Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

10 Beers posted:

So, has anyone checked out The Order on Netflix?

I turned it off after 15 minutes when the main character showed how cool and smart he was by flirting with the school tour guide while showing how dumb she was and how she didnt know anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

Off the top of my head:

Hulu:
Handmaid's Tale
Runaways
Pen15
Shrill

Amazon Prime:
Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
Bosch
Patriot
Homecoming
Transparent
Goliath
The Tick
Forever

Runaways is garbage

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

Dr. S.O. Feelgood posted:

Yeah, they have some really good deals like that sometimes but for most of them you’re ineligible if you already have an active subscription. I canceled mine for a while, but the new Spotify premium deal brought me back since I was already paying for Spotify anyway.

Thanks for saving me some money

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

veni veni veni posted:

Really? Got any details on this?

been using google play because it comes with Youtube red but I'd much rather have free Hulu.

Go to your Spotify account overview page, there should be a thing for Hulu up top.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
Valerian is weird because the two leads look and act like they're 14 years old but they're supposed to be adults.

They should be in a loving Spy Kids movie

Piell fucked around with this message at 14:35 on May 10, 2019

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
Spider-Man: Into The Spiderverse is now on Netflix, go watch it

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

feedmyleg posted:

Do they maintain a cool 80s conspiracy theory element or is it mostly just about the kids and monsters now?

I'm only on ep 3 so far but evil Russians sending coded messages play a major part

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
Just finished watching Daybreak, which turned out to be pretty decent, definitely better than it had any right to be for the concept of "teen cliques in a post apocalyptic zombie California".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

2 episodes into Raised by Wolves and it's....wild AF lol

You are like little baby, wait until later