability of lunch.

I actually agree with BK, it was HIGHLY unlikely there was going to be a no-lynch there. There were 3 candidates who I think pretty much anyone there would have voted for to ensure someone was killed and plenty of people posting. I don't think making a case on Asiina that her whole goal was to create a no-lynch situation is very good or useful. I mean wouldn't that also imply that she, b-, me and Solus were ALL scum together? That would be a VERY impressive D1 by town and pretty terrible one by scum to let it get to that.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I don't actually feel very good about KBs posting this game (a lot of weird theory crafting, soft fingers of suspicion on people today) but I do see where he is coming from with PoS, and Keane's point about the stilted style was somewhat caild even if I joked about it. I need to look at some of those posts harder but I can definitely see the case here.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

And going back to my non-solus suspicions from yesterday, I feel better about BK today after some of his posting, but probably worse about b- after his night action and his recent posts that seem to be glomming onto some weak stuff like agreeing that questioning if Max could be a SK was somehow suspicious. B- seems to not really be paying attention to what is actually going on in the thread and just me-tooing recent stuff which is sorta classic scum stuff

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I liked POS's lumpen list because they're easy ways to summarize people's reads, but apart from that POS has been very ~*~wordy~*~ with comments and clarifying commentary and imo not a lot of mafia (I know ironic of me, lurking this game, to say).

Hey hal, it's pretty typical for town busdriver to claim targets seeing as how you've already claimed so that town can sort out their night actions and presumably results. (copfia) Who'd you bus?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

I don't actually feel very good about KBs posting this game (a lot of weird theory crafting, soft fingers of suspicion on people today) but I do see where he is coming from with PoS, and Keane's point about the stilted style was somewhat vaild even if I joked about it. I need to look at some of those posts harder but I can definitely see the case here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Hal Incandenza posted:

Lethally investigated just sounds like some sort of brutal cop, although I have to say why a town brutal cop would kill town people he investigates I cannot explain

Max has claimed death cop, not brutal cop. He is a vig or SK or scum.