Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

CCKeane posted:

You or GK is scum.

no u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina posted:

It's me, I'm town.

Max is totally an SK tho.

?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

well, its quite possible that GK is scum

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Toalpaz posted:

nah

Nah, and I rookie cop investigated asiina who came back as town.

my previous investigations were hawke n1 and pos n2 on both though they failed.

Why didn't you step up and claim something was suspicious when we were all talking about how there must only be 4 Rookie Cops with varying sanity levels in this particular setup? Isn't setup spec one of your specialties?

MurmurTwin and Kashuno flipped Town-aligned Rookie Cops after Night 1's results, CCKeane claimed Rookie Cop day 2, and then BottleKnight/George Kansas claimed Rookie Cop day 3. When all those claims and all that setup speculation and theorycrafting surrounding there being four Rookie Cops was going down, you didn't say anything about being a fifth Rookie Cop? Suspicious.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yeah honestly I'd forgotten that 4 had claimed/flipped already and it's weird that there's now a fifth.

I think there's a reasonable chance you're an SK that's withholding your kill each night because of your claim.

I mean, I have no interest in doing anything about it now and it'll be like if we execute 2 more scum and the game is still going, you should probably die but :shrug:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Prince of Space posted:

Why didn't you step up and claim something was suspicious when we were all talking about how there must only be 4 Rookie Cops with varying sanity levels in this particular setup? Isn't setup spec one of your specialties?

MurmurTwin and Kashuno flipped Town-aligned Rookie Cops after Night 1's results, CCKeane claimed Rookie Cop day 2, and then BottleKnight/George Kansas claimed Rookie Cop day 3. When all those claims and all that setup speculation and theorycrafting surrounding there being four Rookie Cops was going down, you didn't say anything about being a fifth Rookie Cop? Suspicious.

We got ourselves a dethy!

We got ourselves a scum!!!

(it's Toal)

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Hello everybody California sucked up more of my time than I thought and then I just haven’t had time to set up a block of time to read through all the posts I missed. Sorry about that. I hope to do so tonight!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Didn't want scum to murderize me tbh, plus if you're basically VT as a lovely cop I think you should only claim with a scum result basically because it makes it easier for town or to hide. I just claimed here because we're at end game and likely the tracker (u) is dying tonight. There's also nothing in my pee em to suggest sanity problems.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

*town pr to hide

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

Didn't want scum to murderize me tbh, plus if you're basically VT as a lovely cop I think you should only claim with a scum result basically because it makes it easier for town or to hide. I just claimed here because we're at end game and likely the tracker (u) is dying tonight. There's also nothing in my pee em to suggest sanity problems.

Lol why would they kill you out of the (alleged) last remaining three?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

hambeet posted:

Lol why would they kill you out of the (alleged) last remaining three?

Why not? I know I'm town so that makes me a target because I'm not a scum rookie cop. Also claiming D3 to say I have nothing to report while painting a bigger target on myself/revealing where power roles are by elimation seems unoptimal.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

3xxx

mafia

An old legend tells of one with a result. He checked into thread once, but rather than illuminate us, he only mocked our powerlessness before disappearing forever.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina posted:

Yeah honestly I'd forgotten that 4 had claimed/flipped already and it's weird that there's now a fifth.

I think there's a reasonable chance you're an SK that's withholding your kill each night because of your claim.

I mean, I have no interest in doing anything about it now and it'll be like if we execute 2 more scum and the game is still going, you should probably die but :shrug:

I mean, fair.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Prince of Space posted:

Also this is a good post.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Toalpaz posted:

Sure, there's nothing in your PM but when you have 2 flips and 2 claims with the same role as you, maybe that might get you wondering.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I’m starting to think Toal would be a better revenge target than beet tbh

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

28766f69642a2930 posted:

I wouldn't be crying.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

28766f69642a2930 posted:

Hot diggety!

Or Max.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

:tootzzz:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Nah, you should kill beet imo.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Let us all take up a collection and purchase George Kansas a children's reader, so that he may learn how to read and write, and therefore present us with his night action

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

he said he'd catch up tonight

well it's my night now

so what gives

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

unless he meant his night

and i don't know when that is

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
He caught up, now he needs to compose himself with a full day of solitude.

He'll be around at twilight.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
He was around during D&D but I didn't get a chance to remind him.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Thread this may be our only time to kill george kansas and for it to be funny

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:cop: Votecount for Day 4 :cop:

28766f69642a2930 (2): Prince of Space, Tobbs Gnawed, hambeet, Toalpaz, Prince of Space, Toalpaz
George Kansas (1): Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz

Not Voting (6): 28766f69642a2930, Asiina, CCKeane, George Kansas, Max, Prince of Space

With 9 cops still alive, it takes 5 votes to ban someone from CopCon.
The current deadline is January 31st, 2019 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 9 hours, 45 minutes.

:cop: Asiina and George Kansas are ON NOTICE! :cop:

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Toalpaz posted:

Thread this may be our only time to kill george kansas and for it to be funny

We gotta dunk your scumbro first soz scumpaz

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Let us all share more cherished memories of our friend George Kansas.

George Kansas is a fan of the Kansas City Royals, a big money team that spent their way into winning the 2015 world series.

When I pointed out that they just bought all the good players, George Kansas looked me square in the eyes and said "Thats capitalism. Capitalism dot dot dot [Ed: He actually said dot dot dot] is good.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

:corsair: I remember George Kansas.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

George Kansas bought me a game on steam that I still need to play! He did so randomly and without any input from me. It was very appreciated.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

George Kansas was messing around with a wrapping paper tube once, yelling "It's a sword! I have a sword!" We all thought it was cute, but then he felled a mighty oak tree with one swing of it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
George Kansas let an angel die last night because he forgot he was a cleric.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Asiina posted:

George Kansas let an angel die last night because he forgot he was a cleric.

Is he a follower of Groetus?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Although ideally he's going to show up and give his result, if he doesn't that's not the end of the world.

Either scum kill him to prevent him from giving his result which means they don't kill a more active player, or they leave him alone and we get to have his result anyway.

If he was the only cop it'd be a problem, but in this multiple rookie cop situation, it's not really too big a deal.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Asiina posted:

Although ideally he's going to show up and give his result, if he doesn't that's not the end of the world.

Either scum kill him to prevent him from giving his result which means they don't kill a more active player, or they leave him alone and we get to have his result anyway.

If he was the only cop it'd be a problem, but in this multiple rookie cop situation, it's not really too big a deal.

free lunch tomorrow too

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Personally, I am deeply concerned about George Kansas's well being. He could be trapped in the bottom of a well somewhere.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Someone should call the cops or something.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote Hawke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Well, regardless of how today ends up, this will probably be my last day on the police force for a little while, fellas.

I've got a good feeling that those sneaky Activists are gonna come after my gun and badge tonight, which is fine - it tells me they're scared!

:cop: CopCon rules! :cop: