Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What kind of spell caster are you goons
Wizard
Sorceror
Warlock
Necromancer
Druid
View Results

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Anyone in the market for two virgins of noble birth?

I picked them up during an attack on the neighbouring kingdom and there's something wrong with them. They won't cooperate with my magics, won't cook, locked me out of my chambers and they're just like, really mean. I explained my quest to rule the twelve kingdoms and now they won't shut up about the rule of Patri (who the gently caress is this?) even after I explained I preferred a Magocracy centered government, obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

The White Dragon posted:

btw i figured out how to bend the aether to mimic the action of galahad's generous growth without any of the boring component-gathering or geometric poo poo.

So does the generous growth work on anything or just plants? Asking for my shriveled husk of a cock.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

WITCHCRAFT posted:

The reindeer people have been doing some kind of end of winter/spring reincarnation holiday. I mean, I totally understand how exciting the end of winter is, especially this far north. It means a lot to me too, as a druid. I may not plow a field or hunt beasts for their flesh, but my arts wither in the cold months. You can't help but get excited when the thaw begins.

BUT... Do you really need to have drum circles and bonfires til 3AM? I haven't gotten a single whole night's rest since they started this poo poo. My spells per day are garbage because I can't get any rest.

Thinking of framing them for some meaningless squabble and alerting the kingdom south of me. It's tempting, but I'd really rather not invite adventuring parties into my domain. Either way, I'm boned. Get the feeling that I'm not going to get any significant work done during this solar cycle...

Sell them to the fat man of the North.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Kidnapping a princess and turning her into a phylactery is a pro tier move imo. She gets rescued, the hero married her yada yada and a five generations later someone figures out they'd have to kill off the entire Royal line of several kingdoms to take you out once and for all you.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Skypie posted:

Never, and I mean never, underestimate the brutality of a peasant-led religious inquisition

Hahaha.

*also bastards of dozens of chambermaids, footmen, whores etc etc.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

reignofevil posted:

Don't gently caress with me I'll bind your soul to a shoe.

Who let the gnome in? I thought we had standards.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Colonel Cancer posted:

Liches are such dorks. All you need is a tiny prick on your neck, and immortality is yours as a powerful vampire.

Sounds legit, I'm not going to question our resident expert on tiny picks.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

sweet geek swag posted:

So remember the demon prince who I drove from his own layer of the Abyss and enslaved to mind flayers? Well he came back. So I dropped him through a portal into the Far Realm. But he killed a lot of Mind Flayers when he escaped. Like thousands of them.

So you're saying there's a mindflayer realm up for grabs?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

reignofevil posted:

Well guys it happened. All my soul pieces tracked down and released from those drat fishermen. I'm blasting around on a reanimated dragon just bathing the land in necrotic dragon flame screaming about world domination and eternal power when next thing you know I've got a black arrow sticking through my eye socket and next thing I know my whole plot was undone by a magic teapot or some poo poo.

The upshot of all of this is that my phylactery has ended up being the sarcophagus those drat adventures sealed me away in. Good news is we're still in the game baby. Bad news is that I'm kinda stuck in here until I find a way to disarm the many positive chakra runes and incantations placed to seal me in.

Also based on my calculations these restraints will be rusted enough that I can strength out of them in about sixteen thousand years. Gotta do this to free my hands for any spells requiring 'finger work' if you will. Might be a while before I get back to you all on this but rest assured I've escaped better tombs than this!

That sounds like a nice vacation from this terrible hell world. Got room for another sarcophagus in there? :smith:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Alan Smithee posted:

is it necrophilia if im a necromancer and i animate a skeleton to ride me

Are you a lich? Then no.

E: actually yes it's still necrophilia, just less deeply unsettling.

Also, that wasnt what she meant by 'over my dead body'

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

"This stick chafes like a bitch and I loving hate crows. When I grow up I'm gonna be a cowherd."

