Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
What if it's actually failed Vessels in all of those Among Us spacesuits :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Nintendo is saving Silksong for its own dedicated Direct because it’s too massive to share screen time with other lovely and inferior games.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Among us is fun

for 20 minutes. I have no idea how it got so big. Lol that they teased Silksong and then gave us that though.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Cactus posted:

Among us is fun

for 20 minutes. I have no idea how it got so big. Lol that they teased Silksong and then gave us that though.

when did nintendo or anyone actually tease silksong

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

A Team Cherry member retweeted the Nintendo announcement.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
He could’ve just had a friend with a game announced in the showcase. That’s not a tease. :v:

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

people with team cherry have retweeted stuff like that before, why would that be some implicit statement. like i get that it's frustrating to wait so long for information about the game but there's no reason to start reading weird conspiracy poo poo into things like that. please.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

honestly when someone told me about the retweet I was like "that doesn't mean anything I won't let it mean anything" and hey, turns out it didn't, and this has happened before even with big name nintendo directs

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Cactus posted:

Among us is fun

Among Us is great if you're playing with friends/family in a voice chat. I can't imagine playing with randoms promising text chat

It's a good way to hang out with some friends during a pandemic

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
:dehumanize:
I can't believe they canceled Silksong on the Nintendo Direct.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i saw team cherry down by the well, with the devil

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Johnny Joestar posted:

people with team cherry have retweeted stuff like that before, why would that be some implicit statement. like i get that it's frustrating to wait so long for information about the game but there's no reason to start reading weird conspiracy poo poo into things like that. please.

Well that wouldn't be any fun though would it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCgNDrhKEoA

Imagine calling your magazine "Edge" lmfao

Taotipper
Nov 8, 2020

Just want to say that I really really liked Hollow Knight and I'm looking forward to this game. If it has cutely-masked bugs then I will like it, so take your time Team Cherry!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Git gudin

https://twitter.com/itsJenSim/status/1342119467262877696

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

God loving damnit they're going to make me buy a copy of "Edge"

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

So there's gonna be a copy of the game inside the magazine, right?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Is that a paper magazine or can I paywall a digital copy?

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Bust Rodd posted:

Is that a paper magazine or can I paywall a digital copy?

They have a website here: https://www.gamesradar.com/edge/, but I have no idea if it reproduces all the print content or not.

I'd assume not, because Edge's entire pitch is being the ~~~glossy upmarket boutique periodical of videogames~~~, and this website looks like a cheapass piece of poo poo.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
I don't believe it. I won't be deceived again.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

RC Cola posted:

I don't believe it. I won't be deceived again.

Soon, my sweet. Soon.

NoMas
Oct 2, 2013

Man Moth!?
OMG

Here we go

E: February edition? Now we wait...

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Apparently you can order a physical copy of the magazine outside the UK?
https://twitter.com/mossbag69/status/1342119504369823744

Published December 31st!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Man, you guys are like a bunch of starving dogs, clamoring for scraps at the dinner table.

It's an article in a print magazine.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

Man, you guys are like a bunch of starving dogs, clamoring for scraps at the dinner table.

It's an article in a print magazine.

Just for that you’re no longer allowed to buy the game when it releases in five years.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

That is a cool loving picture of hornet tho

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

It will be all over the internet the second it’s released. Don’t buy it.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Silksong 's concept art comes out tomorrow.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
I want the game NOW

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I already beat it and Hornet digitized me after I beat it and now she is my wife and I am the king of the bugs and we all come in for a HUGE PARTY

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Fargin Icehole posted:

I want the game NOW
You should try Bugsnax, it might scratch that bug itch (note: don't scratch bug itches)

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

I already beat it and Hornet digitized me after I beat it and now she is my wife and I am the king of the bugs and we all come in for a HUGE PARTY

So can you confirm if she's void or not?

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

HMS Beagle posted:

So can you confirm if she's void or not?
a gentleman kisses and then is unable to speak

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

Bust Rodd posted:

Did she yell "git gud"?

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Martman posted:

You should try Bugsnax, it might scratch that bug itch (note: don't scratch bug itches)

Bug Fables is also an excellent bug game you can play right now

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Ceyton posted:

Did she yell "git gud"?

After their wedding night.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
You can also grab a copy of Pokemon and use only Bug types for a bug experience.

Meatbag Esq.
May 3, 2006

Hmm which internet meme should go here again?
I hear you can also play that new cyber game 2069 or whatever if you want to encounter lots of bugs in a game.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Meatbag Esq. posted:

I hear you can also play that new cyber game 2069 or whatever if you want to encounter lots of bugs in a game.

You mean this game? Pervert!

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

RCarr posted:

It will be all over the internet the second it’s released. Don’t buy it.

But how will I prove I am cool with the kids if I dont sit there in the food court with one eyebrow arched much higher than the other, reading the EDGE publication?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I’m not so destitute that I can’t spend $5 on a magazine