Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Tipps posted:

She needs to get on GoFundMe and get idiots' charity in light of this discrimination.

lol if you think chuds will give her any money over younger, sexier grifters :chud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

A Fancy Hat posted:

She'll have no problem finding a new job as Guardian of a Haunted Dungeon, or perhaps the mini-boss before you fight Dracula.

I hate to say it but these new euphemisms for "energy sector lobbyist" really do make the job sound more respectable

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

I hate it when the media slanders people by circulating video of them at that event the media refuses to cover :downs:

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

goddammit, that 3% shows you how much room to maneuver turtle man has with a loudmouth retard out in front dominating the news cycle

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Dr.Caligari posted:

I’m sure the fine print will specify this also comes with a different tax break that will equal a net gain for rich people

I don't think Warren would do that, but if it ever actually looked like it had a chance in hell of passing, this would absolutely be amended into it

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Burt Sexual posted:

Plausible deniability brought down a nation.

There was never a nation, it was just various layers of crime and plausible deniability the whole time

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

I like how Ann Coulter turned against Trump, not because she has any decency, but because she's such a shrill hateful contrarian that she can't even love the thing that all the other terrible far-right grifter pundits love

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

If the right half of his face isn't sagging and paralyzed next time he goes on TV then it wasn't a master stroke

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Zil posted:

So what explains staring at the solar eclipse?

Trump stared down the sun and it hid behind the moon LIKE A DOG :chud:

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Strong Sauce posted:

oh no, a white rich person was subjected to a perp walk that people of color have endured since the war on drugs.

i want that cnn camera that shoots (VIDEO!) when you press the trigger, though. make it happen garrison.

I'm still chuckling at how many FBI agents volunteered to go to work in the middle of the night, unpaid, to frogmarch this fucker

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Professor Shark posted:

How does illegal immigration cost the US over a trillion dollars a year?

I'm guessing the figure uses, hilariously, unpaid taxes for much of the total

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Imagine being a diplomat who just endured a return flight from China, but you have to detour to the rear end end of loving Florida to give a monosyllabic briefing to a moron who won't understand it or care anyway before you can actually go home

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

We're pretty hosed because doing away with meat subsidies so that the price of beef approaches its true cost (environmental and otherwise) is politically untenable. At least we can all suck greasy grey sludge from Ronald McDonald's teat while the world burns down

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

I like it when he plugs books, as if he reads. As if his base reads.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

TotalLossBrain posted:

Vintage lol tying schools and Feinstein back together:

https://twitter.com/SenFeinstein/status/847552114075340800

Ha, I remember that exact kind of disingenuous pearl-clutching about wine coolers and flavored vodka, like the average american adult doesn't have the palate of a toddler

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I am suddenly overcome with an incredible sadness that people are paying over $2000 to go to watch a man with a rotting lunch meat brain hug a flag while his retarded, extremely divorced son awkwardly stammers out "I eat cows".

I'd be happy about the fuckers losing their money if were being tossed in a furnace or something instead of feeding the Trump/GOP grift machine

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Tucker dunks on himself by acknowledging that fox news is not a prestige media outlet

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

pedrovay2003 posted:

This popped up on Facebook today. I filled it out, and I put my first name as "gently caress," my last name as "Trump," and my email as "fucktrump@confusedpresident.rear end," because I'm a mature adult.

Gotta love the misleading questions:

Do you believe that the mainstream media actually cares about working Americans?

Hell no, but the GOP cares even less

Do you believe that the mainstream media has unfairly reported on our presidency?

Absolutely, they've imbued Trump with way more credibility and gravitas than he deserves

and on and on and on

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Is she suggesting we give Texas back? If so, I concur.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

I feel kind of bad about laughing at the "you were at my wedding, Denise" thing now because it turns out she wasn't dunking on McCain for being real loving stupid, she just has so much ingrained misogynistic self-loathing that she doesn't think women should be allowed to speak on television :smith:

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

GodspeedSphere posted:

Question: Who or what is the Democratic party putting forward for 2020? I'm hearing Biden is the favorite, Sanders is populist, and Buttogieg is a white gay third who secretly hates the Poors? Kamala is a cop, Warren took a DNA test, anyone I'm missing?

Edit: It's Bernie, bitch.

Amy Klobuchar, who is even better and abusing her staffers and underlings than Trump is

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

The biggest problem with a Buttigieg candidacy is that running a gay man with "butt" in his name would really be playing to trump's strengths :ohdear:

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

The long game here is that the secret service will be hamstrung, gutted and irrelevant by the time we get a new president who has to worry about being murdered by pizzagate aficionados

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

No reason not to do a protest vote or whatever the hell you want if you're not in one of like five competitive states with enough electoral votes to matter

e: definitely show up and vote downticket, even if, like me, your presidential vote has no chance of mattering in your lifetime

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

What did Hogan do? Veto a bill that implements the death penalty for menstruation?

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

lol imagine having to take orders from our boy Donald after your decades-long project to dominate the media with a right-wing propaganda mill created him

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

What about horseshoe theory, but for IQ's? :thunk:

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

This is literally a thing Trump did.

Yeah, he wandered off in the middle of a signing ceremony more than once, iirc

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

goddamn, at what point are her parents going to cut her off? Or does she have a patreon or something?

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Jel Shaker posted:

why is it this murder spree that seems to have got the republicans nervous? is it because the NRA is bankrupt ?

Because the Texas shooter posted a manifesto full of chud talking points and the Ohio shooter appears to have snapped and killed a bunch of black people because his sister was dating a black dude?

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

He's trying in his dumbass nerd way to try and say "there are bigger problems than people being murdered in cold blood" but failing to realize that most of the other things he listed are accidents or out of people's control, because he's an unfeeling nerd

You can smell the ideology because he didn't include a figure for people who die due to no/inadequate health care (unless not having $100K in your pocket counts as a "medical error").

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

"Feral hogs" is a really nasty way to refer to walmart shoppers :(

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Trump is shaped like a women's restroom sign in this pic, which I suppose is fitting because he likes women to use him as a toilet

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

There's nothing in the constitution that specifically prohibits a constant state of martial law with platoons of heavily armed, militarized police patrolling every school and public space, forever. Checkmate libtards :smug:

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Johnny Walker posted:

Missouri is open-carry. I bet he walks.

Absolutely. They're all good, wholesome, responsible and respectable gun owners until the first confirmed casualty. Then there was nothing anyone could have done to predict or prevent this

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Lol of course that's how the owner of 8chan would look like

https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status/1160721159941492736?s=20

"Sorry, there's a bunch of kids here." Why am I not surprised in the least that it sounds like he's just hanging out at a playground? :yikes:

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

looking through the thread it appears he's one of the portland nazi march regular attendees

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Knight posted:

Finally he is banned from Twitter after saying it was right to kill Hitler.

But why would @jack disapprove of something Hitler did?

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Using my seductive reasoning to decode some addled grandpa DMs :pervert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

The funny thing is that Trump isn't a christian dominionist theocrat with an active interest in genociding gay people like most of the rest of the party so he's probably the best they could ever hope for out of the GOP :lol: