Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What kind of spell caster are you goons
Wizard
Sorceror
Warlock
Necromancer
Druid
View Results

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What's up losers, I'm a ragecaster. The true symbiosis of barbarian rage and arcane power, all in one convenient eldritch package. Want fireball? You got it. Want mighty thews and oversized swords? Got it. Heck I've even got eldritch powers that scare and unnerve, my great grandmother knew a demon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

MORTALS. AND BITTLE LITCHES. You have spent your pathetic lives poring over books and playing with your wands while I pillaged and ruled with an iron fist. I drank DEEP from the goblet of life while you were trying to summon a girlfriend or whatever it is you losers do. And now I am DEAD in KNIGHTHOOD, a death knight if you will, and can still bench an adolescent dragon. Heck I can even throw fireballs, and I have no idea what they are.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

The only thing LACKING is your manhood, magic user. Or womanhood, anyone WORTHY can become KNIGHTED in DEATH.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Speak on, SQUIRE. It is the truth, wizards DROOL.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

The White Dragon posted:

Yeah but your spell progression sucks even worse than me and I spent like eight levels learning Urban Rangery

I definitely use Know Direction and Detect Police way more than I use Fireball I tell you what

But, you can get real ANGRY and fireballs just come out. Calm concentration and drawing circles with chalk like a preschooler? gently caress that, get angry, cast Suggestion by screaming at people.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I SUGGEST you STICK THAT WAND UP YOUR ARSE! JUST A SUGGESTION ARGH

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Are monks wizards? I saw one step from one side of the street to the other and back again in a blink of an eye. That's gotta be magic right?

All the fuckin arrow catching too. Pretty sure they are just uppity apprentices who cover up their unenlightened magics with some chai and crystals mumbo jumbo.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If you want to be certain about your childrens bloodline, go for the original font of power. Don't risk it with mongrel mages, if you want your children to have that draconic bloodline go gently caress a dragon.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Sure you might get burnt to a crisp or sire *shudder* half dragons but if you can't stand the heat, get out of dragons lair.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just be a nice mage.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

This is a reminder that discharging Wizard Loans is against The Law. You must obey The Law, magic user. Proceed.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I think you need to be a cleric to turn undead. Should have thought twice before practicing wizardry, apostate!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Bob the cleric turns undead. His face loses all color, lips and eyes dry out and whiten. He whispers "boo".

This is just another example of discrimination and unfair stereotypes about differently living. The god botherers shouldn't be allowed to do this poo poo.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

rap music posted:

welp just hexed the thread lmao owned idiots

I'm behind wall of fire binch can't get to me

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

What is this lich doing to two invisible stalkers!?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

It's illusions duh. He's just a puny skeleton, ha! I want to kick sand at him on the beach.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

What the gently caress is a phone, my wizard?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Aren't dragons like real smart?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

reignofevil posted:

That's a myth. No creature that wants to horde something as precious as gold but then never actually spends it on anything could be intelligent. gently caress I've heard dragons SLEEP on the gold. Hey idiot, it's called a mattress.

... The aristocrats!

Am I right fellas?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I've met a semi lich before, and it had few pleasant things to say about this "guild" of yours.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Ear to ear grin is the resting lich face, I don't know what you got.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Dragons have long abandoned currency as an outdated idea. What you think of as treasure is more like stacks of decades old newspapers in a hoarders home.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

When life gives you free dragon eggs, make an omelette or something.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Dragons don't hoard wealth because of its implied intrinsic worth. They are removing currency out of hands of pink skin mortals because of its inherent danger to abolition of private property and classless society. Once dragons hoard all the treasure, millenia old contingency will move it far beyond reach of mortal kin, forcing them to create some kind of full gay arcanomagical communist utopia.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I love reflecting mind control spells on hedge wizards (dumb idiots who dropped out of prestigious institution to sit in a tower and play with their wands) and making them think that they are in control.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Dumb scrybabies.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

What if you shapeshift into like a wizard?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Shapeshift into a sorcerer then. Maybe you can't shapeshift yourself 50 years of not getting laid and flipping through some grimoires, but dragon blood? Easy.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just cast mending smh.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Literally pissing on your phylastery right now, evil doer! And then my celestial horse will take a turn!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Imagine a troll, bred for expansive memory and trained in most exquisite memorization methods like Bigsby Mind Palace. You chop off one of its paws and keep the wound cauterized, magically preserve the limb and entrust it in hands of your trusted lieutenant. Then you send them off on a foolhardy mission of some sort, far far away, with total assurance that you can communicate with them regardless of distance and magical conditions - just get the troll to memorize a message, and burn it to ashes! Within minutes it will regenerate from its preserved limb, serving as a handy reinforcement and a quick messenger at once.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I hope you have a ring of at least 25g value, buddy.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Evil Protection : you are protected but also evil.
Never leave home without it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

An intelligent sword that slowly but surely binds their user's weak willed body to eternal unquestioned service. That works pretty well on the martial types.

First of course you will have to make an intelligent sword and bring it up from daggerhood into full fledged swordhood and make sure that it shares all your beliefs and biases so really maybe it's not worth the trouble.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Have you tried sending waves of weaker minions at him, in amounts just enough to moderately challenge his resources and abilities?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Liches are such dorks. All you need is a tiny prick on your neck, and immortality is yours as a powerful vampire. Disappear into the mist, have powerful gaze attacks, and actually look good while doing so.

Sure you can't go outside whenever you want and there's some new nutritional needs but let's face it you were not gonna leave your moms wizard tower anyways. And who doesn't have gallons upon gallons of fresh blood?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Outrail posted:

Sounds legit, I'm not going to question our resident expert on tiny picks.

Once you are undead, the circulation is gone so it really comes with the territory. Or doesn't come.

Such is the price of immortality.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

All you need is one decent cult and these suckers will follow you to the end. Heck you don't even need to be a cleric, I've known sorcerers who could cult like no other.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Nothing shameful about some divine eblow grease to ensure your immortality. I've been a faithful servant to the God of Taxes for 300 years now and I figure I've got an eternity to go as long as civilization of any sort exists. Just gotta follow The Law and say a prayer now and then and you are good to go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just animate a dead whale, it's like 3rd year necromancy at best.

Do scry before you surface, some of the whaling captains are not right in their heads.