Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Hey NetflixAI, if I get as far as the credits, could you just go ahead and assume I don't want to continue watching?

[error:rephrase_question]
[query:would_you_like_some_animes]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

I jacked my Tonkatsu R Ultra deck into the net and hyperlinked to my fixer, Alexa.
"yo Lex" I mimeticed.
"need me some of those double A batteries."
"sure thing, hun, you want free 2 day shipping? Just gotta sign up for some credit" she intoned into my gray matter interface chip.
"just the batteries" I say. She's been trying to sell me on that credit scam since the day I went on line, but she's still the most trustworthy bot I know.
"other Runners also bought: [more batteries]."

Finger Prince

Twenty Four posted:

at least the hoverboards in the future are real hoverboards and not just sideways battery powered skateboards

No, they're still sideways for some inexplicable reason, they just float instead of rolling on wheels. Also they have cheaply wired up fusion batteries and are prone to catching fire still.

Finger Prince

I left my phone at home by itself and went out for the day and when I got back it had torn the couch to pieces and poo poo in the middle of the kitchen floor.

Finger Prince

I went to the local Bowl of Assorted Nutrients "healthful" fast food place for lunch. My interface asked what kind of protein I wanted. Usually I go with vat grown, because I care about stuff, but I figured I'd splash out today and get the organic 3d printed. It's basically the same as vat grown, only with sharper edges, but it costs an extra 3 credits. The disappointment was free though.

Finger Prince

pixaal posted:

I once had beef, from a real cow. I will never forget the flavor. I really want to try real sugar though, I hear that is fantastic.

Lucky! The last domestic cow around these parts went through the extruder...must have been going on 15 years ago now. The few we have left that survived the plague are semi-feral now and roam around the phytoplankton factory grounds subsisting mainly on the algal fallout. I wouldn't want to eat one of those. They tend to take it personal.

Finger Prince

ToxicSlurpee posted:

hey people posting from mars lol don't tell anybody we're here

it's really loving cold send blankets

Free 2 year shipping with Amazon UltraPrime.

Finger Prince

It's great that I can just order an earl grey tea, hot, from the replicator, but it just can't synthesize the bergamot right. I tried ordering bergamot oil and bergamot extract separately but it just throws an error code because it's not considered food or drink. I raised a ticket with engineering but stabilizing the warp core plasma appearently has a higher priority. So I just sit here drinking my essentially English breakfast tea, black, and pretending it's not a problem, but I don't know how long I can keep doing this.

Finger Prince

Reasons why living in the future kind of rules:
Beyond Meat burgers.
If this is what engineered protein tastes like, sign me up for the next ice hauling mission to Ganymede.

Finger Prince

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

My anal-penetration bot developed human emotions and left me for an anus-mouth combo bot!!

Cucked by a dick sucking trolley robot (with anus attachment)

Finger Prince

Finger Prince

Splatmaster posted:

Getting teleported to the future to see if it's any better and passing myself going back in time to see if it's any better

Time immigration. Timmigration.

Finger Prince

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I bought a gallon of glow-in-the-dark party milk, it was 70,000 e-dollars but nothing's too good for our wedding, baby...

For legal reasons they can't actually label it "milk", but everyone calls it that anyway.

Finger Prince

"milk" being trademarked by FunTyme Happy Farm Dairy Cowoperative as a product of its proprietary OrganiSubtrate Artificial Udder technology.

Finger Prince

Goons Are Great posted:

Saturday Night Live just doesn't feel the same anymore. I know it's efficient and good, but do we really have to have an AI represented by a big AA Battery hosting it?
The battery jokes really start to lose energy.

I never realized how much Dwayne Johnson's humour and personality is tied up in his physique until it was just his head in a jar hosting it.

Finger Prince

Heavily Augmented from the Virtual New York, its Saturday Night!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Musical Guest: Procedurally Generated Tone Algorithm (Human Standard Hearing Range)