Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azure Dreamer
Oct 14, 2012

wearing sunglasses makes me a cool kid
they designed how guns work and scale wrong as a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azure Dreamer
Oct 14, 2012

Agent355 posted:

The funny part is you'd assume that firearms would be some sorta like, limited ammunition super weapon? Like you only get 10 bullets but man they're so good that you just save them for the right fight?

But nah, even with unlmiited ammo most guns would be worthless.

if i remember the first LP correctly, they miss most of the time, jam the rest of the time, and even when they hit they do trash damage. if you max out the skill you at least remove the jam chance but they still manage to be mostly garbage.

Azure Dreamer
Oct 14, 2012

so what you're saying is that you need to make more alexa jokes.

also i am 100% behind forcing moz to get an account. waste that ten bucks. just throw it in the trash.