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

naem posted:

oh hey it’s my ex

That's a shame, if you're still on speaking terms coukd you introduce me to her rider?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

The White Dragon posted:

the death knight is the armor is riding the girl and the horse idiot

Oops. My bad.

Even so I'd like to get into those greaves if you know what I mean.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I summoned a couple of imps to tidy up around the shop and the fuckers ran off and started breeding in the swamp and they've mutated waaaaay beyond what the manual said they would. I need the local druids for reagents and they're really pissed, banned me from pot luck night and everything. Something about ecosystem collapse? Do I put a bounty on them and risk adventurers finding out what I'm really up to?

Outrail fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Apr 22, 2019

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I refuse to use slimes, worse than imps imo.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
My degenerate roommate at Wizzzard U thought it'd be a great idea to make a flesh golem for 'personal use'. Worst year of my life.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Resting Lich Face posted:

Futa Homonculus would be a good username.

Great username/thread combo btw

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

naem posted:

gguuuuuAAAAAggggck ugh, yuck, wow sorry guys, bleah

I was cursed (blessed actually) by a lawful good cleric to see the good in humanity and the best qualities mankind has to offer in an attempt to cure my of my evil ways

guy manages to vanquish like half my skeleton army too

did me a favor actually i’m having them broken down into parts for more skeleton swords and skeleton spears etc.

gguuuaaahh I need to go be like, super evil to wash this feeling off of me right now

Um, there's no good in anyone and you got plunked by a third level blindness spell you idiot. You fool. You complete ninny.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Jon Joe posted:

Recently I casted a spell to make me incredibly lucky but I think something went wrong.

At first I didn't notice an effect. However, over time, I began to have a lot of great happenstances every day. Not super big ones, but stuff like finding troll's blood on the sidewalk, or always finding my spellbook in the first place I look.

Then things got weird.

People's names have been shifting every so slightly. One day my apprentice is named Morgana and the next she's Morgala. My familiar turned from a rat to a cat to a crat to a - ahem - to a crow. My cursed ring on my other hand, a literal impossibility.

Can anyone tell me what's going on??

Slam your dick in a door. If you get hurt you cursed yourself and if you don't then I don't know, blind luck with some sort of temporal butterfly effect going on in the background?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Hihohe posted:

See this is evil. You guys are evil. Mortals dont understand the immortal soul and its worth. You might as well be loan sharks.

I get my soul substitutes by ley line condensators that empower soul crystals. Ley line overflow is cheap and ethical.

So I went to a republican convention and came home with a sackful of black shriveled souls. Can I assume using these for dark rites and poo poo is cool? I mean they're already defective.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Polymorph your hand into a pretty lady/man/ladyman/manlady as per preference is a pro tier move. Having a soul linked minion who's life is bound to you and can't let you die is pretty handy.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Anyone know a transmute blood to blood with a 0.1% alcohol content? Asking for me, I don't have time to drink.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

naem posted:

i’m not sure that would work, you’d just grow like a dozen ice trolls and feeding those guys gets expensive fast

Bam, more clone problems.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

super sweet best pal posted:

Used to be you'd have a deep personal connection to your phylactery. That's why so many oldschool liches used icons from the religions they abandoned. Opsec is important but when you take the emotional bond out of the equation you seriously hamstring your undead development. Sure, putting your soul inside a swarm of angry bees, then shoving them inside a golem in the center of a labyrinth and using dimensional fuckery to hide it inside a dead battery in a garbage dump inside a rabbit living in a log inside a huge bear inside a songbird is harder to catch, but it'll make you a lot weaker unless you were a beekeeper in your spare time because you genuinely loved tending bees and not just because you needed somewhere to stuff your soul and were trying to force an emotional bond.

My phylactery is a buttplug.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Colonel Cancer posted:

Wizards are stupid nerds and you know it. For just a humble fee (disclosed after contract), you too can have the magic flowing through your veins, with no dusty grimoires or extracurricular classes! Just one little prick and you'll be mighty sorcerer.

