Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hey toal who do you think you would have night killed in event of a no lynch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

hambeet posted:

Hey toal who do you think you would have night killed in event of a no lynch?

Keane and walk into the Tobbs, Beet, WIFOM world. I believe I had been cleared more times and would have suggested that you anticipated Tobbs having second thoughts and also confirmed Keane's scum result with my own 'cop'.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Toalpaz posted:

Keane and walk into the Tobbs, Beet, WIFOM world. I believe I had been cleared more times and would have suggested that you anticipated Tobbs having second thoughts and also confirmed Keane's scum result with my own 'cop'.

Yeah, this is what pushed me over - I figured if you were scum you'd kill me and it'd end the same anyway, especially since Tobbs revealed that he couldn't protect twice in a row.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

ha, yeah cool. pretty much was the optimal play for you from there.

very well played toal, i'm impressed with that win

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

CCKeane posted:

Yeah, this is what pushed me over - I figured if you were scum you'd kill me and it'd end the same anyway, especially since Tobbs revealed that he couldn't protect twice in a row.

Yeah! There's also the situation where if you cop Tobbs you'd know that scum beet is scum beet so scum beet needed to kill you and me to prevent himself from having results against him. If I kill you I can tell a story like that, and say Beet just couldn't do enough to beat night action mafia.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Toalpaz posted:

Yeah! There's also the situation where if you cop Tobbs you'd know that scum beet is scum beet so scum beet needed to kill you and me to prevent himself from having results against him. If I kill you I can tell a story like that, and say Beet just couldn't do enough to beat night action mafia.

Pretty much, yeah.

I wish I pushed harder, I'm genuinely pretty mad at myself for letting myself get talked out of it.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hmm Podima. Any other notes?

(Gg toal and also beet and no one else)

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also I was very likely going to kill toal if I had lived.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Max posted:

Hmm Podima. Any other notes?

(Gg toal and also beet and no one else)

Yes I suck and am terrible for giving you a gimped serial killer with no protection (you should have had Bulletproof at least) and having your flavor used for the N0 kill :negative:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Ah yes one last plug - if you're looking for another game to play, El Dorado 4 is gonna be really good and could use a few more signups!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

yeah everyone join eldorado, especialy anyone who played this who hasn't signed up for it. you were all mostly chill to play with.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

oh lol toal, from scum chat: i did consider a self hammer. i got to the point of being over it, but then i found my second wind (actually my eleventh by that point in the game) and started compiling night actions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Good game y’all! Congrats to scum