Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

I force myself to jog off extra weight and I hate jogging, and kind of suck at it, which has made keeping my diet on point a lot easier because otherwise I feel like a wet pile of garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Space Race Riot posted:

How do you suck at jogging? I'm honestly curious. I'm not breaking balls, I'm just trying to paint a mental picture. I don't enjoy moving my limbs either but it's not all that difficult, I only have 12 of the things and I manage to keeps em coordinated

mostly just that i’m competitive and everyone seems to be way jogging-er than I am, in the park in the expensive city I somehow live in at the moment

like faster and happier and with friends and not hawking up loogies and in stylish jogging clothes and not several day old t-shirt’s and a sweatshirt i febresed out of the hamper and they don’t look like they feel like they are melting or about to barf

naem
May 29, 2011

Zoe posted:

joggers and runners just need to calm the hell down, they're not doing anything for themselves that walking wouldn't do and walking is 300x more enjoyable.

no no no see you have to have both feet off the ground so that your full weight clomps down directly onto your joints and kneecaps, every step, while your head bobs around until your vision blurs, because you’re trying to go fast,

otherwise you might enjoy being outdoors and that means it’s not exercise

also it’s a competition. everything’s a competition fight fightfightkill ME!! ME IM THE BEST! im ThE bes.. wheeze wheeze hawks up phlegm sweat cough

naem
May 29, 2011

Space Race Riot posted:

Play ping-pong is my recommendation. It's fast and fun and competitive and probably won't hurt .Dont play against me however, cause then it will hurt.If you wanna win I mean, otherwise it'll be ok

naem
May 29, 2011