Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Like, if all the major news events still happened, minus the aspects directly related to the internet.

Do you think the guy who skydived from space would be a household name with his picture on the Wheaties box instead of being forgotten later the same afternoon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the guy who broke kittingers record that stood for 50 years deserved to be forgotten and he was when his new record was beaten by a google exec a couple years later
the real record was for doing it with broken gear and kittinger still holds it imo

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
and wed get our new from fox and wonder why journalists and ivory tower elitists hate america and the orange president so much

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if the internet didn't exist all anyone would ever talk about is the eternal paradise the world transformed into.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
we'd still be talking about TV

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006

Applewhite posted:

Like, if all the major news events still happened, minus the aspects directly related to the internet.

The latest episode of Bones, unfortunately

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
"wow this apple is really good. time for bed i guess. cant wait to read the newspaper tomorrow"

Non Poster
Jan 26, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
It would be hell better

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I’d be making fun of my betters in off-topic rooms in a BBS or MUD

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

gary oldmans diary posted:

the guy who broke kittingers record that stood for 50 years deserved to be forgotten and he was when his new record was beaten by a google exec a couple years later
the real record was for doing it with broken gear and kittinger still holds it imo

lol wait a google exec jumped even higher from orbit?

I never even heard word one about this lol.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Hey babe wanna cable and chill?

You won't believe what I've seen on local news today!!

Non Poster
Jan 26, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
We'd be talking about music we read in zines and sharing mailing addresses to distros because its loving solid

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

about who doesnt rewind their bootleg VHS recordings sports highlights

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I made a mixtape of my favorite songs! All 6 of them.

mexican willie
Mar 17, 2007

Thank you for your service colonel.

Non Poster
Jan 26, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
No one has any ideas, but it was loving good.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
ramps

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

"Ned Jones is here! Say hello to Ned Jones! Make way for Ned Jones!"

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

How sick the new 4 player couch FPS is, and how great the AI is in the new 100 bot FPS death match game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

gender identity. lol jk