Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

they probably could have hid it better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

hmm why did business in 2019 and the nazis basically choose the same iconongraphy hmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

loss edits getting super abstract

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Weak op, op

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
what's a slack

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

loss edits getting super abstract

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Well What Now posted:

what's a slack

discord for the gainfully employed

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

*stumbles itt just like a sacred cow*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Dumplings Galore posted:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Dumplings Galore posted:

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
sweating pinwheel

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
designed by the guy who did the hillary 2016 logo

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

exmarx posted:

designed by the guy who did the hillary 2016 logo

:thunk:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
https://twitter.com/tbaxter/status/1085659746755997696

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

2019 delivering extremely on brand content with 'a swastika made of dicks'

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
suck my dick OP

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

no!

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003
you see a swastika, i see four ducks going down on each other in a circle

Dec 26, 2012

lmao

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

this is now officially the Strasserism thread

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

holy poo poo i see it

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014
You would think not making the company logo look like a dick or a swastika would be priority number 1 for a graphic designer, they haven't done a great job in my opinion. A bit shoddy at that, really.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Four dicks and balls at the edge of a swastika

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Silly Hyena posted:

You would think not making the company logo look like a dick or a swastika would be priority number 1 for a graphic designer, they haven't done a great job in my opinion. A bit shoddy at that, really.

It's what happens when you outsource to fiverr

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018
OP seeing a child blowing on a pinwheel: loving nazi

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
The guy who wrote these notes made a dick shaped logo for a startup?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
i;'m "Good: FORWARD

Kobayashi
Aug 13, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
"Branding" is a trick the bourgeoisie use to keep from hiring more of those pesky designers. Their blog post didn't even try to justify the new logo, they just said how hard it was to keep the hashmark at an 18 degree angle, lol. Instead of hiring some junior designers to explain simple ideas like clear space and basic color theory to the idiots in marketing – who never push back on KPIs btw – they dropped a million dollars on consultants to sterilize the company. It's signal to the inbred aristocracy that runs the markets that the capitalists are firmly in charge. It says, I know you geriatric assholes don't even understand email, but this company is primed to suck surplus value out of every other tech company in Silicon Valley, come get ya some!

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

that's one of those pretentious notebooks with artisinal gluten free paper that costs like $30, isn't it

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

crazy cloud posted:

i;'m "Good: FORWARD

ahaha im "bad: MOVING TO THE RIGHT?"

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

hey guys i just remade the logo using the same assets which i think both a. depoliticizes it and b. accentuates the social aspect of slack, tell me that you think, graphic design is my passion

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

has anyone written anything about why all these platforms change their entire aesthetics every two years now for some reason

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Yeah a well-researched write-up on why exactly they do those redesigns would be interesting. I mean I can speculate but I'm probably wrong

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Farm Frenzy posted:

has anyone written anything about why all these platforms change their entire aesthetics every two years now for some reason

quote:

Yeah a well-researched write-up on why exactly they do those redesigns would be interesting. I mean I can speculate but I'm probably wrong

it's busywork justified by managers who want job security commensurate with clout

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

i say swears online posted:

it's busywork justified by managers who want job security commensurate with clout

yeah my guess is some new c level person gets hired and wants to ‘make an impact’ and completely overhauls department that fits their vision and when it inevitably fails they have a nice golden parachute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
You've seen that Pepsi logo thing right