Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
this time those package thieves have gone too far. i needed that Harney and Sons Hot Cinnamon Sunset Tea to calm my nerves. won't they be surprised the next time they try to steal the package sent to me by a byob good samaritan and their hands turn into a fine red mist!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
plz send it with a sticker on the front that says SHIVADAS GLASS so they think there is high quality drug paraphernalia in the box.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
have you considered a glitter bomb? it's exactly like a regular bomb except the outside is glittery so when they die they'll be embarrassed by the glitter on their corpse!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

cda posted:

plz send it with a sticker on the front that says SHIVADAS GLASS so they think there is high quality drug paraphernalia in the box.
It might be clearer if it is labelled "pipe bong".

cda

by Hand Knit
hey package thieves, thanks for stealing my Paper Crane Apothecary Psychic Vampire Repellent. i hope you enjoy it. i hope you're totally protected from psychic vampires, unlike me! In case you couldn't tell, I'm being sarcastic

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
little early to start planning for the fifth annual byob secret santa, op

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I have a crush on my package thief. I keep ordering things like flowers, heart-shaped chocolates, and so on, but nothing seems to be getting their attention. Perhaps I’m being too subtle.

(starts browsing amazon for wedding rings)

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

wearing a lampshade

I'm gonna mail you several snow globes with no padding

City of Glompton

i'm going to send the op a 5lb bag of sugar free gummy bears repackaged as weed gummies. the thief's butt will be blown up and i think that should be sufficient

Turtlicious

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the instructions were unclear and i blew off one of my arms

its ok though, the package is a bit ruined.

OP would you like a mushy envelope of shattered wrist?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

Gone Fashing posted:

little early to start planning for the fifth annual byob secret santa, op

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

google THIS

Well, it's not my best work, but really, if you think about it, the ticking sound will just make it easier for the thief find the package in the dark.

FutonForensic

sex bomb, sex bomb
you'll get a sex bomb
that's what I tend to call it since it's shaped like a crude dong

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

we're ordering steak bombs? I'll get a large thanks, extra hots

sig by owlhawk911

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i'm gonna send you a jägerbomb and a wink

i'm not going to surprise you with it though because you should watch the bartender pour it that is safest

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
that one time i tried to order a 'bomb' pipe

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Goons Are Gifts

City of Glompton posted:

i'm going to send the op a 5lb bag of sugar free gummy bears repackaged as weed gummies. the thief's butt will be blown up and i think that should be sufficient

By far the most sinister suggestion I've ever seen in over 37 years of byob. Let's do it!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

City of Glompton posted:

Harsh, but fair.

cda

by Hand Knit
putting a camera in my doorbell, so i can steal the soul of anyone who tries to steal my Azio Retro Classic Bluetooth Artisan - Luxury Vintage Backlit Mechanical Keyboard

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
A big cardboard box balanced on a stick with a string tied to it. Underneath is a smaller cardboard box. Inside that box is the pipe bomb some kind soul from byob mailed me

cda

by Hand Knit
Tell you what, if someone helps me by posting a link to an Amazon Prime-eligible pipe bomb, I can just take it from there

alnilam

cda posted:

Tell you what, if someone helps me by posting a link to an Amazon Prime-eligible pipe bomb, I can just take it from there

i think thi sshould do it

ty manifisto

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

alnilam posted:

i think thi sshould do it

u win the science fair. good job

FluffieDuckie

opioid agonist posted:

u win the science fair. good job

he's a doctor scientist so it's almost cheating

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cda

by Hand Knit
need a pipe bomb dash button to keep up with all these thieves

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

cda posted:

need a pipe bomb dash button to keep up with all these thieves

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Turtlicious

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicycle SexFucker

I have zero interest in marriage.

cda posted:

jfc thanks for remininding me about that loving creepy dude

i met that gently caress irl and got a hella weird vibe