Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SolusLunes posted:

hello podima

i too am a cop

sloth cop

would you like a burger

This seems to be a good cop though so now I don’t know what to think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Wow what a leading question

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ok I'm back again, are we still just making cop jokes or is there a game here now?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh it's more people taking N0 action claims seriously, my favorite mafia event

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Max posted:

But do you believe it?

No I most certainly do not

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Interesting.

Truly it is not

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Well, if Keane is a liar, is he lying scum pulling a gambit? Lying town trying to stir up poo poo?

He's already stood by the claim when pressed.

He's just Keaneing it up, creating content, doing his thang

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Max posted:

If you keep pushing this specific argument, yes. I can see a lot of avenues where KR would have corrected themselves. This is like smoke from a recently burnt out match stick, not a gun.

Yeah... I was hoping for something thrilling from KB but that was like the biggest scumslip stretch ever, especially with no casing really from their posting otherwise

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Wow I don't like all these Max votes, I get wanting to consolidate but I don't find Max to be scummy at all and some of those later votes feel over-explained. Especially Solus.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Max posted:

I feel leery of you.

I think his point is valid, when I have been scum with bee he has not really tried at all and BK is kind of the same way.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

King Burgundy posted:

I'd like it if people humored me and commented on Prince of Space, even if it is to say you have no read there.

I sort of recall what you said about the Shine game, but prior to that I was thinking they were not saying much, but seemed to offer genuine opinions and ask the right questions when they did show up.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote b- maybe that will help

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

King Burgundy posted:

I'm fine with those votes. I'll hop on anyone who hasn't really been doing much.

I want to start here though.

##vote Prince

Hmmm I read back over PoS and I suppose I see where you are coming from. He sort of said he was suspicious of Khedive (for trying too hard) but most of the rest of his opinions are more about actions and not alignments

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Whoa this is some BS

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hmm well I can’t really move off B but still don’t like him, like Solus less, don’t like Bk much now either

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Max posted:

Claim!

Bus driver :smith:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

You are -1 my dude

Yeah so what can I do about that?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I’m actually called a traffic cop which is like the lowest form of cop so that fits the role

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

BottleKnight posted:

bus driver, a notoriously town role that town always has

Somehow bus driver is like in vogue lately it’s like when everything was pumpkin all of a sudden

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Max posted:

I'm also fine with this but don't know if we can get it in time.

I’d probably prefer it to bee myself

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ha bus driver and jailer claims nice ambiguous roles

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Pffft ##vote Solus

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Max posted:

In terms of alignment. It's not a slam dunk "oh poo poo save this person" claim.

Max get out of my head all the time

But yeah it’s alignment ambiguous

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kashuno posted:

What even was the solus case

How is a bus driver or jailer going to clear someone’s alignment in this game

Things to think about for day 2 folks

I’m bus driving you off a cliff tonight

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kashuno posted:

Literally no one has given me a solus case

I did not like his Max vote

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

I did not like his Max vote

Which really I think should have been good enough for all of you

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Max posted:

I predict Hal will say he busdrove kash and mmt

0 for 2 it was me and BK

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

King Burgundy posted:

Hal, what was your thought process for these targets?

Bk seemed bad, I get killed a lot N1

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Keane wants you to talk like you are from the streets yo so he knows you are straight legit

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

i don't follow. why would scum move their votes from scum hal to scum solus? and even if we believe hal's claim, we still didn't know that solus was scum.

Why would *I* move my vote off b- and onto Solus if we were both scum

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

Like here Max admits to having the flavour of the opening kill... I find it hard to imagine that he's a good guy in all of this.

Lethally investigated just sounds like some sort of brutal cop, although I have to say why a town brutal cop would kill town people he investigates I cannot explain

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

KhediveRex posted:

The only two points of deviation are that in the second BK calls me obtuse and offers the observation that there was a lunch, as evidence that a lunch was inevitable.

I disagree with the inevitability of lunch.

I actually agree with BK, it was HIGHLY unlikely there was going to be a no-lynch there. There were 3 candidates who I think pretty much anyone there would have voted for to ensure someone was killed and plenty of people posting. I don't think making a case on Asiina that her whole goal was to create a no-lynch situation is very good or useful. I mean wouldn't that also imply that she, b-, me and Solus were ALL scum together? That would be a VERY impressive D1 by town and pretty terrible one by scum to let it get to that.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I don't actually feel very good about KBs posting this game (a lot of weird theory crafting, soft fingers of suspicion on people today) but I do see where he is coming from with PoS, and Keane's point about the stilted style was somewhat caild even if I joked about it. I need to look at some of those posts harder but I can definitely see the case here.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

And going back to my non-solus suspicions from yesterday, I feel better about BK today after some of his posting, but probably worse about b- after his night action and his recent posts that seem to be glomming onto some weak stuff like agreeing that questioning if Max could be a SK was somehow suspicious. B- seems to not really be paying attention to what is actually going on in the thread and just me-tooing recent stuff which is sorta classic scum stuff

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

I don't actually feel very good about KBs posting this game (a lot of weird theory crafting, soft fingers of suspicion on people today) but I do see where he is coming from with PoS, and Keane's point about the stilted style was somewhat vaild even if I joked about it. I need to look at some of those posts harder but I can definitely see the case here.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

I liked POS's lumpen list because they're easy ways to summarize people's reads, but apart from that POS has been very ~*~wordy~*~ with comments and clarifying commentary and imo not a lot of mafia (I know ironic of me, lurking this game, to say).

Hey hal, it's pretty typical for town busdriver to claim targets seeing as how you've already claimed so that town can sort out their night actions and presumably results. (copfia) Who'd you bus?

Already claimed, me and BK

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

Max has claimed death cop, not brutal cop. He is a vig or SK or scum.

Ah right, I mean I knew he was one of those 3, I forgot he said "death cop" though.

I mean how could a death cop be a good guy?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CCKeane posted:

I've known plenty of decent coroners, Hal.

Great next time I am in the city can you introduce me to some? That would be a fun outing with Keane

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CCKeane posted:

I see the case on Asiina.

Beyond the "wanted to create a no-lynch" part? Please elaborate sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Max posted:

I'm literally a vig.

So you say...