Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I bought a bag of oranges on thursday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Burt Sexual posted:

That’s not popcorn shrimp at all!

ha ha! what the hell?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

yeah I eat rear end posted:

The owner was describing it and said it's really good and I thought he was just loving with the americans, so I had to order it just to see for myself. I would have been pissed if I paid that much for just a bunch of real popcorn shrimps.

dude just say you were wrong

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ours looked a little bigger/better than this but these are the shrimps.

i left you alone man. You didn't have to fabricate a picture to prove your point

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

it's one of the more expensive ski resorts in europe, you can say that about a lot of things (except the looking gross part). A lovely tough steak that you could get at outback for like 15 bucks runs you at least 60 there.

please be patient he is from PYF

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIHNcCsD2JE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ChesterJT posted:

Fresh honeycrisp apples are loving amazing