Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
“alright scouts, gather round. to get a campfire going, you need fuel, fire, and THATWHICHIDESIRE! OOAH!"
*riff*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

roasting marshmallows and singing along to campfire songs, accompanied by an acoustic guitar, harmonica, and double kick drum

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Is this where I get turned into an Iron Man? I wish to be encased in metal

sig by owlhawk911

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

I hope this is what you are seeking op

super sweet best pal

pixaal posted:

Is this where I get turned into an Iron Man? I wish to be encased in metal

Not until the camping trip to Earth's magnetic field.

peanut

deer heads

FutonForensic

the twist is when the troop leader tries to pin the Best Metal Boy Scout badge on the boy, but he can't cuz the boy is metal

Rod serling pops out from a bush. "hosed up n wild. just how u like it"

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Just gotta get the welder out so you can weld the pin to him

sig by owlhawk911

poverty goat

on my honor I will do my best to do my duty to Satan and his demons and to do as I wilt; to mosh all times; to keep myself physically strong, extremely intoxicated, and gay as hell

peanut

poverty goat posted:

on my honor I will do my best to do my duty to Satan and his demons and to do as I wilt; to mosh all times; to keep myself physically strong, extremely intoxicated, and gay as hell

Goons Are Gifts

poverty goat posted:

canyoneer

safety pinning my merit badge patches to a denim crustpunk jacket

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

WEBELOS =

WE
Belong to the
Eternal
Lord
Our
Satan

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

canyoneer posted:

safety pinning my merit badge patches to a denim crustpunk jacket

Finger Prince

Circle pit merit badge

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
when u think about it every metal patch jacket is just for showing off merit badges

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*shows off patches*
"this was awarded to me for attending the motorhead concert in '84, this one was for stagediving on slayer in '91. but this one, it's very special for me, it was when i ended up backstage with weedeater and dave "dixie" collins threw up a literal shoe, into a shoe"

Nosfereefer

"this one was for setting up at tent a wacken blind drunk. that one was for stopping beer theft at hellfest. this one was for stealing a crate of beer from some belgians at roadburn..."

poverty goat

hoping to earn my spiked leatherworking badge at summer camp

peanut

the merit badges come in a choice of embroidered pins or $5 tattoos

Korean Boomhauer
welcome to metal boy scouts. here is your metal cap.

boy scout:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Cool merit badge, what is that, a pile of sticks? You get that for gathering firewood?

No, that says "INFECTED CORPSE" OOOOOOOOHHHHHRRRRGGGHHH :black101::black101::black101: