Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I'm pumped. Also I should probably bump KDs minutes up a bit if its not too late.

oh right I should probably give my starters more minutes too huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Every day. It is my birthday tomorrow so it might be a bit later.

Happy birthday!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Game 2: Durant out for series, Boston falls to Sixers for 1-1 series tie, 128-98.

vs

Box score: https://imgur.com/mwpxuRh

Durant's hamstring injury makes it hard to picture Boston making it to the 2nd round, but the locker room isn't giving up. Jrue answered reporters after the game:"If we make it past the Sixers, we'll have him back for the next round. That's all I'm thinking about. Obviously it's going to be a tough road but we're going back home and our crowd will be behind us. We've already stolen a game, so it's about making sure we don't make it easy for them to take one back here." D'Angelo Russell bounced back in a big way with 29 points, and the Sixers had solid production from their bench in a game where they felt secure with a lead the entire way through. Beal was quoted after the game about Durant's injury being a lucky break, "I mean, Durant still played 38 minutes this game. It's not like we benefited from that. As far as not playing him the rest of the series, all I'm going to say is that karma's a bitch. Show this quote to the Celtics GM".

It's fine Boston can just have him come back early

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Game 3: Nuggets hold Spurs to a 12 point 4th quarter for a 2-1 series lead, 99-90.

vs

Box score: https://imgur.com/5yGqcRa

The Nuggets' strategy for the Spurs without Kawhi is simple, attempt to shut down DeRozan and dare everybody else on the team to beat them. It worked tonight. DeRozan finished 2-14 and the Spurs wilted in the 4th quarter as the Nuggets finished the game strong. "The Spurs are a tough team and aren't going to give us anything easy." Coach Malone said after the game. "We had to hold them to a 12 point quarter just to beat them, and this is without Kawhi. We have a lot of respect for this team." The Spurs will try to tie the series in Game 4.

can't believe we won playing five on eight

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Well at least we're getting Randle back

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

good job team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix