Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
you get put on ten watch lists from the first moment you log on. and another 100 the first time you post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

JosephWongKS posted:

How many watch lists for someone who posts on ADTRW? Asking for a friend.

you get taken off all the watch lists and get invited into the Illuminati

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
B Bear is strong, and real, and good, and will be our friends.

Also most closely related to dogs on that list!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Slaan posted:

Writing? You... You fool! Writing just leads to *gasp*
GOONS! :negative:

Enabled by researching the internet. Crime unit. Generates massive unhappiness in the borders where they are located.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
What kind of Mesopotamians don't have irrigation??

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
A gently caress off rest of the world, the Arctic is Mongol pasture!! :argh:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Strategist/Zealous

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

overmind2000 posted:

Aerial and convert Zealous I to Zealous II

Praise! :clap: The! :clap: Sun! :clap:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
What are your civics right now?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Dozens of available examples of actual confederations and they use the loving CSA battle flag as the symbol for it. gently caress these devs.

Aerial II

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I'm glad the Great Mongol Nation, devoted servants of the Great Sun and masters of the sky and sea, are only briefly considering some of these bad ideas before discarding them as bad ideas.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Seraphic Neoman posted:

we need to go back and pick up motorsports and anime our society cannot survive without them

Agreed. A society without Initial D is unconscionable.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Haha, this is actually pretty neat.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I think I spied "genetic casts" as a Civic so I'm sure there's more horrible dumb crap to come.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I think what you're doing now with some general descriptions of how the era is playing and any new mechanics work is fine. It's too bad none of your neighbors remotely kept up tech wise so you could at least see how some of the military stuff actually plays.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I think they literally just copy and pasted from the battletech wiki entry for that power armor unit.

Grapplejack posted:

Dyson spheres are for babies. The real answer is that we rip a hole into another dimension that is pure energy and harvest it to power our society. :pcgaming:

Do you want demons on Mars? Because that's how you get demons on Mars.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I wonder what convinced the Mongolians to go from having all their people educated by monks to everyone just taking online classes. I guess the classroom AIs finally got ordained into the priesthood?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Okay but why do you have a whole Civic about being the CSA called Confederacy?

It's not even a good example of the government type described in the Civic description text.

Why does the gold standard work better than literally any modern monetary tech if you're not making ideological value judgements?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
That National wonder is pretty neat. I like the idea of their being a capstone project to accompany the end of an era to check if you've been keeping up on infrastructure with your tech.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
What's Binary Psychokinesis supposed to be? Telekinetic computers?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
The cybernetic world city must have come as a surprise to them.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
At last, we can go whaling on the moon.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Just gotta make it spin real fast so it all evens out.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
lol the mongols have become one with their divinity, spread to the stars, can corporealize near any object instantly including all the necessities of life, totally reshape their own bodies and environment to suite themselves, and commune in a gestalt guided by powerful machine intelligence, and they still handle commerce by passing around gold coins, because

overmind2000 posted:

You finally have access to purestrain gold in the galactic era, nothing can hope to compete with it :v:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Or heck, once you have enough cheap to free energy available to separate it from seawater. That's where you can find most of Earth's gold.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
We're stealing purestain gold from whole other universes now.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Guess we'll just have to....keep infinitely expanding our economy to maintain the value...

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Dr. Snark posted:

The only logical solution: change the standard from purestrain to pureverse gold. None of that alternate universe junk. Who knows what they put in their gold over there!? :tinfoil:

:hmmyes:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I feel like all the real skill has gone out of it now that the players don't need lungs.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

hobbesmaster posted:

purebrane gold

:sickos:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Those are good changes. Hopefully they can rebalance the civics to have less unfortunate implications.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Cythereal posted:

Why would trash even be a concept at this point of existence? Like, at all?

Look the shavings of exotic dimensions from your custom 5D branespace statue need to be cleaned up. If they don't, they'll drift through space time and eventually hit something like a small town or prison or cruise ship and translocate them. Now you've got a bunch of steppe riders running around the Cretaceous in a brand new universe and the time cops are all up your rear end. Dematerialize your trash.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Gotta leave the simulation to get the REAL Purestain Gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

hobbesmaster posted:

So how much does a plate of 12-D pancakes cost anyway? Do you take earth prime doubloons?

Alpha Centauri super nova nuggets only, it's a ripoff.