Yeah no dice we've all been warned about your little prick.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

clockwork chaos posted:

So, i was looking into my union contract and I noticed it doesn't cover life insurance. So that led me to my next thought - whats the best way for a mostly nonmagical aquatic elf to gain extra longevity? Been looking at vampirism, but not sure how sunlight interacts with water or if water itself might be a detriment.

Splice yourself with a water bear.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Carving wood into bone shapes, painting them white and animating them? A months work.

The wails of dispair and disbelief when the clerics fail to turn simple undead skeletons as the horde of furniture sacks their temple? Priceless.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Really hosed things up. I thought I'd be clever and use an ancient merman artifact to embue an entire species as my phylactary but guys it was a mistake. I'm now aware of every single one of them. At any one time there's at least 40 dolphins loving something, usually an unhappy whale's blowhole or a dead fish or an old boat and I can't get anything done. I'm sitting with all my treasure and artifacts under the second of seven seven sided pyramids of the pale God of Stars and Sea on the eastern desert and you can have it all if you kill me and boil off the Ocean of Tears with every single one of those goddamn grinning dickheads.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
gently caress that hippy bullshit just kill me please.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

A Fancy Hat posted:

Has anyone ever built and maintained an underwater section of their castle before?

Toss in an aquatic ooze or two and it'll hoover up and dissolve everything organic.

They're practically invisible so no one will see it until they're engulfed. Your smaller pets will learn to avoid it via Darwinian selection. Just make sure it can't slop its way into the upper levels.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

reignofevil posted:

FINALLY got my throne room chronologically locked but now every time history gets changed I'm the only one who remembers how it used to be! It turns out all of our bathrooms have been shifting in time and space for eternity and my memory was just being updated as per the timeline shift!

Now I'm hosed! I can't find my bedpan!

Just piss out the window you goober.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

What if that makes the window disappear? I think the correct solution is to piss up a rope. Just tie a rope outside somewhere and piss up it. Then when it warps somewhere, like the edge of a cliff, someone's going to try climbing it and discover they're climbing a rope that's been saturated with pee.

Piss on people you don't like and watch them disappear into the timestream. Probably get run over by a confused mage and his inappropriately young partner driving a horseless carriage.

Congrats, you're a piss wizzzard.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Though loyal, they are incredibly unionised.

So basically smarter than most of your standard minions.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

sweet geek swag posted:

Igors are mad scientist minions, not wizard minions. All their good minion bonuses are in things that are useless to wizards.

What wizard doesn't need easy access to lightning and a steady supply of corpses??

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Wrenches might have more heft when they run out of magic and you need a bludgeon but they're tacky when it comes to casting.

People go on about casting with wands but a wrench is great for hex bolts.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Just change your name/face/aura and move to a new city.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

There's this one customer at the potion shop who keeps insisting his potions are only giving +3.9999999 to his stats instead of +4 and I can't deal anymore. Anyone near Wyvernport with a dungeon for level 5 adventurers who'd be willing to summon something way above that to gank this guy after I send him your way?

Sell him some cyanide instead, if he's a local noone will have a problem.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Moving to the city and not being my own boss anymore means I can't just poison problem customers and have their deaths explained away by the perils of the wood. Might have to try the Guild of Assassins.

I'm just saying he sounds like a dick and probably spends most of his spare time tying up constabulary and court time. 'Yes officer, I put poison in his potion because I wanted him dead. To clarify; I murdered him' might make you some friends.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Colonel Cancer posted:

That's just a storm giant skeleton, what's the big deal? I'm more concerned with the flying metallic automaton, that poo poo ain't right.

Now if you want to really stretch your necromuscles, make some nanoskeletons.

Yes yes, we've all heard about your nanobone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Colonel Cancer posted:

You will be the first in line when i release my nanoskeleton swarm upon the world! You will rue the day!

What is this? A day for ants?