Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What kind of spell caster are you goons
Wizard
Sorceror
Warlock
Necromancer
Druid
View Results

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
EAT poo poo NECROLOSERS

-trollmage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Ok but make sure you're not doing any negative energy magic, one time while I was raising undead I sneezed out a rope of black pudding that tried to stab me with my own ritual dagger.

Good times but I couldn't figure out how to weaponize it.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

sweet geek swag posted:

Oh here's a funny way to deal with druids. If you live in a country with a strong central court system and constabulary, sue them in court. Druids never show up to court, and you'll get a default judgement against them. Once you get a restraining order against them, if they try to freeze you out you can just tell the cops they are in violation of court order. Cops hate druids.

pfft, lawful evil. gross.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

summoners are such loving dilweeds. Listen I worked hard to draw these monsters to my basilica of torment from their home realms, I won't get hosed by some shithead pokemon going and making weird soul-pacts and dragging my employees away.

The tricky part is the soul bond is nullifying the runes I put on them to send them berserk if they're ever teleported away so I'm wondering how the gently caress I'm supposed to stop them

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Crimson Harvest posted:

Chemical berserk. Start feeding them something magical with violent withdrawal symptoms. Even really basic magical animal carcasses can have pretty serious effects if consumed without refining first.

Nyaaa hell yeah, plus getting my minions hooked on smack is good for my evil rating.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

So I just cuffed a wizard invading my Dark Abbey when I found a weird loaf of like, green spongey bullshit

turns out it was troll jerky

He was just using prestidigitation to make it taste good and eating one piece of endlessly regenerating troll jerky

I felt so bad for that millennial rear end wizard I just teleported him home. like... drat.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

although... troll skin toilet paper :thunk:

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

fun prank for the winter is to get a troll-cloning cycle going than collect all the heads, you need the heads because they regenerate into a full adult troll and not a runty troll foal. Than distribute them liberally during a blizzard, send an ice elemental or fly over or just teleport the entire lot into the sky over an area. Once you get a non sub-zero day... presto, trolls loving everywhere all over the crops and fields. 'oh no my peasant wife and kids are being eaten' hahaha.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I know that was you missing out on a sick interdimensional meme but by god is felt between the dummy thicc rear end cheeks a loving great idea.

Don't kinkshame me about my half-ogre barbarian girlfriend. When you're pushing 600 you need to get spicier in the sack.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Skypie posted:

Jacking up prices on proper schools was definitely done by a cabal of evil wizards. Making it more difficult for people to learn makes it less likely a good wizard can challenge us..er...Them. I meant them

Ah to be a closeted lawful dweeb.

I snort crystalized puppy souls and I'm living my best chaotic evil life and I'm telling you its worth it. Cut your lovely ties with society and just burn anyone you don't like.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

SpiritOfLenin posted:

Uh, so I'm doing some freelance work for the local Dark Gods, subtly manipulating people with my magic to turn them crazy, creating evil monsters, you know, standard stuff, but I've got a problem.

The local good gods have sent a divine avenger after me. Some crazy mortal turned into an angelic being that is both extremely resistant to magic and able to bench press a dragon. Thankfully the blessing of the Dark Gods hides my presence from her, but she's begun training plucky young adventurers while hiding her true nature and I think they'll find me soon enough, and I'll be boned then. I could try to run, but then the compact I have with the Dark Gods would be broken, and uh, I probably should have read the penalty for breaking the compact a bit earlier. I also feel like someone altered the very fabric of fate right now just to gently caress me over, so there's some extremely powerful good sorcerer or sorceress also seeking to ruin me. So, uh...

Am I just boned? I just wanted a couple of decades of gathering power in secret so I could try to rule the world later, I didn't figure out literal gods would get mad at me! And so early in my career! For anyone who is contemplating about doing freelance work for any Dark Gods with capital letters, just don't. You'll just end up in a similar situation to mine.

Ooooh poo poo, classic evil blunder. Never use YOUR soul on a contract. That's the reason most competent evil bastards keep a few true believers around. It might SEEM tasty at first but the bullshit balance of good and evil means you're either going to get drawn into a forever war and get soul-sucked by your own pactholder or you're going to get smited by some shitheel locked in on the other side of the equation and... soul sucked by your own pactholder. Most true evil wizards are soulless for this very reason since the souls of sinners are like crack to demons. Keep that poo poo secure preferably a few planes deep.

You're not completely hosed out of luck though, if you can stall off on getting dusted by that angel you can probably switch out your soul with someone else. After that you just gotta have a convincing death and mind-swap and bim bam boom you're free and clear. Completely illegal of course but lawful evil is strictly for shitheads anyway as you probably guessed when you accidentally signed up for the hellwar dumbass.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

chin up everything sucks posted:

I dunno, I feel really uncomfortable trying to get virgins to fill a JO crystal for me to steal. Soul crystals leave me feeling a lot less dirty.

Plus every spell you cast with these fuckin' things leaves a lasting aroma of squid... gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

The White Dragon posted:

i fuckin hate anarchomancers, they think sorcery is genetic and wizardry is ivory tower poo poo but actually they just want to take the shortcut to learning true magic without having to have a psychadelic experience and then walking ten thousand miles to find just barely enough enlightenment to learn sage spells

everyone can magic but nobody is willing to put in the effort these days

you know what happens when you Enlighten people who havent contemplated the truth of existence for thousands of hours on end? that's right, you end up with seven billion people tearing off their own faces because they can't handle the wisdom you just piped into their brains. well at least i have some advance warning this time that some stupid jackass is gonna cast a low-level mind merging ritual so i can get the reagants for untangling the psyches of the people living in my domain

OKHAI BHOOMAR

Sorry about your dick, old man.