Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Hmm X is making my life miserable, so I'm going to kill X.

Now imagine X is a company instead of a person. Doesn't sound so unreasonable to me.

It's a bad thing to do, but I can understand why they did it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

My 6 month old just pumped her fist at the tv and screamed gently caress TRUMP. From the mouth of babes, am I right?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

Why is the sun always bullying me?

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

My 6 month old just pumped her fist at the tv and screamed gently caress TRUMP. From the mouth of babes, am I right?

my baby screamed "MY CUP OVERFLOWETH" for some reason

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

blessed

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

How do you know there was no good reason? Seems a little presumptuous to just label the guy mentally ill simply because you personally don't know why it happened

There's a big pizza party/arcade/laser tag place called Luigi's across the street so he probably wasn't going for a max casualties style shooting at least.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pic of alleged shooter released

sounds like he was getting fired or laid off today

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

soy posted:

Well now HR has even more paperwork to file.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Who What Now posted:

I'll say it again: shooting cops is perfectly sane and rational.

I mean, when are these shooters going to wise up, get their friends together, fire off some blanks at work, and lure a bunch of cops into a dynamic kill zone?

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

soy posted:

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

a mysterious cloak posted:

I mean, when are these shooters going to wise up, get their friends together, fire off some blanks at work, and lure a bunch of cops into a dynamic kill zone and drive out to the CEO's mansion to start their rampage?

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

I am honestly surprised that for all the assholes shooting up schoolchildren, there hasn't been a single story about a pipebomb exploding under the table of an executive meeting room.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

rear end in a top hat Rose posted:

Tane posted:

shooting people is bad imo

lmao

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
people itt unironically equating gun control meant to slow down the flow of guns to crazy people over time with gun bans/coming for your guns/"but laws are supposed to make crime stop overnight :smug:" like its the 1990s and these are still arguments that get used without embarrassment
stay stupid right wing extremists but also stay out of gbs

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shouldn't Las Vegas be #1 from a K/D ratio?

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

etalian posted:

Personal top ten lists are subjective

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

hosed up

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Its a shame no cops died. I like the giant CNN headline about a LaSeR SiGhT though

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

etalian posted:

also it targeted a country music show which should bump it up a bit too

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

EX250 Type R posted:

also it targeted a country music show which should bump-stock it up a bit too

fixed

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Sometimes I really think the only solution is to ban guns.

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!
freedom isn't freeeeeeeeee

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

EX250 Type R posted:

Its a shame no cops died. I like the giant CNN headline about a LaSeR SiGhT though

Yes I wish the cops had died and the shooter had more time to light up other people as a consequence. Great dickstroking there genius. Braindead monkey.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

JebanyPedal posted:

Yes I wish the cops had died and the shooter had more time to light up other people as a consequence. Great dickstroking there genius. Braindead monkey.

lol, k

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Caesar Saladin posted:

was the guy fired and arrested?

He did the firing. Not well it seems.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

soy posted:

his head is so squished down

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Another loser shutdown for the day, I will sleep well tonight.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
soon technology will be developed that will allow the guns to decide whether or not the user is good or bad and if bad the gun shoots the user instead

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
there should be a kind of police force where the cops can ignore the law and kill anyone they decide deserves to die without facing serious legal repercussions

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

gary oldmans diary posted:

there should be a kind of police force where the cops can ignore the law and kill anyone they decide deserves to die without facing serious legal repercussions

I suggest you watch the film Big Momma's House.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
What's with the Wayne's world?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

JebanyPedal posted:

Another loser shutdown for the day, I will sleep well tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seB-QIRzlPg

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Woden posted:

Isn't the NRA is too busy fighting the Russia stuff and hosed financially these days?

The National Russian Administration is infested with Republicans. Sad!

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

what are you 14 you colossal idiot

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

What's with the Wayne's world?

um it's party time excellent in America right now

*plays air guitar, but instead of guitar its a gun and instead of play it's shoot while making pschoooooo pschooooo sounds with my mouth and pointing at random peolpe here in the starbucks*

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

fucken fived

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Glenn Quebec posted:

what are you 14 you colossal idiot

"thugs with guns that have no oversight and face no consequences that wantonly abuse and murder citizens are actually good and culling their herd is bad" -- a retard (you)

Cops already think theres a war against them, i just think it should cease to be fictional

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

EX250 Type R posted:

"thugs with guns that have no oversight and face no consequences that wantonly abuse and murder citizens are actually good and culling their herd is bad" -- a retard (you)

Cops already think theres a war against them, i just think it should cease to be fictional

this is just the most lame and edgy thing i've ever read on SA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Glenn Quebec posted:

this is just the most lame and edgy thing i've ever read on SA

ACAB