Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

sheep-dodger posted:

E - an Ogre Milliner

Hah! Agreed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
C: Why not both?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
While long term Little'Un should aspire towards her hat-making destiny, in the short term Big'Un should arrange a trip for the two of them into Spire for a few days. Possibly to see all the lords and ladies wearing their nice hats, to give the whole process some context. Let's just hope it's not as bad as the rumors...

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Apocron posted:

Which hat block needs a material?
What is the material and where can Littl’un fetch it from?

The small, metal hat block’s project needs the skin of a couple of glitterfish; it loses its lustre after death, so the shiniest hats require freshly-sourced material.

Apocron posted:

I hope you're all happy that I'm watching hatmaking videos on youtube now.

Very much so. :yayclod:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
A. Popping to the shops is enough excitement for Adventure number 1. And Big’un’s counting on us!

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
What do we do with Mr. Shakedown? Beat his rear end Kazuma Kiryu style!

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

AJ_Impy posted:

Decry loudly,

"Thief! He robbed me!"

Voting this and A. Better to disappoint Big'un than to be unable to find him again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
"Hello. I serve the Ogre Hat-Maker, and am here to meet with the Firebird."