Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
It was a good show and I liked it a lot; I'll watch Natasha Lyonne smoke cigarettes and banter any day of the week.

I couldn't help thinking that Alan was supposed to be played by Rami Malek, but then he became a mega star and jumped 5 pay grades above the show's budget.

Laterite fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Mar 7, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Gaunab posted:

I mean Rami Malek kinda looks like the guy who was cast (forgot his name atm) so that might be influencing your opinion.

It's not just that Charlie Barnett looks like Rami Malek, he gives Alan the same sort of quiet anxiousness and precise physical movements that Malek does as Elliot Alderson. Lots of complex emotions expressed through his eyes. There were many times through the series that I made conscious or unconscious comparisons between the two.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

The_Doctor posted:

And they’re filming already judging by her hair.

https://twitter.com/nlyonne/status/1138569464608202752

She's so great. Pity about the Fred Armisen, though.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
sweet birthday baybee never returned home