Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Accelerati
Aug 12, 2018
Hi there!
I'm trying to embed a PowerPoint presentation but there are some slight issues I haven't been able to figure out how to solve.
I have two images on one of my slides and when I click them on powerpoint for mac they appear and when I click again, they disappear. However, on powerpoint online and on the iframe, when I click them, they appear and immediately disappear again.
A second slide, seems to have layering issues with the video. It looks the way I want it to on PowerPoint for Mac, on PowerPoint Online the video is on top of everything else, on the iframe the video is not loading, the shape layer with the gradient is in front of the fish and the "screen" side of the laptop (i.e. all the layers are in the wrong order).

I've tried changing where both the iframe and powerpoint are hosted to see if that made any difference.
I would really like to be able to put on a website my presentation the way it looks on my mac!

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug
Are you aware that there is an entire subforum for this kind of thing? https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22

Accelerati
Aug 12, 2018
sorry!