Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Super No Vacancy posted:

does team galactic time travel in ultra sumo i think they do right

There is deffo a Cyrus in Rainbow Rocket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

lmao.

this rules.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

cheeseboy58 posted:

Checking in. Havent bougjt a pokemon since crystal and i probably never will at this rate. Enjoy your garbage

lmao

Hammerite posted:

Now this I can get behind.

Any Gen 5 remake that doesn't have Pokestar Studios and Join Avenue is a slap in the face.

This is straight on true facts. Join Avenue is a must and Pokestar Studios too.

Really, just remake Black/White 2 instead of the first games.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Super No Vacancy posted:

how can you transfer pokemon into a time before the pc existed, let alone digital pokemon storage and trading. theyve concocted the perfect lore reason to not support a majority of pokemon in the game

And honestly, I respect that power move.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Flopsy posted:

My dude I think you've had enough....it's okay to come back to Poke tent. We have exp.candy and nature mints.

Oh that's what that item is.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Which is why in Sun and Moon you send them to a remote archipelago to live and chill and offer incentives to go and spelunking and farm and poo poo.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Oxyclean posted:

That sort of works until you start thinking about how that works when everyone is using the PC system.

Most people don't catch pokemon at volume like the psychopaths that are the main characters.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Electric Phantasm posted:

I never understood why almost every pokemon could learn toxic.

Rampant cheating in non-Galarian leagues, toxic for most pokemon is a surreptitious syringe full of dead poison taped to a limb like you were doctoring a baseball.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
There are a lot of international problems with the Galar regions allowed supplemental stacks. It's a big deal in communities that discuss doping.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Now every eeveelution is flareon. :unsmigghh:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Yeah, it's hard to care about Lucas when his entire aesthetic is "a dork"

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Augus posted:

lmao loving sleepwalked through 99% of Pokemon Sword only for Leon's Dragapult to suddenly wipe my entire team.
Difficulty in Pokemon games is so fuckin weird

That is why pokemon rules, yeah.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Procrastine posted:

Making every aquatic animal a water-type sucks and I support Malamar and Grapploct

Recently learning that Grapploct is an octopus that is also Antonio Inoki is very good. I support the Antoctopus Inoki not having water typing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Vinylshadow posted:

Every time they make a new one, it turns out the same

Hence why there's one in Kanto, Unova, and Kalos

there are basically a bunch of pokemon scientists that all independently created the same deal. Every single one of them is convinced everyone else stole their idea.