Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Gimme the piss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

The fat bitch finished watching Fox, I see.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Dr.Caligari posted:

so is the government staying open?

If you can call it that.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

"I declare a national emergency!" *sits in front of a tv shoving big macs down his gullet all day*

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Stoatbringer posted:

Can't he just keep himself busy committing crimes in prison, and get it out of his system?

Give him a little buzzer labeled "Do A Crime" that lights up and makes a little noise and I guarantee he'll keep pressing that nonstop until he dies of dehydration.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Manafort slighted a witch who cursed him to commit unending crime or his dick falls off.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Option 4: Muller opens the report in front of congress and it contains the wrath of God. Everyone's faces loving melt off and we all wake up from our collective nightmare.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

There's a non zero chance that Trump may tweet about how The Onion is very fake and unfair.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

FMguru posted:

Hey remember when The Kush was gonna solve the Middle East and bring peace to the region? Get a load of his Brain Genius plan to accomplish that.

https://twitter.com/AmySpiro/status/1108058437261365249
:stare:

Kush's grand plan was a Legend of Zelda trading quest.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Splatmaster posted:

Person missing face: WHY DID THAT LEOPARD DO THAT!

Man opening newest leopard cage in long series of leopard cages: "Surely this time."

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Remember two decades ago when Trump said Tim Apple instead of Tim Cook, then tried to play it of as "no no I said Tim Cook, Apple, I just said Cook really fast" because he's an emotional baby who can't handle being wrong about even the tiniest thing? And we all collectively stared in disbelief for half a second before shaking our heads and moving on?

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Make with the tweets fat man.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

barr is gonna release a heavily redacted version of the report and it's gonna look like "Donald J. Trump balls balls balls balls balls balls balls did titty not butts butts butts do penis penis penis penis penis penis a mrs krabappel and principal skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me crimes"

and the usual bunch of shitheads will wave it around as proof of their victory

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

I choose to hope, because if the report did in any way exonerate Trump the fat idiot would be non-stop tweeting about it. The silence makes me think that maybe, just maybe, something will matter.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Egbert Souse posted:

or trump finally had a mega stroke and they're busy working with the jim henson creature shop to devise some way of manipulating his vegetable body for the next rally

Also good.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

I'm not sure if people were expecting Mueller to bust into the White House and slam Trump's face into the resolute desk like fuckin Batman.

Ape Has Killed Ape fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Mar 23, 2019

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

So, wait. Trump isn't guilty of colluding with Russia, but is guilty of obstructing justice regarding the inquiry into the investigation of possible Russia collusion?

Amazing.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

"Good Lord what is happening in there?"

"Complete exoneration of the President?

"Ah... Complete exoneration, despite everything he's said, despite everything he's done, localized entirely within that report!?"

"Yes!"

"... May I see it?

"... No."

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

poisonpill posted:

it definitely sounds like the report says something like “didn’t conspire with Russia, but pretty likely obstructed justice.” why would you obstruct justice if you hadn’t committed the underlying crime?

Get this, Trump is a moron.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

tpink posted:

Based on the past 3 days, why on earth would you think that someone like Wohl is every going to suffer any consequences? :kiddo:

Isn't he banned from the entire financial industry? He's clearly not rich enough to avoid consequences.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Trump had no involvement with the Russians, which is why he fired the head of the FBI for looking into the possibly of Trump being involved with the Russians.

Makes perfect sense.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

All someone needs to do is get hold of a press pass and say to Trump, "sir, it was really impressive how you got away with all those crimes", and he'll admit to so many things on tape it would make Nixon blush.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Applewhite posted:

Is Cspam Mod a word filter for something? Nazi, I'm assuming.

E: nope.

The mods told them to knock off using the r-word and they're being really petty about it.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Dead Beef posted:

people who defend "hate speech" are never people targeted by said hate speech

100% chance these dudes would get fighting mad if you called them crackers.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

twistedmentat posted:

I'd like to imagine that Trump insists on editing the Report on his own and it ends up releasing it with all the incriminating stuff intact.

It's just an X on the first few pages in crayon, and "Donald is good boy should get McDonalds" written in the margin.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Digirat posted:

Butina gets sentenced april 26

They're gonna keep kicking this can down the road forever.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

I can't wait for McConnell to die so I can make a personal pilgrimage and take a good long piss on his grave.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Didn't Trump claim that audio was faked a few years back, despite completely owning up to it at first?

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Bogus Adventure posted:

They probably get someone else to eat it and then poo poo out the poo poo, so as to make it hard for foreign agents to know whose poo poo is whose.

That's Stephen Miller's favorite part of the job.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

*gestures to the pile*

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

You can't fool me that's Ben Shapiro in a wig.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

OK that one actually got me to pause for a second. What?

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

How many times do you think an aide had to explain the difference between Notre Dame the cathedral, and Notre Dame the college?

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

bird with big dick posted:

doesn’t the water from water tankers destroy everything because it’s basically like hitting it with a wall of concrete going 200 mph

Water can't hurt you dummy, it's the softest thing in the world.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

old beast lunatic posted:

imagine you're the president of the united states watching a chuch burn in europe on the news and thinking "Hey what about those planes I saw in california also on the news?, That church is smaller than a forest that should work" You have that thought then you pull up your phone and decide to tell the world about it.

Trump legitimately thinks he is the smartest person in the world, those dumb frenchies could never come up with such an incredible idea as dumping a devastating amount of water on a 900 year old building with planes they don't have.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

SHARIA LAW SCHOOL posted:

the bright side (brighter than the unholy flames of notre dame) of all this is that trump hates being out of the news spotlight so were guaranteed some csmap level bullshit from him soon.

Trump deliberately sets Mar-A-Lago on fire, then orders air tankers to dump water on it, destroying it.

edit: but because this is hell dimension and nothing good is allowed to happen he blames iran and starts world war 3

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Matt Walsh doesn't understand a lot of things.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Sail Hatan!

wait gently caress

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Trump will never legalize weed while Sessions is around. Now, when Trump gets bored and throws him to the Rancor, then maybe it'll happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

gently caress me, Sessions getting the boot somehow slipped my mind entirely. I was too busy remembering sailor, I guess.