Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What kind of spell caster are you goons
Wizard
Sorceror
Warlock
Necromancer
Druid
View Results

Gnarly Sheen
Jun 25, 2015

I'm ITT
Human druid of the moon circle here. Real tired of these bitchass city wizards rolling through my ceremony circles with their shacks set on cruise control. Buy a garmin you sidewalk magician fucks.

pic related - this empty sacked wandsucker plowed through my hot big tiddied goth dryad GF's poppy field

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gnarly Sheen fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Apr 22, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnarly Sheen
Jun 25, 2015

I'm ITT

Colonel Cancer posted:

Uh the old witch at the market said this thing drives itself, and it does. Keep playing in the dirt druidailures.

the steering wheel's under that pile of kleenex in your "study corner" wizirgen

Gnarly Sheen
Jun 25, 2015

I'm ITT

Skypie posted:

Goth dryads?????

My man, you're getting hornswaggled by the Lampades, she's probably been sending all your reagents to the underworld and if you're not careful, she's gonna drag you with her

she can take all the alchemical supplies in the free kingdoms for all i care. lemme just put it to you this way; whoever made her used every tincture ingredient BUT antimoany.

also opium from her poppies. opium's good.

Gnarly Sheen
Jun 25, 2015

I'm ITT

Outrail posted:

I refuse to use slimes, worse than imps imo.

They’re literally living fleshlights what’s not to like

Gnarly Sheen
Jun 25, 2015

I'm ITT

Colonel Cancer posted:

Fireball removes all stains. Robes, upholstery, houses, genetics...

Does eldrich blast remove protein stains from corduroy thrones? Need to know for a friend

Gnarly Sheen
Jun 25, 2015

I'm ITT

Colonel Cancer posted:

A bag of holding ate my whole supply of special brownies and started to freak the hell out.

Feed that bastard satchel 3oz of ipecac. You’ll get your brownies back. I guarantee it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnarly Sheen
Jun 25, 2015

I'm ITT
The magic missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't, by subtracting where it is, from where it isn't, or where it isn't, from where it is, whichever is greater, it obtains a difference, or deviation. The magic user's wand or 'magical focus' uses deviations in void-magic spatial energies to generate corrective commands to drive the magic missile from a position where it is, to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is.. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn't, and it follows that the position where it was, is now the position that it isn't. In the event of the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has required a void-spatial variation. The void-spatial variation being the difference between where the magic missile is, and where it wasn't. If the void-spatial variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too, may be corrected by the spell's intrinsic void based framework. However, the magic missile must also know where it was. The magic missile guidance via void-spatial to demon-plane anomaly scenario works as follows: Because a variation has modified some of the information the magic missile's spell framework has obtained, it is not sure just where it is, however it is sure where it isn't, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subtracts where it should be, from where it wasn't, or vice versa. By differentiating this from the sub-demonic plane grid sum of where it shouldn't be, and where it was, it is able to obtain a simple magical deviation, and a void-spatial variation, which is called magic.

You know, in case anyone was wondering.