Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

pahuyuth posted:

How can you hate Michael Rappaport??

That loving accent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Friends is pretty homophobic by today’s standards. I’m surprised people even bother with it. It’s a relic.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

I think he gets some leeway because no matter how bad his material is, his delivery is excellent.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

It’s been awhile since I’ve read it but I quite like the WWZ book. I don’t recall any chud poo poo in it.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

I’ve been watching Entourage on Prime and it’s the worst show I’ve ever seen

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Jay and Silent Bob Reboot is on Prime and it’s one of the worst movies I’ve seen in awhile

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Like i could go find the weird gross guy who hangs around comic book stores and blaze up with them but i dont for a reason.

That reason being they wouldn’t want to hang with you

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Karate Kid II is on Netflix and it’s awful

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Jose Oquendo posted:

It’s better than 3 and 4.

It has some good stuff in it, but the ending with the crowd using those drum things to ‘help’ Daniel win is bad.

It’s just too long and Daniel and Myagi continuing to hang around each other is a little weird.

On to part 3!

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

I never got the whole meal with a movie thing tbh

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

feedmyleg posted:

Get to kick back in a plush comfy chair, get to watch a new movie you're excited about on a real big screen, get to have fried pickles, a burger, and a couple of beers while you watch it. It's just concentrated enjoyment, what's not to love :confused:

Servers wandering around, silverware clanking, people munching on food etc.

I dunno, not for me

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

If anyone wants to watch 2 hours of morally bankrupt idiots doing awful things to each other St. Elmo’s Fire is on Prime.

What an utter shite movie

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Comedy in general doesn’t age particularly well.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Don’t know where else to ask this but since it’s streaming on Disney+...

Why do people hate Hamilton so much? The leftists on my Twitter feed were acting like it’s the worst drat thing.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

I hate Chris Pratt

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

If anyone is hankerin’ for a throwback to cheesy 90s erotic thriller shlock The Voyeurs is a hoot

theres tits in it

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Neither are ideal. I don’t like looking at the bottom of screen constantly as you’re obviously meant to look at the people speaking.

The only solution is to learn all the languages

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

MiddleOne posted:

You're underestimating your brain, it can easily do both with even a little training.

I read one word a minute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

MiddleOne posted:

Now I need to know what the story is behind that very unfortunate profile pic

I wanted a cartoon skull for some reason and google gave me that. I didn’t realize until later that it was used by the loving Waffen SS.

I should probably change it.