Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
I heard Moz was getting an account now to post about sticks confirm or deny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

I have been poking him and informing him of the will of the people but I've yet to see the :10bux: be paid. I will continue my best efforts.

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP
Buy the stick the forums account.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Cassa posted:

Don't let new people play DnD, move on.

Edit: Maws is gonna be a Join for Stick, huh

Because what D&D needs is less people playing it?

#Vote1 - Retrieve Stick, Moz gets a forums account, Moz has to ask Alexa to do something every time the stick is moused over/on screen (the icon doesn't count as on screen. It's either when it's being dumped in a chest, equipped!, or thrown at something)

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Next video is coming out tuesday instead of monday. Fite me IRL.

E: actually maybe not? I'm rallying.

Agent355 fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Apr 14, 2019

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

I giggle throughout the week when I think about Cheddarbap, but I wish we had another rodent friend subscribed to the forums named Mozz(erella) :v:

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Apr 15, 2019

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Episode 5

O poo poo.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
First you drop the stick and now you beat up a ton of stickmen that were attending a funeral in the graveyard. Why do you hate sticks so much :(

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Watching Hjonk punch frogs for as much damage as his hammer was a delight.

Veloxyll posted:

Because what D&D needs is less people playing it?

Unironically yes. Play cooler tabletop RPGs.

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Cassa posted:

Watching Hjonk punch frogs for as much damage as his hammer was a delight.

Unironically yes. Play cooler tabletop RPGs.

D&D is good because everyone knows it. Every group can at least screw around in the d20 system. Yeah, your special fancy system is better for role playing, but only two group members will learn the rules and you’ll spend half the session explaining them every time, leaving even less time for RP.

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009

Arcturas posted:

D&D is good because everyone knows it. Every group can at least screw around in the d20 system. Yeah, your special fancy system is better for role playing, but only two group members will learn the rules and you’ll spend half the session explaining them every time, leaving even less time for RP.

People are more likely to already know (some version of) the D&D rules than any specific, sure, but only because people keep teaching it like it's the ideal intro RPG. Which it actually isn't, not least because it has more rules to learn in the first place than like 70% of the alternatives. And there are way, way more people who have never played an RPG at all than have a grounding in D&D.

Don't get me wrong, there are things D&D does well and if people are having fun with it more power to them. But your argument makes a lot of assumptions that are not actually true.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

I didn't have an episode last week and this week will be late, but hopefully I should at least have one this week. Been going through some stuff but I'll get over it.

Edwhirl
Jul 27, 2007

Cats are the best.

Agent355 posted:

I didn't have an episode last week and this week will be late, but hopefully I should at least have one this week. Been going through some stuff but I'll get over it.

Take all the time you need, hope you feel better soon.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Mozic ended up deciding to end our friendship. I'm not entirely sure why, but it means the end of this LP too since I'm not about to solo commentate or find a new co-commentator. Sorry for failing this particular game twice. I think I'm done LP forever anyway. It's been fun.

cambrian obelus
Sep 14, 2010

I've never seen a French woman before!
Soiled Meat
post/av combo.

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
That sounds like a harsh time, dude. I hope you're feeling okay.

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Sorry, Agent. Thanks for the LP memories!

Kacie
Nov 11, 2010

Imagining a Brave New World
Ramrod XTreme
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friendship, Agent. That's really hard.

I'll miss your LPs - you've provided me many hours of enjoyment with them. Thank you.

Here's to whatever new hobby you find; may you enjoy it greatly.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Dang, real shame, you've been a favourite LPer of mine for a while and I was really enjoying this. Well, good luck with whatever you decide to do next, buddy.

Colander Crotch
Nov 24, 2005

I- I don't even know what you just called me!
poo poo, man, that's rough to hear. Thanks for at least being one of the more entertaining LPers during your time.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Sorry to hear it Agent. Good luck with whatever comes next.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

Dang, real shame, you've been a favourite LPer of mine for a while and I was really enjoying this. Well, good luck with whatever you decide to do next, buddy.

Same, I really like your style Agent. I still remember our BB game where I was dumb, drunk, and listening to potentially poor advice from three folk. I wish you luck as well dear. :3:

Edwhirl
Jul 27, 2007

Cats are the best.
The same as the others, I've enjoyed all your LPs and I will miss them. But I wish you well and hope you have the best of luck from here on.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

I'm glad I could make some people happy with my silly little hobby. Thanks for the well-wishes guys.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Sucks man, but understandable. Your stuff was always a lot of fun.

Chuu
Sep 11, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I hope the best for you whatever you are going through now. Your La Mulana LPs are some of the best I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valahmalah
Jul 22, 2011

Who are you people?
I really enjoyed your stuff from La Mulana, Grimrock, Bloodbowl and to your old roguelike LP's. I wish all the best for you Agent355.