Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
It just struck me that you guys coulda loving got Arnie to be your latest celebrity president but instead you got a fat cspam moderator and sexual predator lol
I know there's bullshit laws about nationality but Arnie would have been a far better and less embarrassing president imvho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
*clutches thread*

NEVER leave me again!

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

AnoHito posted:

A lot of people do it for the free college. Because the only way to get a good education without ruining yourself financially is to sign up to be shot at.

lol
A lot of people sign up to get away from their horrible home lives, too. It's their only escape.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

communism bitch posted:

It just struck me that you guys coulda loving got Arnie to be your latest celebrity president but instead you got a fat cspam moderator and sexual predator lol
I know there's bullshit laws about nationality but Arnie would have been a far better and less embarrassing president imvho

He was pretty loving embarrassing as the governor of California, but...point taken.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

What's his point then? If he was born in Kenya, then say that. If he was raised in Indonesia, what the gently caress is his point? :psyduck:

he doesn't have a point. no doubt even jacob wohl knows the requirements to be president. but it's merely to make people who aren't white feel foreign to his group.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

uh oh looks like OP is proven wrong, better close the thread

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/1087762641303543810

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

AnoHito posted:

A lot of people do it for the free college. Because the only way to get a good education without ruining yourself financially is to sign up to be shot at.

lol

:patriot:

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

communism bitch posted:

arnold wasn't born in the united states.

also no way arnold would get a republican nomination. he is far too left for them. probably only too slightly right for democrats.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

communism bitch posted:

Arnie says people who shoot elephants and lions are cowards so chuds would never vote for such an unmanly man

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

That dude's tweet about exotic locations, special guests, and POWERPOINT is coming true. Trump's gonna show us a bunch of slides of THE WALL from Mar-a-lago while Jeff Dunham does a racist ventriloquism act.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

communism bitch posted:

Good ol' Arnoldo can't be president because he was born on another country, which by default makes him less capable than a right-born American, as everyone knows. everyone says, not me, but it's true. and a man online came to me crying and said "Comfy you're so right. You're always so correct." and I said wow

Sai-kun
Feb 6, 2011

Is it ever going to be enough, to love another and be loved?

TACTICAL SANDALS posted:

hi new thread
i still have these dumb stickers and pins for sale in SA mart, half of all proceeds go to RAICES

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3868723

i love these and just bought one. cheers, pal!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Good ol' Arnoldo can't be president because he was born on another country, which by default makes him less capable than a right-born American, as everyone knows. everyone says, not me, but it's true. and a man online came to me crying and said "Comfy you're so right. You're always so correct." and I said wow

The funniest thing is the reason we probably made that rule was because we didn't want foreign influence in our elections lol

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Republicans really trying hard to make everyone hate them, but some people are just too stupid to take the hint

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Arnold is white, tho?? I’m pretty sure he’s allowed to be President?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Serious question- does anyone else wonder at this point if Trump is just trying to get people pissed off to the point of rioting?

I can't really see any endgame other than, "let's get everyone so worked up they go crazy! Then we can legally declare martial law and shoot everyone!"

I hope the stress kills him soon before it kills the rest of us...

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

Splatmaster posted:

Serious question- does anyone else wonder at this point if Trump is just trying to get people pissed off to the point of rioting?

I can't really see any endgame other than, "let's get everyone so worked up they go crazy! Then we can legally declare martial law and shoot everyone!"

Donny's not smart enough for that. That goblin miller might be

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

yellowD posted:

Donny's not smart enough for that. That goblin miller might be

The white supremacist fantasy endgame is the Turner Diaries, so this checks out

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Splatmaster posted:

I have a conspiracy theory that the CABAL is closely monitoring the situation to see how far things can go before people snap

So far, the people are taking way more than expected

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Bogus Adventure posted:

He was pretty loving embarrassing as the governor of California, but...point taken.

You mean worse than Tmrup?

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

The funniest thing is the reason we probably made that rule was because we didn't want foreign influence in our elections lol

that’s a lol

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/AVocalistsRival/status/1087765144371949574

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Do it from a Golden Corral in Florida.

Only then will the circle be complete and the dread god Cloacina can reenter our dimension and drown us all in piss.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Power Khan posted:

You mean worse than Tmrup?

No, hence the "point taken" part. He did do this, though.

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
Trump will cram all the Congressional Republicans into the oval office, standing room only, and tell the world that no president has ever had such a huge turnout for a State of the Union, and that his had the longest standing ovation ever.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

gently caress you SA was fantastic because the legislature was a mess at the time and everyone hated them

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Grew up in this area, Westmount is a rich part of Montreal but Westmount High is a pretty rough school because all the Westmount kids go to private schools.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Please let's begin with you sitting down, so you can stand up when you feel the need for an ovation, it looks better for the cameras - Actual thing a person said

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
but can you imagine if he’d gone up against a more formidable democratic nominee and still won?

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
trumb thread is dead

long live trump thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOVCpSyjaKU&t=11s

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
trump should do what KJU does every new year, sit/stand in front of a camera and make a speech punctuated by applause from an audience that isnt there

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Speaking of this, loving how all the news I heard was about "here is what the kid has said about this incident" instead of "here is what this paid PR firm has put out saying the kid said about this incident"

loving acknowledge the money behind these racist fucks. gently caress.

i mean lol

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

the Fake News Media should play a laugh track after every sentence of his fake SOTU address crammed into the senate chamber

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Hey guys *sniffffff* am I being *sniffffff* presidential *sniffffff*. If you think about it *sniffffff* nazis aren't bad.

Coke? We

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Remember folks, despite that time when an Uber driver shot six people dead while screaming "Make America Great Again," or when a guy in a MAGA hat killed two random bystanders, or when a Trump supporter murdered two cops who told him to put away his Confederate flag, or when Trump supporters beat and pissed on a homeless man while screaming about "illegals," or when a guy in a MAGA hat beat up a Muslim kid and a Hispanic man in a gas station, or when a Trump supporter stabbed a black man for holding hands with a white woman, or when a Trump supporter attacked a Muslim woman at an airport, or when a Trump supporter punched a 70 year old in the face, or when a Trump supporter brutally beat up a protestor, or when a Trump supporter attacked an Indian man in a restaurant while calling him a "sand *DARKLY COLORED FELLOW AMERICAN*," or when Trump supporters called a gay man a "human being" as he was beaten up, or when a Trump supporter called elementary school black kids monkeys before attempting to run them over in his car, or when a Trump supporter attacked a man after yelling Sieg Heil, or when Trump supporters screamed the n word while beating up a black man so bad he was sent to the hospital, or when a Trump supporter groped a fifteen year old, called her a "*DARKLY COLORED FELLOW AMERICAN* lover," and pepper sprayed her directly in the face, or when a Trump supporter yelled deportation at a black man in public before punching him, or when a Trump supporter sucker punched a random Hispanic man in the back of the head, or when a group of Trump supporters groped and beat a protestor, or when a Trump supporter beat up a black man outside of a hospital for visiting his infant, or when a Republican politician grabbed a woman's privates and yelled that Trump made this legal now, or when a Canadian Trump supporter killed six people in a mosque, or when a Trump supporter beat up his African immigrant cab driver, or when a Trump supporter brutally beat up a gay man at a McDonald's, or when a white supremacist killed two people on public transportation in Portland for defending the Muslim girl he was harassing, or when a white supremacist stabbed and killed a teenager on a BART train, or when a Muslim gay rights activist was kidnapped and raped by two Trump supporters, or when a transgender person's car was vandalized and set on fire, or when a Trump supporter assaulted two Muslim women and a baby in a stroller, or when a Trump supporter in Austin killed multiple people with package bombs, or when a Trump supporter shot a protestor in the stomach at point blank range, or when a Trump supporter yelled "heil Trump" as he shot out the windows of minority-owned businesses, or when a Trump supporter murdered a black student at college for dating a white woman, or when a Trump supporter attacked liberals at a college with a machete, there are dangerous people on both sides.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Boys will be boys 🤷🏻‍♂️

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

runupon cracker posted:

Remember folks, despite that time when an Uber driver shot six people dead while screaming "Make America Great Again," or when a guy in a MAGA hat killed two random bystanders, or when a Trump supporter murdered two cops who told him to put away his Confederate flag, or when Trump supporters beat and pissed on a homeless man while screaming about "illegals," or when a guy in a MAGA hat beat up a Muslim kid and a Hispanic man in a gas station, or when a Trump supporter stabbed a black man for holding hands with a white woman, or when a Trump supporter attacked a Muslim woman at an airport, or when a Trump supporter punched a 70 year old in the face, or when a Trump supporter brutally beat up a protestor, or when a Trump supporter attacked an Indian man in a restaurant while calling him a "sand *DARKLY COLORED FELLOW AMERICAN*," or when Trump supporters called a gay man a "human being" as he was beaten up, or when a Trump supporter called elementary school black kids monkeys before attempting to run them over in his car, or when a Trump supporter attacked a man after yelling Sieg Heil, or when Trump supporters screamed the n word while beating up a black man so bad he was sent to the hospital, or when a Trump supporter groped a fifteen year old, called her a "*DARKLY COLORED FELLOW AMERICAN* lover," and pepper sprayed her directly in the face, or when a Trump supporter yelled deportation at a black man in public before punching him, or when a Trump supporter sucker punched a random Hispanic man in the back of the head, or when a group of Trump supporters groped and beat a protestor, or when a Trump supporter beat up a black man outside of a hospital for visiting his infant, or when a Republican politician grabbed a woman's privates and yelled that Trump made this legal now, or when a Canadian Trump supporter killed six people in a mosque, or when a Trump supporter beat up his African immigrant cab driver, or when a Trump supporter brutally beat up a gay man at a McDonald's, or when a white supremacist killed two people on public transportation in Portland for defending the Muslim girl he was harassing, or when a white supremacist stabbed and killed a teenager on a BART train, or when a Muslim gay rights activist was kidnapped and raped by two Trump supporters, or when a transgender person's car was vandalized and set on fire, or when a Trump supporter assaulted two Muslim women and a baby in a stroller, or when a Trump supporter in Austin killed multiple people with package bombs, or when a Trump supporter shot a protestor in the stomach at point blank range, or when a Trump supporter yelled "heil Trump" as he shot out the windows of minority-owned businesses, or when a Trump supporter murdered a black student at college for dating a white woman, or when a Trump supporter attacked liberals at a college with a machete, there are dangerous people on both sides.

i like this post because it makes me very angry and it is 2019 and thats all i have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Yeah but BIKE LOCK