Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

The oversizedness of the hands ruins the immersion of me.

Also, we all know that as a sworn naval officer, Captain Crunch would never engage in "gansta" [sic] activities.

Goons Are Gifts

glowing-fish posted:

The oversizedness of the hands ruins the immersion of me.

Also, we all know that as a sworn naval officer, Captain Crunch would never engage in "gansta" [sic] activities.

Maybe he just decided to get a cash payout for his regular paycheck

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,

Goons Are Great posted:

Maybe he just decided to get a cash payout for his regular paycheck

I am not suggesting at all that Captain Crunch as a free American can not withdraw a 1000 dollars from the bank, just that it was made not through "Gangsta" activities, but by bravely defending the US of A from Soggies and the like.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,

Why is the leader of the Soggies a robot, which is like the least soggy thing ever? How does he even support his vast metal frame on that mountain of mush?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
mods av change plz

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

jeffery
he needs to be more bling'd out

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Cap T Crunch can throw away 10,000 100 dolla bills like nothin. Gotta clean that crunch berry money

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Oops! All Benjamins.

google THIS

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Oops! All Benjamins.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Captain Munch (da hoohah).

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Oops! All Benjamins.

dayum

Adbot