Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

why does this administration keep doing pressers out in the driveway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006
Hot lights tend to make her face drip

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

mono posted:

Staff that hates them probably keep changing the locks or code to the Press Room

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

mono posted:

because the WH cleaning staff are furloughed and donnie's been leaving poopy diapeys in the corners of the oval office

there's no corners donnie

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Outrail posted:

Rodgers? Is that how you spell Rodgers?

Yes, but it's actually pronounced "Rodgers".

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

the wealthy are living gods

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Randy Quaid is Cousin Eddy IRL?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1088118269515509760

Live right now

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

lol they are holding up paper plates, standing in silence, and ringing a triangle? "civil unrest"

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/attackerman/status/1088083716461813760

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
Piss-baby needs attention!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Who writes like this???

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Gutter Phoenix posted:

the revolution started when pissbaby president tried to get into the chamber but couldn't make it in time and pooped his pants.

DO IT TO IT
Mar 3, 2008

I know "mon" means man, but I don't think "Och" means anything.

Jesus, even in official letters he capitalizes the word country pointlessly.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

No take backs!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I'm the four Ms in Trump

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Those house and the senate have to vote to do a joint session, that aint happening.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

"These people protect us from terror attacks" lmao

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I don't think it works that way, lol.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Love trumps Hate
trump loves hate

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1088074733357285377

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

hell yeah lol

https://twitter.com/kathrynw5/status/1088124643918168065

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Doesn't that mean that he has some supporters that believe he is being blackmailed by Russia, but support him anyway?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Vim Fuego posted:

Doesn't that mean that he has some supporters that believe he is being blackmailed by Russia, but support him anyway?

Yeah, it does. Pictured below:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Vim Fuego posted:

His supporters are knuckle dragging retards who love strong daddy figures and think Putin is cool.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Among other things, Hannity is an incredibly huge piece of poo poo for letting her get away with this terrible answer.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Dear Nancy:

Wow. The response to me, Donald Trump, wanting to do the State of the Union has been TREMENDOUS.

I am very happy to do it and I look forward to seeing you there. By the way that is sarcasm and actually I do not like you and your mean face and butt and you smell bad.

I also LOOOOOOOOVE being President and it is definitely the best thing that ever happened to me - NOT! (BORAT).

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

old beast lunatic posted:

His supporters are knuckle dragging retards who love strong daddy figures and think Putin is cool.

Putin is a real man because he did not wear a shirt on a horse.

Whats that? Putin is a tiny man you say? It was a shetland pony you say?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Trump's going to reopen the government just so he can make the speech, isn't he?

He's in quite a predicament. Keeping the government closed is killing his approval rating, but if he doesn't get the wall he'll be in trouble with chud voters in 2020

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

quote:

Co-host Steve Doocy asked the Kentucky private-school senior Sam Schroder: “Five years ago, there was a pep rally where one of the members of the school body appeared to have blackface on. People have even asked you to explain that. How do you explain that?”

Schroder, wearing a white button-down shirt and a blue striped tie, said: “I just explain it as showing school spirit. We have many themes. Like nerd, business, whiteout, blueout, blackout—as you’ve seen in the video. Ever since I’ve gone to CovCath, we haven’t been able to wear black paint because of the video, but I know the kids meant nothing by it, it’s just showing school spirit.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/covington-catholic-teen-on-fox-and-friends-blackface-is-school-spirit

is this a lol

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

Bogus Adventure posted:

Yeah, it does. Pictured below:

nws that poo poo

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Listen, it's just school spirit okay? We have "Wear Red" day, Jeans day, lynching day, dress up like a 50s cowboy movie Native American day, all the classic stuff.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Burt Sexual posted:

lol they are holding up paper plates, standing in silence, and ringing a triangle? "civil unrest"
Can anyone tell me what the paper plates mean? Are they representing the disposability of the working class?

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

hell, we even have a Mexican day where we bring in sombreros and they serve tacos in the cafeteria! We're tolerant, I swear!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

They also have Asian day. They wear conical hats and stab food with their chopsticks.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

when the picture of that doofy chud came out, i hoped it would become one of those images to show this period's state of civil rights in the US forever, like the one below, and that that kid would grow up and have to be constantly reminded of how much of a piece of a horrible poo poo he is.

Instead, his rich dad hired a loving PR firm to tell him he didn't do anything wrong, and being a racist is okay as long as you have money. He will probably never feel real consequences for the lovely things he does. He'll molest some women, scream about how much he loves beer, and get confirmed as a supreme court justice.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
I dislike our big stupid president

Megera
Sep 9, 2008

Powershift posted:

when the picture of that doofy chud came out, i hoped it would become one of those images to show this period's state of civil rights in the US forever, like the one below, and that that kid would grow up and have to be constantly reminded of how much of a piece of a horrible poo poo he is.

Instead, his rich dad hired a loving PR firm to tell him he didn't do anything wrong, and being a racist is okay as long as you have money. He will probably never feel real consequences for the lovely things he does. He'll molest some women, scream about how much he loves beer, and get confirmed as a supreme court justice.

“He’s just smiling, libtard! Also since people ran with a narrative that wasn’t 100% accurate even though it had no bearing on how racist the kids were, this is actually an empowering photo for the right!”

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

mono posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1088143436539183104