Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hmmm okay. Congrats scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Toal and Keane confirm each other the night they visited gk on night 4.

Was that the night of the no kill?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

hambeet posted:

Toal and Keane confirm each other the night they visited gk on night 4.

Was that the night of the no kill?

yea

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Yeah idk

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Well then you and Keane confirm each other.

So unless scum was doing something else that night that wasn't a night kill, that leaves tobbs and me.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asiina died the next night yeah?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Yeah. Dunno then.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Was wondering if the last scum was doing something else that night, like poisoning gk, but it would have to have been asiina. if it's a delayed kill.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tobbs doctored who again each night?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Keane last night, pos before, asiina before that and earlier..?*

So are scum shadowing tobbs previous targets deliberately?

*Sorry I'm being lazy because I'm on the phone.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

hambeet posted:

Well then you and Keane confirm each other.

So unless scum was doing something else that night that wasn't a night kill, that leaves tobbs and me.

hambeet posted:

Tobbs doctored who again each night?

##unvote

You think it was Tobbs? He docced Asiina the night before. I guess I can't leave this vote on you. He doc'd POS and then POS died. And doc'd Keane.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

hambeet posted:

Keane last night, pos before, asiina before that and earlier..?*

So are scum shadowing tobbs previous targets deliberately?

*Sorry I'm being lazy because I'm on the phone.

Yeah could be. But like, with GK's results coming in the night Asiina dies, it strongly suggests poison.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

Yeah could be. But like, with GK's results coming in the night Asiina dies, it strongly suggests poison.

Unless POS's ninja theory is real.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Either ninja or poison or god drat screw pod

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Toalpaz posted:

Unless POS's ninja theory is real.

I think I'm more in line with Ninja than poisoner.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Keane hasn't hammered me so, he could be unlucky scum who hasn't checked the thread, but it's less likelyin my books.

That leave you, tobbs and me.

You are verified by Keane visiting gk for that night, but if we are seriously airing poison as an idea i would want to look back at your claimed night actions to be doubly sure.

There's also the opposing results on you and me from Keane. Who knows what's going on there, we won't know now until one of us flips. And that's end or game if we flip a town player.

So if i ignore you for a second you're left with tobbs and me. I have a verified day action, tobbs actions on their own can't be verified. Being jailed could be a lie as could doctoring asiina. Who the gently caress knows? He's also in love with me I think.

So for me it's you or tobbs.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

But I'd be literally flipping a coin at this point.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

CCKeane posted:

I think I'm more in line with Ninja than poisoner.

gently caress, looking at actions on the phone is poo poo. I'll do it later if the game isn't over.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

okay dokay starting to pull this together. can people help me fill in the blanks?

not all encompassing, like for the first few nights i'm only listing actions for those still alive, or just including actions where they may be relevant to those still alive eg. gk's investigation stuffing up or being stuffed up by other players.
it should be good, but i'm half drunk so if i hosed something out point it out please

night 1
tobbs >doctor> MMT. failed (allegedly jailed according to b-minus1's claim)
pos >tracked> beet. went no where.
toal?
keane?
gk?

{MMT night killed by scum}
{kashuno killed by max}

night 2
tobbs >doctor> max success
pos >tracked> keane. followed keane to beet
keane >copped> beet. success! got a result of not cop aligned (this action was confirmed by pos)
toal?
gk ?

{hal night killed}

night 3
tobbs >doctor> pos success
gk >forgot to put an action in
pos?
toal?
keane?

{kb night killed}

night 4
tobbs >doctor> asiina success
pos >tracked> toal followed toal to gk
gk >cop> asiina failed (presumably because tobbs was there too)
keane >cop> gk failed (clashed with toal)
toal >cop> gk failed (clashed with keane, also this action was confirmed by pos)

{no night kill}

night 5
pos >track> ??
keane >cop> toal succes! got a result of cop aligned*
toal >cop> keane success! got a result of cop aligned
gk >cop> asiina success (we don't know how this happened )

{asiina night killed}

night 6
tobbs >doctor> keane success
keane >cop> toal cop aligned
toal >?>
pos >?>

{pos night killed}

i looked at asiina's messages (night 1 max, night 2 toal, then said she was withholding. pos said he got one night 5 (? i think).but i don't think they interfered with anything

missing some of toals movements, princes movements. keane on n3? clarity around them would be super.

the other thing i thought as i started putting this together is that timing of when claims of actions made could be important, but i also have finite time in life to review all of that as well.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

thoughts:

- my theory on scum shadowing tobbs, if tobbs isn't scum, that theory doesn't work for night 3 where he claimed to doctor pos. same if tobbs was scum and a poisoner. pos didn't die next night.

- the jailing claim by b-minus1. tobbs has thrown that at me as a defence of 'why would scum...' and fair point. but why would you also trust what scum say, verbatim, on their way out? however that led me to look at votes.

looking back on d1 voting (because i was trying to work out if scum were trying to protectively jail their team mate (iv'e seen it done, and have done it before)) i've noticed both solus and b-minus both voted tobbs d1, but no flipped scum voted keane nor toalpaz. idk if that's a point for or against either player :shrug:

so to break down voting (only listing alive players and flipped scum)

day 1
- tobbs, birdstrike voted solus. (toalpaz, keane and me didn't)
- solus lynched

day 2
- no flipped scum voted tobbs, toal, me or keane
- b-minus lynched. tobbs was first on b-minus, then toal and me and then birdstrike. keane didn't vote b-minus

day 3
- birdstrike voted keane
- tobbs and toalpaz both voted me
- khed lynched. keane first on, then bird, me and tobbs.

day 4
- everyone except keane (so toal, tobbs and i) voted birdstrike based on pos' tracking.
- toalpaz tried to break votefinder

day 5
- everyone except beet (so toal, tobbs and keane in that order) voted no lynch
- i overturned the vote and lynched max (flipped sk)

day 6
-everyone except keane voted off GK

somewhat of interest:

day 5, i noted that tobbs and keane were the last two on the no vote wagon. keane voted ##no execute at 7:57... it didn't count. tobbs voted 8:01 which would have been hammer had keanes syntax been correct, but then commented at 8:02 that keane didn't vote. keane then came back and fixed his vote.

i make note of the day 5 vote because i used it specifically to lynch max. i'm town, so the last potential scum had to have been on that vote, so wanted to know where the remaining people voted in relation to the no lynch. toalpaz was on the no lynch early (second).

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

actually my brain fart on scum shadowing tobbs would only come into play after tobbs claimed doc. not before. i can't remember if that was prior to day 4 or after.

~farts~

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'm not hammering, no.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I will refuse to hammer, extra nights are useful to us.
I'm going to think about things some.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Night three I investigated birb, btw. It failed.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Tonight I will investigate Tobbs.

Tobbs, if you protect me, I think that'd be helpful, since I just confirmed myself.

Toal, I think you investigating beet could clear things up.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

CCKeane posted:

Tobbs, if you protect me, I think that'd be helpful, since I just confirmed myself.

I doc'd you last night. Would if I could, though.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Regardless of how things end, it's been a fun game and I couldn't pick a better group for our happy little MYLO/LYLO.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Regardless of how things end, it's been a fun game and I couldn't pick a better group for our happy little MYLO/LYLO.

did you just say something nice about me?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

CCKeane posted:

except scum is gonna murder one of us

scum

please no kill just to annoy pod more than anything. that'd be pretty funny.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

hambeet posted:

except scum is gonna murder one of us

scum

please no kill just to annoy pod more than anything. that'd be pretty funny.

Right, scum is going to murder one of us, and then we get an additional investigation as a clue.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

CCKeane posted:

Right, scum is going to murder one of us, and then we get an additional investigation as a clue.

i know, we started the day saying that

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

hambeet posted:

okay dokay starting to pull this together. can people help me fill in the blanks?

not all encompassing, like for the first few nights i'm only listing actions for those still alive, or just including actions where they may be relevant to those still alive eg. gk's investigation stuffing up or being stuffed up by other players.
it should be good, but i'm half drunk so if i hosed something out point it out please

night 1
tobbs >doctor> MMT. failed (allegedly jailed according to b-minus1's claim)
pos >tracked> beet. went no where.
toal?
keane?
gk?

{MMT night killed by scum}
{kashuno killed by max}

night 2
tobbs >doctor> max success
pos >tracked> keane. followed keane to beet
keane >copped> beet. success! got a result of not cop aligned (this action was confirmed by pos)
toal?
gk ?

{hal night killed}

night 3
gk >forgot to put an action in
pos?
toal?
keane >cop> birdstrike failed

{kb night killed}

night 4
tobbs >doctor> asiina success
pos >tracked> toal followed toal to gk
gk >cop> asiina failed (presumably because tobbs was there too)
keane >cop> gk failed (clashed with toal)
toal >cop> gk failed (clashed with keane, also this action was confirmed by pos)

{no night kill}

night 5
pos >track> ??
keane >cop> toal succes! got a result of cop aligned*
toal >cop> keane success! got a result of cop aligned
gk >cop> asiina success (we don't know how this happened )

{asiina night killed}

night 6
tobbs >doctor> keane success
keane >cop> toal cop aligned
toal >?>
pos >?>

{pos night killed}

i looked at asiina's messages (night 1 max, night 2 toal, then said she was withholding. pos said he got one night 5 (? i think).but i don't think they interfered with anything

missing some of toals movements, princes movements. keane on n3? clarity around them would be super.

the other thing i thought as i started putting this together is that timing of when claims of actions made could be important, but i also have finite time in life to review all of that as well.

updated a wee bit

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

CCKeane posted:

Okie dokie

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

My investigations were:
Hawke: Fail
POS: Fail
Asiina: Success cop-aligned
GK: Fail
Keane: Success cop-aligned
Beet: Fail

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I know that Tobbs alerted us to the possibility of a fast finish tonight which is why in part he voted Beet today, but if Tobbs is a poisoner then whoever he poisoned last night will die and then he could probably submit a normal nk resulting in two deaths.

Something that we should be aware of, but not losing tonight also confirms that tobbs is not a poisoner, I think.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Toalpaz posted:

I know that Tobbs alerted us to the possibility of a fast finish tonight which is why in part he voted Beet today, but if Tobbs is a poisoner then whoever he poisoned last night will die and then he could probably submit a normal nk resulting in two deaths.

Something that we should be aware of, but not losing tonight also confirms that tobbs is not a poisoner, I think.

I doubt strongly that Tobbs is scum I think.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
If Asiina was poisoned then maybe POS was poisoned. Which means one of us could be poisoned and scum could kill 2 tonight.

I think it's beet and that's why he was excited to accelerate the no lunch.

This could be LYLO, not MYLO.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

I think Deep Space Nine was the best Star Trek.

:ghost: :hmmyes: :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

If Asiina was poisoned then maybe POS was poisoned. Which means one of us could be poisoned and scum could kill 2 tonight.

I think it's beet and that's why he was excited to accelerate the no lunch.

This could be LYLO, not MYLO.

Uhg I unvoted because of the possibility of special killers I hadn't fully considered and I didn't want to leave the vote on while I was sleeping, but yeah this still a possibility and likely. Given Keane's results and my own results I think I'm going to leave a vote on beet again.

##vote hambeet