Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

This Person Does Not Exist uses a canned AI to generate a new face whenever you refresh.

It does a creepy good job, and I could see a good GBS thread coming out of it - doing profiles for each person you see or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Would. Would. Would. Would.

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

Once in awhile you catch it loving up and the proportions are out of whack like the ears being really asymmetrical

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lena Dunham seen at the home of Hollywood it girl Seblina Jonhammson, June 3 2034

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

i think i broke it

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Richard "Lidove" Krempasky, owner and operator of awfulinternet.cz

edit: retired country music legend Kiefer Tobes

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Poor John has never been the same since the explosion destroyed the entire back half of his skull. Sometimes you can see him rubbing the soft spot as if scratching his head in thought like it's still there. :(

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I'm in love

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Tace Vim posted:

I'm in love

I got this same woman (with the same thing on her neck, which is how I knew it was her), so I wonder if it just pulls already-generated faces from a big pool.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Christopher "Moot" Poole middle school class photo, posted on /b/ by an unknown source circa 2010

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

I got this same woman (with the same thing on her neck, which is how I knew it was her), so I wonder if it just pulls already-generated faces from a big pool.

Apparnetly these take about 200 ms to generate on a decent GPU, so it's possible that the site just serves the latest image to multiple people if there's a backlog

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Loved this guy in Twilight

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

Hmm I got the following poster's image on the next page refresh, so you might be onto something

edit: ah ok

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

CJacobs posted:

Poor John has never been the same since the explosion destroyed the entire back half of his skull. Sometimes you can see him rubbing the soft spot as if scratching his head in thought like it's still there. :(

This AI is obviously struggling with the concept of hats and their relationship with hair and picture background (backgrounds are pretty phantasmagorical sometimes).

Meet Jaaaaaaaaine, cycling enthusiast and a victim of unfortunate smelting accident.

Sekenr fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Feb 14, 2019

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Tunicate posted:

Apparnetly these take about 200 ms to generate on a decent GPU, so it's possible that the site just serves the latest image to multiple people if there's a backlog

How do you know it's generating them on a gpu?

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

This guy is having orgasm

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
prove it

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

"Yes, she is a Realdoll, and I know she's starting to melt in the tropical heat, but I'm not going to let a little thing like that ruin our honeymoon."

"Cansema worked for me!"

Rollersnake fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Feb 14, 2019

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

According to the creator it generates a face every 2 seconds, so no big pool but simultaneous users are likely to stumble upon duplicates.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

There's also this site if you need to match names to these fine folks.

For example:

Bonifaz Stuber

Tarmo Venäläinen

Aonghus Magee

Esplanade fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Feb 14, 2019

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

heh

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Madame Susanna, hereditory clairvoyant, lady of space and time

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

This is Greg Nolan. He makes $600,000 a year and considers himself middle class. He just bought a boat and would like to eliminate the capital gains tax.

FactsAreUseless posted:

edit: retired country music legend Kiefer Tobes

loving lol

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

She is very good at Dota 2

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Argh
Feb 15, 2005
shhh

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

new "silence of the lambs" sequel lookin good

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I thought this was a Trevor Something thread

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

This is Jonathan Groves, the Conservative MP for Morminster-on-Stoad.
He collects model tractors and believes the suffragette movement was the start of the downfall of British society.

RossMan4Life
Dec 18, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Jake-o, YOU'RE all grown up NOW

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I made a basic British guy, plus a rogue earnipple.

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
neural networks are getting good at copying human speech so looking forward in a few years to racist rants from people who dont exist

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
peter skdaals, age 17...

...is fast becoming an expert soloist on the snörskophone.

seen here playing at the toughly competitive recitals in orgskøbörg on january 17th, peter has been under intense pressure to complete the grueling 148-minute solo required to qualify for the world snörskophone finals in march of this year. his raging addiction to pickled herring will ultimately prove to be his downfall

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Professor Nuverdo is known for his activism, campaigning for the rights of non-extants. Just because they don't exist doesn't mean they don't deserve the same rights as you and me.

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

"the day i take off these glasses and put product in my hair, i'll be the next guy fieri (or i can eat the eggs)", thought denis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon