Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

yek_no_mpoysp posted:

Youre on the right path to being an excellent cat manager.

Here is my cat. His name is Joey and he enjoys singing cat songs:

goddamn look at the canines on that feline, real chompers, i'm really digging those teeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

you can train a cat really well with a spray gun. If I even brandish that thing for a second they know they've hosed up.

cats are great, they protected our grain from vermin and then they won our hearts

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Rad-daddio posted:

My oldest cat has the beetus. I have to get up really early in the morning to give him insulin. He's a pain in the rear end, but I love the little bastard.

i kept my beetus cat alive for like 8 years after diagnosis with the insulin to the age of 18, keep it up dude

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

My roommate has a cat I've lived with for awhile, it's the most talkative cat I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure she even tries to say her name, it's Lola and she makes a wa-WAA noise sometimes that sounds really close.

i've got a cat named lola who also won't shut the gently caress up, she just chirps and squeaks constantly, maybe its the name