Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
anime
.hack//Sign
.hack//Legend of the Twilight
.hack//Roots
View Results

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

Captain Invictus posted:

New beware the villainess

"Howdy! I'm Yuri! Yuri the heroine!"

Wait, it just occurred to me. Did they set up Melissa to not be affected by her injuries in the upcoming fight with a werewolf by having her use up all of her magic during the hunt?

Unhappy Meal fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Oct 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

Where's the alien abduction isekai? All the summoning going on is literally that, but I can probably count the number of sci-fi series on one hand.

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

Orc Priest posted:

Can anyone help me find a manga I’m looking for? It had a “seinen” art style and it came out on a monthly basis. It was about a fantasy vr mmo and there was action. I think one of the characters was talking to a therapist at one point. Or maybe the character was a therapist himself? There was also action in this manga.

I know it’s not much to go on sorry.

Can't PM it so this will have to do. A month late answer is better than never, eh?

You're thinking of Natsunokumo.

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

I'm way ahead (or was the comic is about caught up) since I jumped to the novel ages ago when I ran out of comic, but I can only think of one incidental 'went outside the door to get something and came right back' event off the top of my head. Though you could take it as the story being uninterested in how he's living daily.

Unhappy Meal fucked around with this message at 00:32 on May 17, 2022

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

VictualSquid posted:

The last two are pretty similar and an author could write one while insisting it is the other one.
Though I agree that the last two seem to have the best chance of being good and wholesome.

Or of course there is the all of the above at once option:
Girl is reborn into a novel she has read.
Decides to use bodyswap magic to take over the body of the heroine, but fails and only transfers her memories and dies. This is the stories MC.
Another bystander stumbles onto the magic circle and gets the personality and some memories implanted.
MC runs into someone who has been reborn into the novel.

We got your all of the above option right here. https://mangadex.org/title/f30a2fd3-cf2c-4f77-9910-51a908459a82/otome-game-no-heroine-de-saikyou-survival