Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
Sorry OP, you are going to have to give your account to your dad now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

LadyPictureShow posted:

Lion King's already been done, but...

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

GUYS GUYS GUYS

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Korean-Art-Rice-Paper-Print-Magpie-Tiger-Matted-002r/160549450233

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
lol someone beat me to OPs AV.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

goons itt posted:

every post itt

:five:

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

goatface posted:

Is that tiger toy in the British Museum or did we not loot his house properly?

Close, it’s at the V&A

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

This person is going to be wondering why the hell they sold a whole bunch of these all of a sudden.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

CPL593H posted:

This person is going to be wondering why the hell they sold a whole bunch of these all of a sudden.

Still says sold 1, and it was in 2013. I don't think I like how vibrant that one is, if I was going to buy one I'd do some shopping for a piece I like more. I don't know why the eBay one doesn't do it for me it's strikingly similar to OPs, which I love.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Feb 5, 2019

golden bells
Oct 17, 2013

They're selling one with an idiot tiger wearing a hat too!!!!

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
That'll do

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
In an alternate universe the op made prints of these with their father and sold them to goons. It was a memorable bonding moment for them and we all got some funny art

OP you disgust me

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Hey Bruv, you got a scanner?
you must, its like the opposite of a printer, anyway, bruv, like, scan that poo poo at the highest res you can and upload it somewhere.

:goonrush:

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Thanks OP this got me out of a creative dry spell. Gonna paint me some goofy rear end tigers.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Maybe OP is busy "admiring a little art" on the internet, iykwim.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Those $4 spent to spite your mom will provide a lifetime of enjoyment.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Tip posted:

hell yea

1839 smoke opium erry day

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Bitches knew about the matrix, even then.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

How do you post a thread like this and then just abandon it? Is the op some sort of weird Zen artist who is content to let his wonderful creation grow in peace undisturbed or what?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

barbecue at the folks posted:

How do you post a thread like this and then just abandon it? Is the op some sort of weird Zen artist who is content to let his wonderful creation grow in peace undisturbed or what?

Probably ran off around page 2 after no one seemed to side with him and missed the photoshops starting on page 3.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Maybe he realized his dad is great and elected to spend quality time with him.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
He was actually the mom the whole time.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

If stupid newbies get that kickass tiger av they will feel little desire to pay for a custom av.

Make it the probation av.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

peanut posted:

If stupid newbies get that kickass tiger av they will feel little desire to pay for a custom av.

Make it the probation av.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Yes.

Has anyone gotten the tattoo, yet?

Yup.

Actually, the specific name for a tiger/magpie painting is 작호도 (Jakhodo). I've got a tiger on my arm done by a tattoo artist who specializes in that style, Apro Lee. Dude is awesome.

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006

Burt Sexual posted:

lol someone beat me to OPs AV.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lmao

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Lol!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
It's a common Korean folk art of a tiger and a magpie. It's meant to be a statement about Korean feudal society. It's probably worth about $10-15 in reality, those pieces are quite common.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Holy poo poo :five:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

I set this as my desktop background yesterday and just now noticed the text spelling. Bravo!

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Thought this thread was done after page 2 but jesus lord and savior christ :five:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Goons Are Great posted:

Thought this thread was done after page 2 but jesus lord and savior christ :five:

No all the fun started on Page 3.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

I'm dead. :five:

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Holy poo poo

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

It.... it's beautiful.

AngstPenguin
Oct 10, 2006

Since the OP isn't willing to make money selling prints of this stunning work of art, my fiance has decided to recreate it in cut paper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

AngstPenguin posted:

Since the OP isn't willing to make money selling prints of this stunning work of art, my fiance has decided to recreate it in cut paper.

I'll take 20