Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
Calmly waiting for my sex doll of John Wayne Gacy to turn 100 so I can gently caress a tsukumogami of a serial killer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes

"Alright, I think we have time for a viewer guest. Hello, welcome to Serial Killer Cryptids We Want 2 gently caress, or SKCWW2F for short! From savage skunk apes to brutal Bessies, what murderous, potentially non-existant monstrosity do you want to gently caress silly?"

"Hi Blue Apron! I've been a listener since episode 1, when you discussed getting a footjob from Bigfoot! Huuuuuuuge fan of your work! Honestly, I'm feeling pretty down lately. A kraken was absolutely ravaging my supply convoy, but I lost my chance when the beast mounted my ship and I tried to show it my hentai collection."

bare bottom pancakes

a kappa can pull my soul out of my rear end anytime :wink:

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

oh my goddddddddddddd if yokai are on the table i want one of the one-eyed umbrella bastards to cram his weird tongue so far up my fuckhole it irrigates my small intestine

extremely :same: