Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I’ve got four dumb babies and I love my dumb babies.

Pikachu and Raichu on the top, Milo (mee-lou) and Gizmo on the bottom. I didn’t get to name them.

The two tabbies are brothers and share both a mom and dad, and share a mom with the gray one (her dad is a batshit La Perm apparently). My little tuxedo darling is unrelated to the other three.

My partner had a coworker who just wasn’t keen on getting her cat fixed, so she kept getting knocked up. Said coworker was keen on having the kittens (or any kitten) until they were too much to handle, which is how we ended with four of her kittens. It was originally the two tabby boys but a year after we got them, their mom had another kitten and somehow the coworker just ended up with the tuxedo because ???. Four cats was the limit for us, we just didn’t expect to hit it so soon.

All four get along exceptionally well, and love people, cameras, being goddamn goofballs. I’m infected with the toxoplasmosis and it’s terminal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU