Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Hail Satan. Semper retard hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Trump would run into a school shooting unarmed and he knows more about iphones than Steve Job's cancer.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
He can't be retarded because he's rich guys :downs:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Humanity is one third tard biomass great filter cool

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
It's funny how Rudy keeps shooting Trump in the toad dick but Trump keeps him around because he's very charismatic.

E: high energy Rudy.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Maybe religious people should pray more and vote less just spitballing here.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The president somehow can't spell in a time when every device ever autocorrects your spelling for you, but I'm sure he's very smart.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Methanar posted:

Move the thrwad back to gbs

Please do this. I just want more opportunities to convince chuds to kill themselves.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Maybe the irregularity is that the president is a retarded pissman who loves Putin's cock I dunno?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

lol every single time I see this 'tar. blessed.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

:whitewater:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol "LIKE A DOG" never gets old. Somebody tell this retard dogs own. Then call him a retarded piss squatch with tiny hands.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Purge all rape apologist catholic swine

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

big nipples big life posted:

yeah but that one guy shot steve scalise's dick and balls off*

* :lol:

Scalise's dick looks like a hotdog that you microwaved for 10 minutes

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Conservatives still think people shouldn't laugh at them or call them retards. lmao

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Matinee posted:

Is TwoScoops going to throw a Big Mac party for the chudlings too?

take out red lobster livin' large

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Just draw straws and toss em a gritty suit. I'll vote for that poo poo.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

big nipples big life posted:

That it's only 7 points points just shows how hopelessly retarded this loving country is.

You have to explain to some people who can vote, drive and own firearms that Donald J. Trump is a big dumbass. haha

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

real missed opportunity here to hurl some chuds into deep space.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Vim Fuego posted:

Ed Buck... *checks notes*

Likes to gently caress!

lmbo

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Demonize retarded subhuman chuds erryday

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Catholics who donate to the church support child rape. gently caress Catholics.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Kashuno posted:

So what happens when neither bill passes the senate tomorrow? Just..nothing?

Winning! (so much)

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
John Muir is a real lovely name for a chud. Or perfect name. I can't decide.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Trump giving the state of the union to a pile of redhat flyover retards at some community college basketball stadium is the picture we need to go next to the hamberders on state silver.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Vim Fuego posted:

Doesn't that mean that he has some supporters that believe he is being blackmailed by Russia, but support him anyway?

His supporters are knuckle dragging retards who love strong daddy figures and think Putin is cool.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

bloom posted:

"I don't quite understand why I'm being lead to the guillotine", says noted fucker Wilbur Ross

I remember when this bitch man was on TV saying how great saudi arabia is because they gave him a bundle of figs and there were no annoying protestors. Cut his loving head off plz.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Now i'm not saying we should kill that 34%, but taking away their right to vote and anything they own that could be considered dangerous sounds more than reasonable at this point.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

a new study bible! posted:

Page 30 Snipe: AOC is a goon

There are more honorable and righteous reasons to support AOC but for me reason #1 is that she posts like a goon. lol I am completely serious.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Geez you guys sound so unreasonable. All they want is a retard theocracy.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Anyone dumb enough to still wear the maga hat should be loving institutionalized. Bring back those 50's style mental hospitals for family retards, IMO.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
gently caress yeah mooch dick news is the news I need

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Why is Wilbur Ross' head still attached to his frail, Mr. Burns like body?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Bogus Adventure posted:

I think Lyin' Ted literally gets sexual pleasure from being a hypocritical sack of poo poo.

I'm just happy that Ted has apparently come to terms with how ugly his wife is.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Just caught a few retarded sentences of our dumbfuck president's latest on camera brain fart and I lust for the extinction of humanity.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Im in Maryland but my mortgage company is in Arkansas and I've been calling every few days giving them poo poo for being treasonous democrats who don't support the president, and I keep getting calls back from higher tears of managers who are extremely not mad at being called bad conservatives and have hour long arguments with me defending their conservatism. I just reply with if you were a true conservative who supported the president and the wall you would not make me pay my mortgage like the president said. I called one of the managers Nancy Pelosi and he got so loving mad I think i could hear him shaking over the phone.

lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

love that mom I told you to cut the crust off my sandwich pose :colbert:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
colorado needs to build a weed catapult or maybe one of those giant nazi guns to shell Salt Lake City with pot and freak the mormons out, man.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
... and then there are states like PA where I grew up, that appear to be turning red through aggressive in-breeding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
LOL get hosed babadook