Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Also, short of withholding a kill, which I doubt the (I'm guessing) last scum would do at this point, I feel better about asiina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Why oh why would I be the NK??

I have the most useless role and haven't really been the town leader in this game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also I'm continuing to hold my action, but if I do need to prove that I'm not doing anything else, I can use it. I just don't want to mess up the rookie cops, but they seem to be doing that all on their own.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

For me that leaves either toal, gk or max as the last scum.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

CCKeane posted:

I can't believe another organization is getting in the way of my collar, smh smh (I also targeted GK)

great minds think alike I suppose :C

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I hope we receive GK's news a little earlier today so we can actually start playing some mafia

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

I hope we receive GK's news a little earlier today so we can actually start playing some mafia

I mean, earlier than none at all.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Toalpaz posted:

Agreed.

BottleKnight / George Kansas :

CopCon needs your results for the last two nights. They're important.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Asiina posted:

I have the most useless role and haven't really been the town leader in this game.

KB was kind of sitting on the sidelines, and you mostly are too.

I think scum were afraid one of us was an unclaimed watcher so they picked targets not on most players' radar.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

tfw everyone has you on ignore

:bahgawd:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Asiina posted:

I just don't want to mess up the rookie cops, but they seem to be doing that all on their own.

There's still the question of there being five Rookie Cops.

It's not a smoking gun that there should only be four Rookie Cops, of course, so the last Activist is not necessarily one of the three remaining Rookie Cops (CCKeane, George Kansas, Toalpaz), but it does narrow down who I'm currently most suspicious of.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Prince of Space posted:

There's still the question of there being five Rookie Cops.

It's not a smoking gun that there should only be four Rookie Cops, of course, so the last Activist is not necessarily one of the three remaining Rookie Cops (CCKeane, George Kansas, Toalpaz), but it does narrow down who I'm currently most suspicious of.

This is too setup-speccy for even me. Doesn't mean you're wrong, though.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

hambeet posted:

tfw everyone has you on ignore

:bahgawd:

Sorry I still think you're scum barring someone else being caught red-handed.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I figure explaining away the lack of a night kill could be good.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

*adds obstinate to the player profile spreadsheet*

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I will get killed tonight but just in case I'm gonna doc POS again so we'll have at least one more track result.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Scum probably know what I am now (unless they withheld the NK).

I'm the Lenient cop. Each night I can "let off" a player, preventing them from being removed from copcon that night.

N1 MMT failed
N2 Max success
N3 POS success
N4 Asiina success

In case I die tonight, Asiina was probably the NK target. My only limitation is I can't target the same player two nights in a row, which is why I didn't target POS last night.

Welp, missed this before.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

George Kansas posted:

Hello everybody California sucked up more of my time than I thought and then I just haven’t had time to set up a block of time to read through all the posts I missed. Sorry about that. I hope to do so tonight!

:choco:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote George kostanza

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina posted:

Max, tell me the truth.

Are you an SK?

I amn’t

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina posted:

I agree with this and wouldn’t be surprised if scum just withheld hoping to implicate me for the day.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

hambeet posted:

For me that leaves either toal, gk or max as the last scum.

Like this one here.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

And yet I've not killed a town player...

How bout you?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Pod, you don't have to confirm this, but can you prod Beek, because the game is at a complete standstill until he posts.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I have a bold plan. We should NL and Max should kill someone of the game's choosing (effectively acting as our execution).

Either it'll be the last scum and the game will end, Max will die but we won't have to worry whether he's the SK and waste another vote to kill him (giving scum another NK in the process), or he'll be outed as the SK.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asiina posted:

Pod, you don't have to confirm this, but can you prod Beek, because the game is at a complete standstill until he posts.

I think pods already put measures in place for us to be able to deal with this

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yes, but maybe there's an option other than killing a possible cop with 2 unannounced results??

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina posted:

I have a bold plan. We should NL and Max should kill someone of the game's choosing (effectively acting as our execution).

Either it'll be the last scum and the game will end, Max will die but we won't have to worry whether he's the SK and waste another vote to kill him (giving scum another NK in the process), or he'll be outed as the SK.

This is fine by me

Max
Nov 30, 2002

hambeet posted:

And yet I've not killed a town player...

How bout you?

You mean you didn’t think kash was scummy?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Because the time to bring up that objection was day two.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Max posted:

Because the time to bring up that objection was day two.

No, the time for me to bring it up is when you're trying to cast aspersions on me.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asiina posted:

Yes, but maybe there's an option other than killing a possible cop with 2 unannounced results??

Maybe only one if he didn't even submit a result. But eh.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asiina posted:

I've been in emergency the last five hours with my son (broken arm, all okay), so I think that has probably something to do with me not getting what you're suggesting.

I'll read again in the morning.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

hambeet posted:

No, the time for me to bring it up is when you're trying to cast aspersions on me.

Mmm, bad.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

hambeet posted:

##vote George kostanza

We really need the results to learn anything from this lunch, unless gk is just hiding scum from who's given up and then we win.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'm at a 10 to 7 board game tourney tomorrow so I'd like to possibly iron out some plans before tomorrow so people don't complain about me not being around/not doing anything/maybe we're going to have to start talking without GK's results for a bit.

Asiina when you said let Max do the executions you mean by thread majority right? That sounds interesting and worth thinking about I guess?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Toalpaz posted:

I'm at a 10 to 7 board game tourney tomorrow so I'd like to possibly iron out some plans before tomorrow so people don't complain about me not being around/not doing anything/maybe we're going to have to start talking without GK's results for a bit.

Asiina when you said let Max do the executions you mean by thread majority right? That sounds interesting and worth thinking about I guess?

Yeah, we'll say who we want dead by majority, but not actually vote anyone, then Max can do the kill that would replace the vote.

That way an extra person doesn't end up dead because we're in a good position, there's still probably just one scum left, but a bunch of deaths in a row would be pretty bad. Especially if it's like town execute and then Max is actually town and kills a town and then scum kills a town overnight and whoops that's 4 dead town by the beginning of the next day.

I think Max might be an SK and this is a way to test his claim. It means he might die, but better than wasting an execution on him to test it.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Here are my Top 3 scum picks for today (in order):

Officer George Kansas
Officer Hambeet
Officer Max

My suggestions for how to proceed:

> Vote off George Kansas today (their inability to contribute their Night results, give warnings on their availability, or read the thread is really intolerable).
> Max kills Hambeet overnight.
> If the George Kansas/Max/Hambeet combo doesn't resolve the last scum member, then the last Activist would be Asiina, who must have withheld the night-kill last night.

People I don't believe to be scum, and would not vote:

Officer CCKeane
Officer Prince of Space / self
Officer Toalpaz
Officer Tobbs Gnawed

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina posted:

Yeah, we'll say who we want dead by majority, but not actually vote anyone, then Max can do the kill that would replace the vote.

That way an extra person doesn't end up dead because we're in a good position, there's still probably just one scum left, but a bunch of deaths in a row would be pretty bad. Especially if it's like town execute and then Max is actually town and kills a town and then scum kills a town overnight and whoops that's 4 dead town by the beginning of the next day.

I think Max might be an SK and this is a way to test his claim. It means he might die, but better than wasting an execution on him to test it.

I’m happy to kill someone tonight but spoiler, I’m killing who I feel like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Right now I'd say I think Toalpaz is scummier than GK.