Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

red sampson
Oct 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Literally A Person posted:

I need attention so badly. I'm not trying to have fun or anything because who would want to have fun on the highly competitive platfrom of the something awful dot com internet humor forums. No, I am seeking attention and validation from you other posters. Please validate me. Tell me how funny I am. Tell me how good I am. PLEASE. I'm not sure how much longer I will make it if someone doesn't help. Please for the love of god LOVE ME!

Also, if you post in this thread and ask nicely I'll draw a picture for you of what I think you look like in real life.

Post a picture of a drunk and high donkey, giving the finger to pigs, whilst singing rambling man.

if you do this ill be impressed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red sampson
Oct 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
i don't know if i should be insulted, or blessed that im ignored in this thread.

red sampson
Oct 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Literally A Person posted:

Ignored?

Your loss, I am p cool

i'll vouch for this person in any conflict.