Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
SHoes?
This poll is closed.
Vans are cool OP nice job. 23 22.12%
new balance bitcvh!!! 10 9.62%
SKATE OR DIE BITHC!!! 28 26.92%
Goku in Vans doin' a kickflip right infront of the mods and flipping tha bird. 43 41.35%
Total: 78 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

which shoes do you wear?

Suede or leather mostly. You know, shoes for adults

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Big Beef City posted:

If you're over the age of 20 and give a poo poo about shoes other than things like comfort, performance, and "is this appropriate for the function I'm attending" you've made some serious life mistakes.

Lol if you wear anything but the cheapest white shoes and white t-shirts and jean shorts from Walmart

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Big Beef City posted:

If you're over the age of 20 and give a poo poo about shoes other than things like comfort, performance, and "is this appropriate for the function I'm attending" you've made some serious life mistakes.

Swirlie this nerd!

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Those shoes are ugly and drab and your feet are small.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

Gaunab posted:

Swirlie this nerd!

poo poo, he's too big too fit in the locker.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

Let me guess, you've got a pair of these:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Tortuga posted:

Those shoes are ugly and drab and your feet are small.

pity reply

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i invested in some stocks

birkenstocks :mmmsmug:

Cock Sucker
Nov 14, 2018
lol a bunch of 40 somethings approximating the early aught hype beast scene

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

socks and 'stocks 24/7/365 bithc

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
poo poo son those vans look like sneakers!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

its all nice on rice posted:

You can be a dad without loving.

I think then you'd wear Cucks

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I don't remember the last time I bought new shoes

Just get good shoes that don't dissolve in a year or two idk

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

get those weird shoes that have individual toes that make me want to puke

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

numberoneposter posted:

get those weird shoes that have individual toes that make me want to puke

Lmao, Vibrams?

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
shoes should be made of leather

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
vans stopped making my favorite shoe, gently caress them

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

God save the Queen's arches.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
I bought these online for $85 total.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Chinatown posted:

$60 bux at the outlet. Not bad. They feel broken in already.

camo is IN right now. at least thats what the cashier said.

also 80% of the people at my outlet mall are foreign tourists and that's cool. Welcome to our big dumb outlet mall with Wetzels Pretzels!!!!

you went to Woodbury Commons didn't you

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Is it in NY because the outlet mall by me busses Chinese tourists in en masse, to the point where a lot of the stores have bilingual signage now

this dude definitely did

VikingSkull fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Mar 2, 2019

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

Hey my style is 'whatever had the best discount on Amazon when I remembered I needed new shoes' and I'm currently wearing a previously well respected brand that went bankrupt and the name was bought up by some importer of no-name Chinese trainers who pays them $1 more to stick a logo on.

You laugh, but I work in a business where I interact with these kinds of brands a lot, and there are loads of 'respected' brands from the 90s and earlier that are now owned by some cynical businessman who does exactly that, manages a nicely branded eCommerce site, and rakes in 250k or so a year based off brand recognition of the 30+ demographic, even though you can source the same thing for 10% of the original price off alibaba or wherever.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

cynic posted:

Hey my style is 'whatever had the best discount on Amazon when I remembered I needed new shoes' and I'm currently wearing a previously well respected brand that went bankrupt and the name was bought up by some importer of no-name Chinese trainers who pays them $1 more to stick a logo on.

You laugh, but I work in a business where I interact with these kinds of brands a lot, and there are loads of 'respected' brands from the 90s and earlier that are now owned by some cynical businessman who does exactly that, manages a nicely branded eCommerce site, and rakes in 250k or so a year based off brand recognition of the 30+ demographic, even though you can source the same thing for 10% of the original price off alibaba or wherever.

The efficiency of the free market

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
i thought it was well established that airwalks are much cooler than vans

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

cynic posted:

sourcing the same thing off alibaba contributes to the modern day slave trade but you do you

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

$60 bux at the outlet. Not bad. They feel broken in already.

camo is IN right now. at least thats what the cashier said.

also 80% of the people at my outlet mall are foreign tourists and that's cool. Welcome to our big dumb outlet mall with Wetzels Pretzels!!!!

$60 thoses boring shoes.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

yeah I eat rear end posted:

i thought it was well established that airwalks are much cooler than vans

I am not sure Airwalks are still around

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
How about you go airwalk offacliff

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

How about you go airwalk offacliff

you ok? you can to better than this

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

VikingSkull posted:

you went to Woodbury Commons didn't you

Basic bitches from the city flock there on weekends. Buying last years shoes or slightly blemished at "SALE" prices.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

cynic posted:

Or how about having some self-respect and not buying trash

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you ok? you can to better than this

No i cant you know that

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

No i cant you know that

no I don't . I am an idiot

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Burt Sexual posted:

What’s the diff between sketchers and vans?

it would be weird that you, the guy who made the difference cared. Vans are better

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
taint the difference

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
https://www.instagram.com/niceskechersdiameters/

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i'm very invested in whichever shoe brand it is i prefer. my belongings are an extension of my self, and for me, it's only the best!

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

RestingB1tchFace posted:

I bought these online for $85 total.

loving what? Levi's makes shoes now? That's legitimately hilarious but I bet they won't be any worse than Chinese knock-off #69420. Heck, there's even potential for hypothetical actual leather!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

these are super fresh