Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Oh gently caress youuuuuuuu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

HEH

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

They should make a new series where all the original actors come back black.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Also the actress is desperately unfunny.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I mean, you could not be white or something, theoretically.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Sid Vicious posted:

Imagine if they were lesser demonic entities and it was called FIENDS haha

Ok so let's unpack this, we have Chandler as a Djinn I guess?

Ross sucks so he's an imp.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Just let the cat out then gas that entire place.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Is he doing a bit? Has a cold?

Also thanks for finally posting them nips, truly the MVP.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Robin is an awful character, the Canadian jokes were nails on a blackboard bad and if you thought that show was funny you're probably pretty dumb tbh.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I don't know how you can get past that sniveling voice to actually hear the words.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

She claims to have always worn a bra, but that doesn't dispute the theory of cutting nipholes.

I like that she thought her haircut on the show was loving dumb, even as a generation of girls were copying it.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

naem posted:

combine the umas into one giant Mecha-Thuman ™️©️

I was imagining more of a Cronenberg type situation.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Plus a large part of your audience wouldn't even realize, an even huger amount wouldn't care, leaving just a few wieners.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Defenistrator posted:

I hate people that I meet in real life that try so hard to be and act quirky like pheobe. Men included.

Most people grow out of that in highschool but that doesn't erase the poo poo you've seen :staredog:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It must suck to be a professional bit actor and know that Gunther prick is going to outearn you without getting out of bed.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I guess when you're working with poo poo even the sendups have a low ceiling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Hey this is legit funny stuff,

naem posted:

i’ve said this before but Phoebe and Joey are two normal people from the real world who got teleported to the bizarro alternate FRIENDS™️©️®️ dimensions unknowingly.

Joey is completely realistic:
-wants to be an actor, mostly fails at it
-can only afford rent in NYC because his nerdy friend has a better job and loans him cash.
-He “likes girls” and unlike every other guy in the FRIENDS™️©️®️ timeline, he just “asks them out on a date.” They are usually delighted because every other guy dances around women like a dork and eats a houseplant and yells WE WERE ON A BREAK and falls down flights of stairs and looks at them longingly (while sad music plays). Joey just “asks how they are doing” and then “hey want to have a whole bunch of sex, with me, right now, in my bed at my house?” it’s like he has magic powers
-Joey is also not terribly intelligent so he doesn’t question his strange life or the laughter that erupts from walls, beyond making a confused face once in a while, shrugging and going with it

Phoebe-
-was homeless at 14 (the age she was teleported to the FRIENDS©️™️ZONE®️) and forced to shack up with some albino guy and live in a car if I remember correctly (v likely scenario for a person dumped into an alternate dimension with no resources).
-this also explains why
a gorgeous blond woman

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!